[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ lol.. never mind.. I understand what you mean now after taking a quick peek at today's ep. It was shorter than usual. Maybe they had to shorten it to broadcast news or something.. that's my guess.. :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ awwwe, thanks for the head's up :(

i hope the flood will be gone soon :(

last time i read.. they said the flood is going to last about 6 more weeks :(

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
it's about flood problem :unsure:

Oh so they cut this lakorn more time to make news about the flood problem right. Than I know cuz I see a news they say like that to but I think it will not today to soon. I'm can wait for tomorrow um if tomorrow will keep doing epi 10 4/ right.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it'll be a new episode ja..
So it'll be episode 11, not 10.
It'll continue from where episode 10 left off.
That's how it usually goes... :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh man, I barely caught up on ep 9.. Will watch ep 10 shortly in a bit.. :)

I must say that I really enjoyed ep 9.. I found p'boy aka p'platt/blatt to be so adorable ahaha.. Him fainting in the elevator and then waking up in love with plengpin teehee.. XD oh goodness..

I also love the part where Platt and Saht are like basically trying to extend each other's time in the office so one or the other can send Pleng home but they both failed.. Bro vs. Bro :D

I also cracked up when saht was saying why does everyone like pleng so much.. And she goes fantasying that maybe it's because she's pretty XD.

I feel bad for maprang's character.. It's sad seeing her one-sided love for Wee/vee.. She's always there supporting him too, but we start to see her sad feelings expressed on her face now.. :(

off I go to watch ep 10 :) will comment on it later :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Okay.. Just got done with ep 10..

I'm annoyed with Saht, his character always confuses me @_@ forget about Mook and just pick Pleng already .... @_@

anyways, I like the characters change of clothes because I felt like I've seen Saht wear the same black n white striped collar shirt for the past eps.. Lol..

I liked the part where Saht comes pick Pleng up and as he got out of the car, the other two guys from group goes "Oooo, Mae Jao. Lor Maak.". Lol hilarious :) I have to say that First does look handsome there indeed XD.

And uh-oh, Platt is at the resort now too :). And oh Saht, you wanted to trick your bro that Pleng loves you but failed majorly. I love how Platt gets a kick out of it.. Teehee..

Lift aka khun poo, is so adorable trying to help his grandson Saht and Pleng :).

Can't wait to see today's ep later on lalala....

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
@aikoden ... dude, i was sad it was a 30 minute episode today :( but i love that they are at the beach now!! that means we'll see the cute scenes soon, right? i hope i'm right... :D ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the two brother's are silly ... mook is annoying ... wee/vee.... uh... i wanna shave his hair :D as for khun poo, lift is doing an awesome job on that role :D i love the outfit he's in when he meets pleng at the resort, he looks like a vacationing spirit ^_^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

anyways, im just giving y'alls a heads up that evening & prime-time lakorns are getting shortened on ch3 so evening lakorns will just be like 30 mins long.. and prime-time lakorns are just going to be an 1 hour & 30 mins long.. since they're using the extra time for news and so forth on the flood.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Due to Roy Marn, Im starting to really like First. I'm gonna try and watch this one alongside GRGR ^_^
I liked him in his very first lakorn too :) so much that i started the wikipage for him because I couldn't find him anywhere. Thanks to whoever updates his info on there :D

Still behind, but I will catch up with everything by Sunday probably. That'll be my day off!! His wink is adorable, when he raises his eyebrow. His acting is a bit on the 'can't act' side, especially when he fainted after getting beat up...I still like it because it's cheesy and cute lol. I like that Pleng can stand up for herself, but it's sad that she always gives in to Saht and he uses that to his advantage. I wish the pictures of Saht around the house/at the office etc were different. In Sao Chai Hi-tech, I loved seeing Om's pictures everywhere and I like how they're all different. In this, it's all that same yellowish picture of First.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I loved the part when pleng and saht sang a duet together.. Lmao saht stole blatt's idea..

I feel bad for blatt.. Lol and maprang's character as well.. I dint think I even want her with that wee dude anymore.. I'm sad for her one sided love :(

also, I pitied wee at first but he's getting annoying @_@

ps.. I love the two duet songs today :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I loved the part when pleng and saht sang a duet together.. Lmao saht stole blatt's idea..

I feel bad for blatt.. Lol and maprang's character as well.. I dint think I even want her with that wee dude anymore.. I'm sad for her one sided love :(

also, I pitied wee at first but he's getting annoying @_@

ps.. I love the two duet songs today :)
is there a thumbs down facey?? ... i wanna give a thumbs down to wee!! :numchuck: i couldnt see it... so imma karate chop and numchuck wee instead!! ...

OMG chubbycheeks!! watch Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying!! watch it watch it if you haven't!! :) First is so ::drools:: hot & gentlemanly in there!!! :cloud9:

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh love grandpa's character lol. love Lift hehehe good grandpa

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
is there a thumbs down facey?? ... i wanna give a thumbs down to wee!! :numchuck: i couldnt see it... so imma karate chop and numchuck wee instead!! ...
forget the thumbs down smiley... Seeing how he acted toward Pla was messed up arggghhhh!!!! We need to continue karate chopping him lol..

And oh boy mook is an *itch.. And saht is so so soooo idiotic.. I'm so annoyed that he keeps finding faults for pleng and so forth.. Even making her jealous too.. Ahhh.. Lol

and goodness, I am loving blatt :) wheee.. I love the scene when he and pleng are painting the fence and he tells pleng to smile but she wont since she's hurt.. Blatt turns around and marks his face with paint and turns back to pleng she opens a big smile in excitement and whoops she strokes the paintbrush down his face ahahaha ..

Uh oh saht.. You better set your mind straight and get your game on because I'm starting to vote for team blatt and ple g XD

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Anyone know why in there didn't have the part that yardthip slap first face ka. Yeah right know I am watch wan jai but I don't very like why in there they don't very see mint and first as much. Sometime I was so mad that they has to cut the lakorn time and it only air per day only epi 3. I know wee is not match with maprang anymore and yeah one sided love is the most hurt ever:'(

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
The slap scene is probably the next half hour because it got shortened to 30 minute episode instead of an hour think of the next episode as the second half of the original one hour :) he probably accuses her in tomorrows episode then she slaps him.

Aikoden ... For any ninja stars to throw into week's hair!? I wanna cut his hair with them!!'

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^^ lol, i want to cut wee's hair too!!! and yeah!! no sweet moment.. i thought toward the end there were gonna be some reconciliation but nope..

aiyah, today's ep.. it still went no where :( mook is still annoying as heck! and saht too!! see, see, see.. this is what you get in return.. plengpin walked away from you.. muahahaha..

i love the brother's fight today lmao.. oh blatt, should've whooped some sense into saht.. he really needed some.. arghhh!

i might go catch up on wanjai.. *whistles* just to satisfy myself with first.. and also rewatch roy marn just so i could return my "hype" on bargie and first as khun sunny :D lol.. saht.. im starting to hate you.. lol..