[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Should I just erase this project from my mind and then come back when it's airing?? Lol. I'm listening to the main ost rn and I'm so sad that there are no new news for this. (though it's nice to know they are preparing for this) For the first series, I found out about it when it was done airing, should had been the same for this part as well so i wouldn't have to suffer waiting. sighhh.

is there a storyline yal are the most interested in? I was always, from the very beginning interested in the 3rd storyline. Jai Pisut. I like storylines where pranangs have known each other since kids. 2nd would be..... Dut Apsorn probably, the 4th part. The rest are pretty much equal.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It seems far fetch to include Marathee and Wilairumpa's children.

I am going through the pages (went back 5 pages to look for summaries- I guess I will have to go back further)

I am not sure if there should be separated threads for each storyline. I thought there was a guideline that if it is a series in parts, there should be individual threads. 4HJHKK is the only thread with all the parts are in one single thread which I prefer anyway.

Ntsuab-Ci

It seems far fetch to include Marathee and Wilairumpa's children.

I am going through the pages (went back 5 pages to look for summaries- I guess I will have to go back further)

I am not sure if there should be separated threads for each storyline. I thought there was a guideline that if it is a series in parts, there should be individual threads. 4HJHKK is the only thread with all the parts are in one single thread which I prefer anyway.
I go back and read the summaries so much, i know it's page 10. If you havent found it already lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Longer summaries of each story. Didn't find a longer summary for the last book :(

La-or Jan
La-or Jan, a young student with a degree from France applies to be the secretary of Mom Luang Puthanet Juthathep. Her mission is to find a way to steal a beautiful necklace that is filled with mysteries from the past. Wiang Pukham brought the necklace to an exhibit at JT center. The relationship between the president of the shopping center and his secretary progress with mystery and sweetness. Puthanet fell in love with La-or Jan at first sight, and La-or Jan’s heart is slowly being filled with love little by little. In the end it becomes a relationship that changes everything for them forever. Puthanet joins forces with La-or Jan to solve a thousand year mystery that can shake the very core of Wiang Pukham’s throne. This also include the mysteries of their own hearts, and because fate has destined for Puthanet is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Kwanreutai
Major Mom Luang Chat Glao Juthathep, handsome military physician is sent to serve his country in Chiang Rai. He meets Kwan Reuthai a food merchant. His gentle nature and manners causes Kwanreuthai to mistake him for a gay man. The two often quarrel and collide, but the two come together to shut down an illegal drug business. A midst the dangers the two hearts come together unknowingly. Because convictions from the past, The Tewaprom blood runs from the Juthathep. Past conflicts cause the two families to be on a parallel road. There is only the power of true love that will allow Kwanreuthai to follow her heart. As fate has destined it, Chat Glao is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Jai Pisut
Suddenly Calvary Soldier Mom Luang Ronjak Juthathep becomes the guardian of Somjeet. The only person who can help him is “wild pig.” A young chubby girl from his past that he bullied as a child. Now she is a teacher, Jai Pisut who is one of the prettiest girl that he has ever seen, but her birthright is doubtful and a possible threat to the Juthathep name. However, the young calvary man isn’t afraid. He is set to turn his first love for Jai Pisut into an eternal love. As fate destined it, Ronjak is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Dut Apsorn
Dut Apsorn Tewaprom is on a mission to avenge her mother. She applies for a job at JT Properties in order to get close to Mom Ratchawong Ronapee, but instead she meets Major Mom Luang Sira, the oldest son of Mom Ratchawong Taratorn. ML Sira once saved her life and is the man she has surrendered her heart to. He is also not the person that her mother wants. Sira remembers Dut Apsorn as a brave young woman he was impressed by. Her beauty and bravery has imprinted itself inside his heart. The young royal has waited for the young woman for many years and is now reunited with her. Their love has a big wall separating them and that is the hatred of her mother, but once destined to be together they will find a way to one another. As fate destined it, Sira is the heart of one Tewaprom.

