[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pra'ek is ice and Leela is fire. She's skating her way through the lakorn melting and burning everyone getting in her way. With the way pra'ek is acting she has melt him many times over lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL in James-Kim-Anne's lakorn, discussion is ONLY about that lakorn, never about other lakorns or other actors or personal things which is not related to that lakorn unlike here. Idk how its hypocrisy from me when I had no problem with this thread going off topic, but you seem to have problem with my just 3 posts lol smh. If you're complaining about off topic, please be unbiased
preetam said:
Lmao crossing 100 pages or not is not the problem do you see Matt or Vill or any other actresses fans praising their fav actresses and their lakorns in James-kim-Anne lakorn thread ? Lol hypocrisy

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally got around to watching episode 6...

Criminals in lakorn will forever remained stupid and slow. Every time they shoot at pranang they are so slow in their reactions. They shoot then paused and wait...only when they see the pranang run then they give chase with their gun waving and not bother shooting. I mean, in all the lakorn history have they even completely got anyone?

Someone need to knock the abusive, womanizer, no good for nothing prick that is YookLee's husband out. For her to still love him is beyond words. He is everything wrong in a man. What qualities does he have for her to glossed over everything that is flawed about him?

So it takes 6 episodes for Boy to slightly improved. He has a long way to go but some parts of today episodes were cute. When they were stuck in the tiny boat and Leela was trying to recovery from her gun shot wound, she reached out wanting to touch Narut's hand and he grabbed hers instead. That was kind of sweet. And from this episodes on, there are going to be more skin ship so that kind of helps out with Boy. I think, the main flaw of his character is that they write him too  mellow out. the older version, the pra'ek didn't really show much of love or that secret feeling for n'ek until way later. Like after the "R" later. He was too busy trying to win her in her games. He hated her and she got under his skin but he was nothing like Narut in here. Narut in here, seemed to like N'ek from the beginning leaving little room to completely hate her. Jakrit, was rough as heck. He pulled and dragged n'ek at some point like a rag doll lol. Boy's character is a bit soft and compassionate to actually battle it well with the likes of Leela and that's where I think, it's not quite living up to the expectation.

When I see nice people with one sided love it makes me sad. Because you know it doesn't end well...you never want to see nice people heart break. And I like Diew and Mint in here.

When I see Leela's dad I want to flip him over in his wheel chair. He plays his character well especially the evil ones.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh good!! So I can start to really enjoy the lakorn? It won't be too much of a lost cause. Whew! Lol
byebye said:
Finally got around to watching episode 6...

Criminals in lakorn will forever remained stupid and slow. Every time they shoot at pranang they are so slow in their reactions. They shoot then paused and wait...only when they see the pranang run then they give chase with their gun waving and not bother shooting. I mean, in all the lakorn history have they even completely got anyone?

Someone need to knock the abusive, womanizer, no good for nothing prick that is YookLee's husband out. For her to still love him is beyond words. He is everything wrong in a man. What qualities does he have for her to glossed over everything that is flawed about him?

So it takes 6 episodes for Boy to slightly improved. He has a long way to go but some parts of today episodes were cute. When they were stuck in the tiny boat and Leela was trying to recovery from her gun shot wound, she reached out wanting to touch Narut's hand and he grabbed hers instead. That was kind of sweet. And from this episodes on, there are going to be more skin ship so that kind of helps out with Boy. I think, the main flaw of his character is that they write him too  mellow out. the older version, the pra'ek didn't really show much of love or that secret feeling for n'ek until way later. Like after the "R" later. He was too busy trying to win her in her games. He hated her and she got under his skin but he was nothing like Narut in here. Narut in here, seemed to like N'ek from the beginning leaving little room to completely hate her. Jakrit, was rough as heck. He pulled and dragged n'ek at some point like a rag doll lol. Boy's character is a bit soft and compassionate to actually battle it well with the likes of Leela and that's where I think, it's not quite living up to the expectation.

When I see nice people with one sided love it makes me sad. Because you know it doesn't end well...you never want to see nice people heart break. And I like Diew and Mint in here.

