[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Step

Mrs James Ma
No you did not get it. Let me make it clear. Idc for whatever is discussed in here. I brought it up only when my posts were questioned. Yes that's hypocrisy if someone points out only one member's post, make big deal out of it but ok if other members do it. Like I have done a crime here. You guys always talk about respecting different views but love to pick on others if they dont like same thing. I hope you get the difference now. I also have equal right to post anything I want as you!
Thanks for ignoring my posts so that you cant read my posts and I no longer get any replies from you. So much negativity here already.
Wait, I'm not dumb to not understand, you can ignore my posts but you cant get me out of your mind and in your posts as 'someone'. Hope you get to read this lol
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well i do have Step on ignore and no longer able to see her post (thank heavens), however I saw this one because of the quote and it really irks me. If it is boasted that whoever 's thread is only about the lakorn and never about others unlike this thread here then why do you feel the need that it would be wonderful to talk about THAT lakorn AND THOSE cast in here or anywhere else not related to her/him as you complained is the problem here? What was the word that is often used? Hypocrites? Uh huh. Ok i think I get it now.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Y
byebye said:
Girl, no you didn't lol.
And since you have "someone" on ignored...there was a mentioned about husband, children and something else. So, I think it was towards me and I'm going say, we are going do a spin off of FLF hahahah...our family has enough material to put this remake to shame lol
Yeah I did. I'm not good with doing fake nice much. I try to filter but it is a tiny bit hard. Usually Mahalo is good with directing me toward the light (behind the couch lol).I need to hire her for a secretary so that I don't blow up as much at work lol. She can be the coolness to my leela hahaha

I think most people have families that can put this remake to shame lol. They all come out during family gatherings.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for the screen cap, Step. I can't wait to see the episode 6 as you mentioned. Wanna see Boy's cooking. :) :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Screen cap is from darkness lakorns not mine :p
I want to know if Boy can cook cos he cooks in all lakorns I saw :)
DaoRisa said:
Thanks for the screen cap, Step. I can't wait to see the episode 6 as you mentioned. Wanna see Boy's cooking. :) :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
I did not know Kwan, Tui were related to this lakorn. Are they? I think you were kidding yourself when you said its concerning the lakorn and its actors. So you are telling me discussing about one's husband, children, personal life are concerning this lakorn. Are you even following this thread to say what's going on here or just blaming for the sake of it to be in good books? I did not purposely bring other actors to boast. I'm not saying my favorites are best. It depends on how you see it. You dont need to tell me about this thread cos it looks like by your post that I know how it works here better than you. You are not making any sense blaming me alone. I can clearly see why you're making a huge deal out of just 3 mere posts! And have no problem with other discussions  :thumbup: Smh.
You better get your facts right before you point your finger at me or when you say everyone is on topic here but me.
Good for you. I Think you understood.

I need to catch up with episode 6

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Y

Yeah I did. I'm not good with doing fake nice much. I try to filter but it is a tiny bit hard. Usually Mahalo is good with directing me toward the light (behind the couch lol).I need to hire her for a secretary so that I don't blow up as much at work lol. She can be the coolness to my leela hahaha
I think most people have families that can put this remake to shame lol. They all come out during family gatherings.
Lol...this thread is a mess but it has more fire than the lakorn. Mahalo is the peace maker while a few of us haven't progress to her level yet hahaha

Some of the comments are funny though and for sure we can make our own lakorn based on the dialogs. But wonder who will be rai? :)