Pon Cheewan
Pon Cheewan is in charge of match making her sister Pon Cheewa with Pawornruj’s son Mom Luang Sarut, but in the end the matchmaker falls in love herself.

Interesting cause that means Puttipat's son will end up with Marathee's daughter!

For reference the names of the children for Juthathep
Khun Chai Taratorn has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Sira and Mom Luang Anisata

Khun Chai Paworuj has 1 child, Mom Luang Sarut

Khun Chai Puttipat has 2 children, Pan Dtree (Major) Mom Luang Chat Glao and Mom Luang Pokghet

Khun Chai Rachanon has 2 children, Mom Luang Puthanet and Mom Luang Gantigaa

Khun Chai Ronnapee has 4 children, Roy Aek (Captain) Mom Luang Ronjak, (Air Force/Flyer) Reua Aagat Toh Mom Luang Ronnapoom, Mom Luang Ronwat, and Mom Luang Lorongon
Thanks Ntsuab-Ci for the reference. Tha ks Tina for the synopsis.

Oh my! My Ronapee had 4 children! Woot woot! The youngest one had the most babies. They sure did work hard hahaha!!!

Well I dont think it was necessary to include the children of Marathee cause its hard to believe someone was willing to marry such an evil person and produce a child together.

The synopsis sounds a bit dull.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Ntsuab-Ci for the reference. Tha ks Tina for the synopsis.

Oh my! My Ronapee had 4 children! Woot woot! The youngest one had the most babies. They sure did work hard hahaha!!!

Well I dont think it was necessary to include the children of Marathee cause its hard to believe someone was willing to marry such an evil person and produce a child together.

The synopsis sounds a bit dull.
I've been doing some research on the stories as well and If I read the translation correctly and stuff the child of Marathee is actually the one she has with Than Pinit.

Which I still feel kind of ehh about but that would make sense as to how she was able to have a kid.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I've been doing some research on the stories as well and If I read the translation correctly and stuff the child of Marathee is actually the one she has with Than Pinit.

Which I still feel kind of ehh about but that would make sense as to how she was able to have a kid.
I am going to feel bad for the child then. Hopefully she resembles more like her aunt Katesara.

Darn it, Juthathep should not have given Taewaprom money at the end of the series cause eventually the wish would have been fulfilled in the next generation lol

Ntsuab-Ci

I don't remember much of Marathee's character and I didn't finish Mint and James' part so I don't know much about Rampa? Esther's character. Tbh, Idrk what happened with the Tewaprom girls lol. Besides Kate. What were the other tewaprom girls' whole storyline like? What happened to them at the end? What was their parents reaction to the promise not being fulfilled?

I like that even though the parents didn't get together, the children will. It's kinda like, the promise was always gonna be fulfilled, it just wasn't gonna happen with that generation. so technically... no one broke the promise, lol.

& based on posts ive seen of Marathee and Rampa, it seems they were pretty crazy and mean people but I'm sure their daughters will be the opposite. They kinda have to, to be nangek haha. Maybe Kate will be the one to influence their good behaviors.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember much of Marathee's character and I didn't finish Mint and James' part so I don't know much about Rampa? Esther's character. Tbh, Idrk what happened with the Tewaprom girls lol. Besides Kate. What were the other tewaprom girls' whole storyline like? What happened to them at the end? What was their parents reaction to the promise not being fulfilled?

I like that even though the parents didn't get together, the children will. It's kinda like, the promise was always gonna be fulfilled, it just wasn't gonna happen with that generation. so technically... no one broke the promise, lol.

& based on posts ive seen of Marathee and Rampa, it seems they were pretty crazy and mean people but I'm sure their daughters will be the opposite. They kinda have to, to be nangek haha. Maybe Kate will be the one to influence their good behaviors.
Marathee was violence (crazy)....rampa was more smart crazy....

Dr. Chai recommended they worked on their mental health.

I'm not surprised ronnapee had 4 kids hahahaha....he was a passionate, loyal/loving pk...

