[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wee is just stupid... acting possessive... pleng isnt even interested in him.. what an idiot... i mean saht is possesive too, but he has more of a right than wee... jerk-face-idiot-causing-drama-for-saht-and-plengpin ... let's kill him off this lakorn PLEASE???
Yeah let's kick him butt out in this lakorn. I hate ugly guy have long hair it will make them look more ugly than the whole world. :thumbdown: I do like that the way saht did in here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: wee is very bother on me.

myheromike

anyone see like i see one the scene that their watch the star. i never new that first ear is will look like that. i dont mind but i just dont know it before and all the past epi is i hasnt see his ear very clear like this scene. anyway that not a big deal let forgive. that scene is very sweet and funny when first bro come to stay with them. also i like the part saht touch the star and his move the star i was stuck wow how can they do that.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I just love it how the brothers keep competing with each other hehe :)

and yup, the star gazing part was romantic and hilarious ahaha oh khun Blatt, must you come interrupt though there was nothing to interrupt ? Lol.. Khun saht you better hurry and fess up your love for pleng :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yard's character getting annoy to me.Not liking it but whatever. I'm so far back. Only on episode 7. :( Need to catch up.Damn, w/ all these lakorns on my list I don't know how I'm going to catch up. These goals of my is to finish them all when they air but so hard too because of school is in the way. :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks alice :) i can't wait to see the concert.

today's ep was quite funny.. especially the part when they all thought the house was on fire but it turns out to be,pleng cooking them esan food.. i have to say at first i heard "Bye Bye" instead of "Fai Fai".. lol.

i also loved it when she made them eat the food too, the bros think they're all bad but failed miserably at the end hehe.. First was so funny making his face after realizing that he ate frogs.. :rofl:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks alice :) i can't wait to see the concert.

today's ep was quite funny.. especially the part when they all thought the house was on fire but it turns out to be,pleng cooking them esan food.. i have to say at first i heard "Bye Bye" instead of "Fai Fai".. lol.

i also loved it when she made them eat the food too, the bros think they're all bad but failed miserably at the end hehe.. First was so funny making his face after realizing that he ate frogs.. :rofl:
U welcome N'Julie :thumbsup: yeah I believe this week episode kind of more fun no
more stupid misunderstanding

Marprang and Yard they're so cute when they smile I've been smiling while I was watching them :cheer:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I just love it how the brothers keep competing with each other hehe :)

and yup, the star gazing part was romantic and hilarious ahaha oh khun Blatt, must you come interrupt though there was nothing to interrupt ? Lol.. Khun saht you better hurry and fess up your love for pleng :D
I agree super cute scene! I'm glad there are still folks out there following this lakorn...I was so good at watching every single episode but it feels like it's dragging now...hmmm will still keep checking it out since my other shows are on at different times :thumbsup:

Yard's character getting annoy to me.Not liking it but whatever. I'm so far back. Only on episode 7. :( Need to catch up.Damn, w/ all these lakorns on my list I don't know how I'm going to catch up. These goals of my is to finish them all when they air but so hard too because of school is in the way. :(
I too am sooo far back...I have had to skip around just to see but it doesn't look like their relationship has had that much development...we'll see next week...any one know how many episodes this will have?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ raiya, since the lakorn has shortened.. it might go pass 30 eps..
because every 2 "30" mins ep barely count as one ep..
if you think about it... there's only been 4 and a half ep that actually played so far.. from the 30 min eps..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Nervous about starting today's episode! Will wait anxiously until after lunch to watch it, because work will be too hectic to pretend I am working instead of youtubing :D

myheromike

Anyone today epi. I lost my court it today is 18 or should be 19 why I'm always see only epi 18 today.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it should be episode 19 today.. but i havent seen it though.. hmm

im not sure if it even aired today or not..