[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Will this ever become a thing? T-T

I would love to see Namfah Thunyaphat (Boonplook from Krong Kam) in here, she's so cute and pretty good for a newbie. If not nangek, I don't mind her being second lead too cause she's so young and to just have more experience. I just want her in here for more exposure, lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg, finalllyyyyyy. hoping it's true. i really dont want to be disappointed... sigh. If they do go for newbies, please please please, i hope they mix in with some worthy underrated actors!
Yeah I agree! I’m wanting really good newbies. I already know they’re probably gonna choose a lot of the more popular girl newbies like Diana and stuff which I like her but not enough to be in a series of this caliber! I think this update is true since it’s coming from the publishers themselves.

I wonder if they’ll cast A-list actors in here like mark, nadech, and boy who weren’t part of the original series? I think I would like that!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Based on the post above, he’s paired up with Diana which is not to my liking lol I don’t like any of the pairings
Yeah, the pairings doesn’t seem fitting. I never finished the first generation of the series so I wouldn’t know what’s going on here. Lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I believe it's just a fan wish. The pra’eks will most likely be Nine, Inn, Masu, Pon, etc. though. This series is intended to promote the newer generation so don't expect any A-listers. Just throwing some guesses out there for the nang'eks, but these girls had their calendar photoshoot at the Suparburoot Jutathep series' set (mentioned in the clip @0:55). So I'm wondering if maybe Ch.3 had a hidden agenda for grouping these five together at this location. It always appeared to me that extra care was put into styling this group to make their concept different and stand out from the rest.
15C3CEA8-733A-4667-A493-A1FA6BC481C5.jpeg
7AF0A780-5461-4B68-9CE6-3BA511A15D7E.jpeg

It was also speculated on pantip last year that they would be the nang'eks because they're in between that stage of being known, yet not being that famous yet, so it's possible Ch.3 wants to push them to that next level. Based on their availability, it seems possible:

-Diana only has Lai Kinnaree as a second lead/supporting
-Namwhan has an ongoing lakorn with Denkhun (probably halfway done filming?)
-Kao's lakorn with Mark is wrapping up soon
-Mo has an upcoming lakorn with Masu but was reported (a month before the calendar photoshoot happened) to have two new lakorns (the second one has yet to be revealed)
-Natalie doesn't have any lakorns at the moment

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

The pairings look so... fanmade... I don't think those are the casts... Doesn't seem real (at least not yet).

One thing for sure, I definitely believe Nine will be in here. Like 99.999999% lol. I'm not too familiar with anyone else mentioned above for the guys (actingwise). I'm okay with most of the girls mentioned so far tho! Hopefully we all have some sort of satisfaction with the casts once they are confirmed.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s just a fan wish. Saw it posted on IG last year. The pra’eks will most likely be Nine, Inn, Masu, Pon, etc. though. This series is meant to highlight the newer generation so no A-listers will be cast. I think these are the possible nang’eks.

They had their calendar photoshoot at the same place the Jutathep series was filmed at (the reporter even mentions it in the clip).

Based on their availability, it also seems possible.

-Diana only has Lai Kinnaree
-Namwhan has one currently filming lakorn
-Kao's lakorn with Mark is almost finished filming
-Mo has a new lakorn with Masu but was reported to have two new lakorns this year
-Natalie doesn't have any lakorns at the moment
Someone on pantip speculated that they would be the nang'eks after their photoshoot and also said they're in between being "known" yet not that famous yet (like the original 5 nang'eks in the first series) so it's likely Ch.3 will push them in this series.
Yeah I’ve been seeing this group on ig a lot. I honestly like the other groups of girls better. I would just switch out Diana for Natalie