Anyway, I watched epi 7 and will comment later. It has some cute and sweet moments. Matt is still good in here. The part where she was at Narut's place.drawing make her look like a little girl and Leela was gone. And when she shaved him super adorable. She can be gentle but of course girl not going to last long being nice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Reung maan yow maak, tah yak roo p bok hai dai, reu gaap pai aan dai. Praman 5-10 nah tee laew.
Ohhhh mai pood arai dee gwar, pror gor chob nang'ek khon nan muern garn lololol.Tae mai kao jai wa tummai tueng grai bpen garn talor gun dai mai hen mee arai serious kanard nun loey  :scratchchin:. Kong mee khon yang mai chin gub torn tee jae pood kwarm jing lol. Ta hark mee khon sensitive kanard nee tee nee, arai ja gerd kun ta kao bpai pachern gub jae jae tee spicy lol! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Ohhhh mai pood arai dee gwar, pror gor chob nang'ek khon nan muern garn lololol.Tae mai kao jai wa tummai tueng grai bpen garn talor gun dai mai hen mee arai serious kanard nun loey  :scratchchin:. Kong mee khon yang mai chin gub torn tee jae pood kwarm jing lol. Ta hark mee khon sensitive kanard nee tee nee, arai ja gerd kun ta kao bpai pachern gub jae jae tee spicy lol!
P gaw chob khone nun na, mai chai wah mai chob. P doo lakorn kao talod dtae mai koy chob pai kao thread kong kao because roo roo yoo wah p reang kanad nai. Tah arai mai dee, len mai dee reu choot huay maak p chob pood, baan kraang kit suan taang gub khone eun. Lai khone raap mai dai lol. Prayayam lod laew nah. Dtae nong gaw roo wah p mai koy chob aeb lol. Dtae reung tee nee mai chai gerd praw khone nan dtae mun reung lai reung thid thid gun. Khone lai khone mai chon tee kao post roob thid thid gun, baang krang gaw roob diew baang, baang kraang gaw roob post laew, boy kraang mai giew gun leuy. Lai kraang chob nep dara khone eun duay. Rao mai kao jai wah, ta mai chob leaw pai yoong tee thread kong kao tummai? Pai kae nep nan luer? Waan neung rao leuh krai krai taam baang kao gaw mai chob meun gun dtae kao mai kao jai waylah rao bok wah taammai. Nong gaw roo yoo wah p mai chai nang'ek, rao gaw leuy bok kao reang pai noi lol. Kao mai chob weetee tee rao bok, maan gaw grai pen praden tee hen yoo. P mai neuk wah khone eun ja pood douay. Gaw kaw told leaw gun tee grai pen drama. P pood gub kao laew nah, ja raap leuh mai raap gaw reung kong kao. Ja kao jai reu mai gaw reung khong kao, p wah p taam dee tee soot laew. Krai kit wah p taam pit bok dai nah, p mai wah dtae ya ma aep reu tawlae kraa-paw :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
No sub. There is screen caps with descriptions http://www.kwarmmeud.com/?p=23877
Thanks! At least I'll understand what's happening. I know it's odd but I actually really wanted to tune in for this after I saw that Daew and Mint N are it. I liked them in the Gentlemen Series and they're my favorite supporting couple. If that makes sense. Though they ever got a lakorn of their own I'm sure it'd be good as well. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
P gaw chob khone nun na, mai chai wah mai chob. P doo lakorn kao talod dtae mai koy chob pai kao thread kong kao because roo roo yoo wah p reang kanad nai. Tah arai mai dee, len mai dee reu choot huay maak p chob pood, baan kraang kit suan taang gub khone eun. Lai khone raap mai dai lol. Prayayam lod laew nah. Dtae nong gaw roo wah p mai koy chob aeb lol. Dtae reung tee nee mai chai gerd praw khone nan dtae mun reung lai reung thid thid gun. Khone lai khone mai chon tee kao post roob thid thid gun, baang krang gaw roob diew baang, baang kraang gaw roob post laew, boy kraang mai giew gun leuy. Lai kraang chob nep dara khone eun duay. Rao mai kao jai wah, ta mai chob leaw pai yoong tee thread kong kao tummai? Pai kae nep nan luer? Waan neung rao leuh krai krai taam baang kao gaw mai chob meun gun dtae kao mai kao jai waylah rao bok wah taammai. Nong gaw roo yoo wah p mai chai nang'ek, rao gaw leuy bok kao reang pai noi lol. Kao mai chob weetee tee rao bok, maan gaw grai pen praden tee hen yoo. P mai neuk wah khone eun ja pood douay. Gaw kaw told leaw gun tee grai pen drama. P pood gub kao laew nah, ja raap leuh mai raap gaw reung kong kao. Ja kao jai reu mai gaw reung khong kao, p wah p taam dee tee soot laew. Krai kit wah p taam pit bok dai nah, p mai wah dtae ya ma aep reu tawlae kraa-paw :)
Roo dee ka wa pee mai tueng arai, tae mai kao jai tummai khon eun tueng ao sing tee pee pood ma bpen arom muern gub wah pe da kao lol! Tua eng gor mai chai, muern gub nang rai tee grai bpen nang'ek ngai took took krang tee mee krai pood tueng khon khon nan me khon khon nueng bpen ba muern rao bpai da khon khon nan lol! Nong gor mai chob wayla tee khon groht khon eun torn tee weepak wijai khon tee kao chob, tae ta hark bpen khon tee kao chob, kao gor pai neb khon nan, tae mai chob torn tee khon eun tum gub khon tee kao chob. It's like /okayy lol! Grub bpai arn laew mai hen mee krai pood arai roon raeng loey, kid wa took khon pood len garn yoo, mai tarn rai gor mee khon mo hoh laew gor neb jae jae took khon nai nee lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao bok wah kao taam praw khone eun taam kao gone, nep kao gone. Un nee p mai roo nah, p kae roo nai sing tee p hen reu reung tee khone bok p gaw leaw gun. Reung tee paan mah gone tee p krab ma tee nee p mai roo jing jing. P wah kong mai kao jai laew lae. Kuam kit kwam hen suan taang gun laew. Joon mai thid laew. Mai pen rai, taang krai taang mun laew gun. Kao bok wah kao ja mai thob rao laew, rao gaw ja mai thob reu pood teung kao id jak nee thaw pai. Win win, praden drama jop duay dee, mai? Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ Koy123

