[Ch3] Duang Jai Tewa Prom Series (Unknown)

may1363

sarNie Adult
Don’t know how true this is but they are saying Bow may be pairing up with Ryu for one of the parts. Ryu is a baby. I think he’s only 20, if even that lol. He’s super tall though. I could see them playing in the Taew and Bomb one since Bow can speak Isan.

With Pon, I really think they are going to pair him up with Gina. I saw they were recently in a MV together so I feel like it’s very likely.

http://instagr.am/p/CLv91Iwp66l/
Maybe the rumour is true since Bow liked the post
http://instagr.am/p/CLv_0CmFa_s/

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe the rumour is true since Bow liked the post
http://instagr.am/p/CLv_0CmFa_s/
Dang I was hoping to see her with Pon or Nine... I haven't seen Ryu's acting yet. Though he's good looking, he's sooo young. But it's interesting he's in 9x9 considering Bow's quite close to some of their members (JJ, Ice). At least it's a refreshing pair so it's all good. Still I wanna see her with Pon some day tho..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
In
Dang I was hoping to see her with Pon or Nine... I haven't seen Ryu's acting yet. Though he's good looking, he's sooo young. But it's interesting he's in 9x9 considering Bow's quite close to some of their members (JJ, Ice). At least it's a refreshing pair so it's all good. Still I wanna see her with Pon some day tho..
I was hoping Pon too. Ryu acted in “In Family We Trust” but honestly his character wasn’t in it as much lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s not official but if they confirm it I’m not feeling the cast at all. The only two I can see in this are Peak and the guy in the middle.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Too bad there's no August. I expect ch3 to push him more after his lakorn with namfah. Im not familiar with most of them except gulf and the one in dare to love. are all of them under ch3 ?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mmm...looks like newbies

I wonder if the nk will be newbies

I want Kao S., lalina.....I don't really know of any ch3 actress....Oom

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I guess it make sense that they’re prioritizing newbies because if Pon, Nine, and August were there than there’s no point because they have enough popularity and a solid fan base. This is a drama for newbies to establish their recognition. Just like the four hearts of the mountain series (4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao) and the gentlemen series, the actors/actresses have little to no projects before making it big enough to have their own dramas as leads. It’s true that there are a lot of people in CH 3, so I think they are prioritizing the ones who are in their early twenties to be in this drama and follow the third gen (second gen too??) actor’s footsteps. Ah my favorite actors in ch 3 grew up so fast. Low key disappointed tho. I wanna see Pon :(

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg yessss!!!! I love her. But after Naree Rissaya she just disappeared maybe at that time she still too young (16) for ch3 to give her big role. But the girl can act. Hope this is true.
Shes been doing projects with her agency mono and music. She had another drama that actually aired on the ch3sd and there was a third drama but i dont remember if it actually aired.. before she moved on to projects with other channels.

alissaax

That girl was amazing in Naree Rissaya. and I hope this true because it would be great chance for her to shine.
It was a shame her second drama that aired didnt get much buzz like the first.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Shes been doing projects with her agency mono and music. She had another drama that actually aired on the ch3sd and there was a third drama but i dont remember if it actually aired.. before she moved on to projects with other channels.
I know but I didn’t really follow her other work unless it a lakorn I’m interested. Her second lakorn with ch3 I don’t care because she was just there for the guy to fight for. But it’s kind of good.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I guess it make sense that they’re prioritizing newbies because if Pon, Nine, and August were there than there’s no point because they have enough popularity and a solid fan base. This is a drama for newbies to establish their recognition. Just like the four hearts of the mountain series (4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao) and the gentlemen series, the actors/actresses have little to no projects before making it big enough to have their own dramas as leads. It’s true that there are a lot of people in CH 3, so I think they are prioritizing the ones who are in their early twenties to be in this drama and follow the third gen (second gen too??) actor’s footsteps. Ah my favorite actors in ch 3 grew up so fast. Low key disappointed tho. I wanna see Pon :(
Pantip says Gina will be one of the nangek. I thought gina has been around for quite some time and already been paired with a few top stars. Im really rooting for Namfah tho. That girl deserves to be pushed. She has the look and talent. Why it takes so long for ch3 to give her lead role.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Benzzzzz. I’m so glad she’s back to acting for Ch3. I hope it ends up being true! And nooo please not Gina. Haven’t they figured out she doesn’t pull the ratings they think she will??

alissaax

I know but I didn’t really follow her other work unless it a lakorn I’m interested. Her second lakorn with ch3 I don’t care because she was just there for the guy to fight for. But it’s kind of good.
I didn't watch anything of hers after Naree Rissaya either.