When I see Leela's dad I want to flip him over in his wheel chair. He plays his character well especially the evil ones.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL in James-Kim-Anne's lakorn, discussion is ONLY about that lakorn, never about other lakorns or other actors or personal things which is not related to that lakorn unlike here.
So if this is the case this thread here also is about everything concerning the lakorn and its actors. And so far the only posts I saw boasting about another actress/actor/pair/lakorn were yours and if I find any other post like that I will talk my mind as I always do. I don't care about number of pages this is not necessarily a mark of quality for me. I will stop here.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not know Kwan, Tui were related to this lakorn. Are they? I think you were kidding yourself when you said its concerning the lakorn and its actors. So you are telling me discussing about one's husband, children, personal life are concerning this lakorn. Are you even following this thread to say what's going on here or just blaming for the sake of it to be in good books? I did not purposely bring other actors to boast. I'm not saying my favorites are best. It depends on how you see it. You dont need to tell me about this thread cos it looks like by your post that I know how it works here better than you. You are not making any sense blaming me alone. I can clearly see why you're making a huge deal out of just 3 mere posts! And have no problem with other discussions  :thumbup: Smh.
You better get your facts right before you point your finger at me or when you say everyone is on topic here but me.
preetam said:
LOL in James-Kim-Anne's lakorn, discussion is ONLY about that lakorn, never about other lakorns or other actors or personal things which is not related to that lakorn unlike here.
So if this is the case this thread here also is about everything concerning the lakorn and its actors. And so far the only posts I saw boasting about another actress/actor/pair/lakorn were yours and if I find any other post like that I will talk my mind as I always do. I don't care about number of pages this is not necessarily a mark of quality for me. I will stop here.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Step, I ran out of "Like" for now, but want to say that I like the last pic when Matt shaved Boy's moustache. Thanks for sharing.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oooooooo wish I could have joined u guys Thai conversation back there lol It's fascinating how many non-Thai can watch lakron and begin learning and speaking and eventually becoming fluent in the language! Such enthusiasm there! I myself is still learning to read Thai LOL speaking and understanding no problem, but reading is level 1 of 10 lmao!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I can't even read, and don't even try to speak because I have that horrible Western accent and then I get embarrassed^_^, but understanding is easy unless it's complicated or royal word even though I could make out what some of it mean. I used to watch it Hmong dubbed but like Bieluvr after hearing the real voice I gave up and decide to bug my mom. I remember when I was younger I wouldn't let her enjoy watching lakorn because I would always ask her what this word mean or that, lol. I gave up after she tried ignoring me so I turned to end subs. Miss Wishboniko a lot, but I have to thank her/him too because that was where I picked up Thai quicker and also anonyblue, those were my go to channels back in the days. Now I'm thankful I can understand and watch lakorns without depending on subs. Trying to learn how to read and write but I'm just so used to the Roman alphabets that it's really hard to memorize all of the Thai alphabets.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I have to say that the hardest part is trying to memorize where each key/syllable of the Thai lettering is on your keyboard. Writing and reading is not that hard. LOL.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Bieluvr said:
I have to say that the hardest part is trying to memorize where each key/syllable of the Thai lettering is on your keyboard. Writing and reading is not that hard. LOL.

haha thats cool. you should teach us some Thai alphabets. hahaha I know I try to read, memorize and learn the Thai alphabets but sometimes, there's just too many of them. Writing is super hard for me. Reading is slightly easier. Reading the Thai news is the real struggle due to all the higher vocab that we're not being exposed to yet. LOL!

We need to have a Thai class in here people! 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ep 6 is much better  :woot:  :woot: Boy looves to cook for his N'eks in lakorns lol. I was waiting to see cute scene between Boy and Matt when he asked her why did she save him when she hates them lol.
Again the best part comes Mint and Deaw :heart: Dan with umbrella   :rain:  covering Aim  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: awww since when did Aim become his nong sao  :shrug: :bhehe:
It was scary Lee crying and apologising to her dad in sleep. it did not look natural
Love that Narut is smart and changed Lee's game at the last minute in front of his family. Soooo good to see Lee interrupting Narut and said he is a friend who helped her  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: yayyyy keep spoiling her game Narut  :rockon:  :rockon:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well i do have Step on ignore and no longer able to see her post (thank heavens), however I saw this one because of the quote and it really irks me. If it is boasted that whoever 's thread is only about the lakorn and never about others unlike this thread here then why do you feel the need that it would be wonderful to talk about THAT lakorn AND THOSE cast in here or anywhere else not related to her/him as you complained is the problem here? What was the word that is often used? Hypocrites? Uh huh. Ok i think I get it now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well i do have Step on ignore and no longer able to see her post (thank heavens), however I saw this one because of the quote and it really irks me. If it is boasted that whoever 's thread is only about the lakorn and never about others unlike this thread here then why do you feel the need that it would be wonderful to talk about THAT lakorn AND THOSE cast in here or anywhere else not related to her/him as you complained is the problem here? What was the word that is often used? Hypocrites? Uh huh. Ok i think I get it now.
Girl, no you didn't lol.

And since you have "someone" on ignored...there was a mentioned about husband, children and something else. So, I think it was towards me and I'm going say, we are going do a spin off of FLF hahahah...our family has enough material to put this remake to shame lol