They are probably saying something funny :pervie:

Hahahah...only in a lakorn where a girl is falling off a stairs and a guy comes from nowhere to help. I wish that was the case in real life, many times I have fallen only to sprain my ankles and not one nice looking man came around :bhehe:

Boy has his little moments but after watching episodes 7, I don't feel like I am watching a remake of FLF. I am watching it as its own lakorn. Because Boy's character is nothing like Jakrit and that altered the lakorn completely. His love for N'ek early on isn't going to allow him to hurt her more than what he has shown. The lakorn still has some ways to go but even if Leela does something so damaging, he's not going to able to find himself destroying her because his love will overshadowed his hatred.

Nott is psycho and the family has way too many dysfunctional people. I am surprised Narut is as calm as he is. If I spend as much time with YookLee and the brother I would kill one of them lol. Yooklee is mentally screwed up...watching epi 7 my sympathy is gone. She's annoying to the max.

Narut and Leela had some very cute moments. The eating popcorn from the same bowl and when Narut wiped the corner of her lips :heart: but the best part was when she shaved him...it's an intimate moment even for a lakorn, so sweet. And the part when Narut thought Leela left him....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Kao bok wah kao taam praw khone eun taam kao gone, nep kao gone. Un nee p mai roo nah, p kae roo nai sing tee p hen reu reung tee khone bok p gaw leaw gun. Reung tee paan mah gone tee p krab ma tee nee p mai roo jing jing. P wah kong mai kao jai laew lae. Kuam kit kwam hen suan taang gun laew. Joon mai thid laew. Mai pen rai, taang krai taang mun laew gun. Kao bok wah kao ja mai thob rao laew, rao gaw ja mai thob reu pood teung kao id jak nee thaw pai. Win win, praden drama jop duay dee, mai? Lol
I think Job wai ja dee gwar, bang khon mai mee prayod tee ja tiang duay. Ja kao kai tiang gub krabueng. Ta hak kao yark ja bpen khon tee groht khon ngai, gor proy kao bpai lol. Suan Rao gor ya blian tua eng piang pror khon mai chob sing tee rao pood haha!