[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I've just realized that all of her roles this year went from the prim and proper Khun Nu Lamduan to brattyish Khun Nu Wiwa, and now to bad ass kicker. This role is going to be her breakthrough role, Lamduan got her noticed by many people, Wiwa also gained more fans and now this is going to leave a big bang for her. I don't mind seeing her three times this year because each of her characters had their own charms and she was able to play it out perfectly. I don't see anyone complaining when Margje had two on air at once, I actually liked it, but like I said, Matt is just going to blow everyone away in here just like she did with Lamduan.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vimalee said:
Read at Thai Forum people already started complaining that too many of Boy's and Matt's lakorns this year, and both of their lakorns just aired not too long ago.    

This will be boy's 4th lakorn this year:  Boy & mint, Boy & Janie, Boy & Kim, and now Boy & Matt.     His previous lakorns didn't fare too well this year so hopefully this one will do better since it's a very raeng lakorn.
They only complains about Boy and Matt? What about Kim? She has 3 this year too, Ab Rak Online, Mafia series, and Nang Rai Tee Rak. Next year they'll be complaining about Ken P lol.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kim had 3 this year because she didn't have any lakorns airing last year, but her lakorns were spread out throughout the year.     People complained because Boy and Matt had lakorns too close to one another.   It's not their fault, and it's the channel decision.

Boy's lakorn with Janie just ended and a few days later he had NRTR with Kim.    Mario's and Mint's lakorn is airing right now after Boy's and Kim's, but then we will have Boy again but with Matt in the same slot.      Matt had Ka Badin that just ended in June/July, and then she had the one with Grate that just ended in late September.   Now, she is going to have Fai Lang Fai with Boy.

People said they wanted to miss them not to be bored by them because their lakorns were too close to each other.    They said the same thing about Margie when her two lakorns were on air five days a week, and some had a hard time adjusting to her characters from just the night before.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
They only complains about Boy and Matt? What about Kim? She has 3 this year too, Ab Rak Online, Mafia series, and Nang Rai Tee Rak. Next year they'll be complaining about Ken P lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She still has 3, spread out or no. Just an excuse. If Matt and Boy didn't garner veiwers then the channel wouldn't air their stuff back to back.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Last year and this year is different though. 3 is 3 whether it is beginning, middle or end. It is within the year so it's the same thing.

I don't think channel 3 care much or else they would not be pairing up the same people time and again. They do what they want with their stars. I mean, bottom line when Bomb still gets pra'ek role all this time anything is possible with them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You know Kim's lakorns weren't spread out. ARO aired jan-feb then the mafia series aired inMarch and yes her 3rd lakorn aired about 5 months later but maybe it is because it JUST finished filming. It seems like they aired it as soon as it finished no? So i will assume that if it had finished in april or may, it would air at that time too. Matt's lakorn for the year didn't start til June, it wasn't like she dominated the whole 2015. So Matt and Boy aren't the only 2 that flooded the channel. So bottom line is if you are a fan it is a happy thing, if not it's annoying. I didn't realized Boy had that many lakorns this year lol, good for him. His fans must be happy, there's like many millions of them. Next year we may be flooded with Taew and Ken ( so not going to complain about Ken! Whoohoo can't wait!)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, it's all about if people are a fan of them or not. Like some us here complain about yaya/Na being paired up so many times but as for their fans they are beyond excited. Yet, nothing is going to change the channel views on that pairing. Just like Matt/great...I am a fan of theirs but I complain about them being paired up often too...though the channel seems to like them together.

Anyway, it's all about ratings or buzz. The channel will continue to give them lead roles if they managed a decent rating. Then again, Matt's first lakorn as n'ek was horrible in rating lol..it managed like a 1.5 rating pretty much the whole lakorn. I'm just glad they continue to give her a chance or a talented girl would have been wasted.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The one with Kong S. I think it was Nok's first producing a lakorn too. It was mainly about family no romance there (which was good cause Kong was wayyyyyyy older than Matt)

Alex Randall was good there...and Matt was absolutely beautiful in that lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The ending of that lakorn was like 1.5 if I remembered correctly. When I saw the rating, I was like dang it was low lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah the one with Kong S was boring and I am a fan of his. You know I am GrateMatt biased and do not mind if they have many more lakorns to come lol. They just oozed so much chemisty. Beside Grate the only others I wish her with are the two Kens and Rome.

Question, which lakorns finished filmimg already beside mew and nadech's?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to know whose lakorns are finished that they're not airing because they gave the 2015 slots to Boy and Matt.

You know I just realized, they're airing all of her lakorns this year so that means we're not going to see her next year?! Noooooo!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That'll give us some time to miss her. I think they're waiting to air Nadech's lakorn next year. Gum Lai Mat will be on air soon. Seems like they're beginning to promote it. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Louis and Preem lakorn?

Matt still has the lakorn with Rome to shoot and if rumor is true the remake of Willy lakorn. So we should at least have 2 of hers next year