Ntsuab-Ci

A few members at pantip did a recent poll on which of the boys they want in here (they can vote more than once). Just thought it was interesting and I'm so surprised by Puen. When did he get so popular??? Did I miss something?? Well, I'm warming up to him so I don't mind. I think there was a comment that they would like to see him in the first part and I can totally see it. He has the mature look and vibe. It would had been interesting if they did one for the girls as well.
dnvvdsdv.jpg
c pantip

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
A few members at pantip did a recent poll on which of the boys they want in here (they can vote more than once). Just thought it was interesting and I'm so surprised by Puen. When did he get so popular??? Did I miss something?? Well, I'm warming up to him so I don't mind. I think there was a comment that they would like to see him in the first part and I can totally see it. He has the mature look and vibe. It would had been interesting if they did one for the girls as well.
View attachment 37992
c pantip
Puen actually has a really good sized fanbase and they’re really active and supportive! From that list of guys, I’m fine with Pon, Puen, Nine, In, August, Mai, and Peak.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been seeing on pantip and done articles speculating that bow is signing with Ch3 to be apart of this series, specifically the one directed by Off Pongpat. I hope she stays freelance instead but it would be nice to see her in this

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I want Oom Eisaya, Job Thuchapon, Inn Sarin in here. she pair up with one of these guys will be cute. these 3 need more promoting as lead in prime time. they are the newbie that I like that is very cute/charming

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

Yess, definitely want Oom. I've been brainstorming a lot on who I would want in here cause I have a lot of free time, lool. But I'm trying to narrow it down to actors who actually have a high chance to be casted. & I've been seeing news about Bow too and while I do think it would be pretty cool to see her in here, I prefer her to stay freelance as well. I have not paid too much attention to Inn yet but he is someone on my list because I think he has a chance of being casted and the only role I can see him in is Kwanreuthai. Pretty, fair skin praek lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yess, definitely want Oom. I've been brainstorming a lot on who I would want in here cause I have a lot of free time, lool. But I'm trying to narrow it down to actors who actually have a high chance to be casted. & I've been seeing news about Bow too and while I do think it would be pretty cool to see her in here, I prefer her to stay freelance as well. I have not paid too much attention to Inn yet but he is someone on my list because I think he has a chance of being casted and the only role I can see him in is Kwanreuthai. Pretty, fair skin praek lol.
Who are your picks? I’d love to know :) I have some picks too but a lot of them are not people I expect to get casted in here sadly

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yiwha went to auditions too. hope she’s in here. I also like Nine,Kao, Mai Warit. Natalie and Namwhan went to auditions too. Gina,Diana,Nycha also match the role in here. so actually there’s plenty of actress I wanna see in here, but my top is Oom, Job,Inn. hope they get cast in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yiwha went to auditions too. hope she’s in here. I also like Nine and Kao, Mai Warit. Natalie and Namwhan went to auditions too. Gina,Diana,Nycha also match the role in here. so actually there’s plenty of actress I wanna see in here, but my top is Oom, Job,Inn. hope they get cast in here.
Okay all the people you stated that went to the audition are all people I would love in this minus namwhan. Hopefully they all got casted. Yiihwa would be perfect in this

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
I Didn’t see Oom, Mai, Kao, Gina, Diana, Nycha, went to auditions. but they may have privates auditions later who knows. Cake and Pie, Ice went to auditions too.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
For the girls, I would love to see Kao, Nycha, and Gina. I also wouldn’t mind Diana too. Kao is my favorite newbie right now and I’m hoping she goes far with Ch3. I don’t know who else I really like out of the newbie girls lol. Bow would be nice too but I don’t want her to sign with Ch3 unless Ch3 promotes her well and she gets good peks. I would say Patricia but I really doubt she will even have any lakorns with how she handled her last situation.
For the guys, I really like Pon. He’s my fav newbie right now. He is so cute haha. I’m sure Nine will be in this series too. I don’t mind Mai either. Puen has a good fan group so I can see him for sure. August is really cute to me too. Wouldn’t mind him.