[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
its too bad yard gets paired up with mostly unknown actors latly. if only they promote Pope from "Tawan Dued" to be pra'ek which i think they will soon :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks so much tinah 555 I've been wondering if First was ever going to get a praek role! FINALLY. I don't mind him with Yard either, this is fresh pairing. I can't wait to see First. I think the title means Princess of my heart? Lol, I used Google translator with the title of the novel but it came to 3 different titles actually. As for Pope, I hope CH3 does promote him as praek soon b/c he's got the looks, acting experience, and height also. I really starting to like him since watching BTS of him with Mint in Tawan Dued and same with Araya from Dok.

sirpass

sarNie Hatchling
First time, Pope is Pra'ek of this lakorn.

i'm not sure about reason to change to First Ekkapong.

The reporter told me pope is sick.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Thanks so much as well, sirpass! ^__^ Since I saw Pope casting for Tawan Dued I started to like him alot and even more as BTS of Tawan Dued was released. I'm very glad to know that Pope was casted as praek in the first place though. I hope he gets well soon b/c he did have an accident while filming Tawan Dued but that was a few months ago, he should have healed already by now. Let's hope he gets another lakorn as praek when he gets better. I also do like First though so it's okay, just too bad the director could not wait for Pope! >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow chances to First his 1st pra'ek role pairing with a good nang'ek and experience in acting like Yardthip, how old is
First anyone know but i think Yard is a few years older than him. Glad Yard she's back as nang'ek. Yard this year she's 24 she'll turn 25 in November.

tinah

sarNie Coma
First time, Pope is Pra'ek of this lakorn.

i'm not sure about reason to change to First Ekkapong.

The reporter told me pope is sick.
omg, we were so closed to seeing pope and yard together! i just mentioned his name too lol that mean they were meaning to promote pope :dance3:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I am happy for.Yard, but gosh they do always pair her up with someone not well known. Thanks for the news. I wonder what is the Genre or storyline.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I am happy for.Yard, but gosh they do always pair her up with someone not well known. Thanks for the news. I wonder what is the Genre or storyline.
hey, our hope of pope being pra'ek almost came true but too bad he got sick. i hope he feels better!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Pope is new actor of Ch3. His first lakorn will be Dok Som See Thong with Chompoo which will air in the next batch soon 555 Following that he will also be in Tawan Dued pairing up with Mint Chalida.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks so much tinah 555 I've been wondering if First was ever going to get a praek role! FINALLY. I don't mind him with Yard either, this is fresh pairing. I can't wait to see First. I think the title means Princess of my heart? Lol, I used Google translator with the title of the novel but it came to 3 different titles actually. As for Pope, I hope CH3 does promote him as praek soon b/c he's got the looks, acting experience, and height also. I really starting to like him since watching BTS of him with Mint in Tawan Dued and same with Araya from Dok.
Duang Ta means eyes and Nai Duang Jai means in Heart.
So the title means Eyes of [my] Heart.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yard she's 24 but she looks older than her age even Gale she's same age but she looks young for that age but when Gale
had the short hairdo in kularb rai she looks maturer in there. Omg First his really tall 189cm his almost and nearly up
to 2metres and Yard she's only 168cm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^Pope is new actor of Ch3. His first lakorn will be Dok Som See Thong with Chompoo which will air in the next batch soon 555 Following that he will also be in Tawan Dued pairing up with Mint Chalida.
isnt he also gonna be in game rai with yaya/barry

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, our hope of pope being pra'ek almost came true but too bad he got sick. i hope he feels better!
What!!!!! Pope was almost the p'ek for this lakorn. Omg I was so pissed off Yard getting these weak role and didn't read any other post. Wow Yard and Pope would look really hot together. Aww I hope he feels better. Thats true how we were talking about Pope and that he should become p'ek, we almost got our wish too. I'm glad they see Pope potential, that's why they want to cast him as p'ek and his lakorn hasn't even aired yet. In a way I don't want Pope to start out in an unimportant role, but he would have been so hot next to Yard. I do like First I just want Pope now!!! Damn Pope looks way younger than his age, he look around Grate age. Thanks for the news. We will get our wish one day I hope.