[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I am positive this is the last lakorn I’m watching of Tik lolol all bc of Mew lol hahahhahaha :p

He should retire. He really looks worn out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah. Pancake wasn’t as scary to me like Kob in the original. Kob was scary! I freaked. Thought she was already dead. This is challenging which is nice because I’m use to seeing Mew bubbly most times.
Yeah. I watched the lakorn not knowing what I was watching and then BOOM came Kob I almost cried. Hahaha.

I am positive this is the last lakorn I’m watching of Tik lolol all bc of Mew lol hahahhahaha :p

He should retire. He really looks worn out.
How dare you. Don't be jelly he gets to choose his nang'eks. Hahah.

Producers still loves him though :rolleyes:
So do I. Hehe. Although I haven't seen him since Yah Leum Chun. Actually. I never finished it. Haha. So since Mafia.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I watched the lakorn not knowing what I was watching and then BOOM came Kob I almost cried. Hahaha.

How dare you. Don't be jelly he gets to choose his nang'eks. Hahah.

So do I. Hehe. Although I haven't seen him since Yah Leum Chun. Actually. I never finished it. Haha. So since Mafia.
I have my moments with him. Like I dont like him but once I watch him in lakorns I get all giddy. He's charming in lakorns. So with that said, i can't wait to watch this, DDH, and maybe he should be in Song Sanaeha with Bella :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have my moments with him. Like I dont like him but once I watch him in lakorns I get all giddy. He's charming in lakorns. So with that said, i can't wait to watch this, DDH, and maybe he should be in Song Sanaeha with Bella :p
Haha. Same. Like I love him no doubt, but if I don't see him anymore I'm like eh. Whatevs. Once I see him action again my heart blows up. Like just now I stalked his wife's IG. She posts lots of him. I'm feeling nostalgic now and need to watch him asap. Haha. He is the only pra'ek, besides Pope, who's lakorns I would watch regardless of nang'ek and have seen almost all. I've seen all his lakorns pre-YLC, with the exception of Autumn Love.. . . which I just find out Mr. PJ's in ! Hahaha. Now I will definitely make time to watch.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
5555555+++++ :risas3::risas3: Was just stating the obvious. lol. But he is like the sugar daddy who chases after young meat lolololol :risas3: Oops!
He likes 'em fresh. Haha. But. . . he does not have good taste.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Same. Like I love him no doubt, but if I don't see him anymore I'm like eh. Whatevs. Once I see him action again my heart blows up. Like just now I stalked his wife's IG. She posts lots of him. I'm feeling nostalgic now and need to watch him asap. Haha. He is the only pra'ek, besides Pope, who's lakorns I would watch regardless of nang'ek and have seen almost all. I've seen all his lakorns pre-YLC, with the exception of Autumn Love.. . . which I just find out Mr. PJ's in ! Hahaha. Now I will definitely make time to watch.
Lol AL is the only lakorn I didn't watch cus I love the original too much to want to ruin it with the thai version lol. I think he has like the ideal wife who doesn't butt into is work.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol AL is the only lakorn I didn't watch cus I love the original too much to want to ruin it with the thai version lol. I think he has like the ideal wife who doesn't butt into is work.
He does. His wife is like Anne's BF. They stay back and let them do their thing. They both hit the jackpot with their nom celeb partners.

Noi and nat should learn from her lol
Omg yes! Haha. She even promotes his projects by posting pics of him and his nang'ek together! Haha. That's why I admire her for her patience. Especially when Tik is such a flirt too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg! Have you guys seen this teaser?! It looks soooo goood! Did Tik break down Mew's wall?! Did she really let him kiss her! I'm excited! I got goosebumps watching this teaser. And from the looks of it, Mew is on it!
When will it air!!?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, this what i wanted tik & mew complements each other, mew will definitely shine in this lakorn.
Super excited it looks great just from the teaser.
Yeah they unexpectedly make a good pair. When I found out they were paired in Mafia I was flipping out. Then I saw pictures and them in action and I'm like, they look good actually. She reminds me of AomP. because both are petite and just the perfect size for our shorty Tik. Hahaha.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg! Have you guys seen this teaser?! It looks soooo goood! Did Tik break down Mew's wall?! Did she really let him kiss her! I'm excited! I got goosebumps watching this teaser. And from the looks of it, Mew is on it!
When will it air!!?
YES!!!!! This teaser really took me by surprise! It is unexpectedly better than I anticipated it! Tik looks really fresh too compared to his current self.

Mew looks so pretty as Montana, the rebirth girl. Vorada is the weak one. :(

I can’t wait til the Perd Wic 3!!! I hope they do that!!! Hopefully we’ll get to see this very very soon!:angel10: