[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The younger brother was a sweetheart to her. But her passion remains with the pra'ek. In the old version she has the absolute love/hate relationship with the pra'ek. And n'ek in the older version wasn't going to be happy fully unless it was someone like pra'ek.

She did sleep with pra'ek more than once...the first was the R...and shortly after that was a willing...like very short. Anyhow, she loves pra'ek enough to give them a chance once she finds herself. But the older version you can see why she made that decision though. In this one, there's not much clues to go on why it's going to be an open ending when Narut pretty much gave her his heart in the first scene.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Byebye, that's every impressive when I hear people learn a different language just by watching lakorns. I picked up some words when I was obsessed with Thai drama in my younger years. Now, I feel like I'm too old to learn and the remakes and new actors doesn't really keep me interested anymore.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Koy123

The same here. I am too old to really commit to something as learning another language. When I was younger I love Bollywood movies and picked up on the language a bit. I remembered some words still but just the easy ones. But one has to be smart to pick up another language so easily. Besides, like you I am limited to the lakorns I like and the actors/actresses I can tolerate. The whole year of lakorns I watched here and there but mainly Matt's lakorn. Maybe because I have been with her for a while so kind of kept up with her until she leaves.

I kind of liked Mew so we'll see how it goes. I think for me, the pra'eks aren't so much the problem it's the n'eks.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok finally finished with this week's episode.

Their sweet scene really is sweet but I feel like her "father" is going to ruin everything with the help of my favorite couple lol. I should be mad cus they're teaming up to break our pranang but heck they're so cute and i love them too much lol. Byebye I can see where you think they will have a willing vs R. He really does look like he cant intentionally hurt her. Something HUGE will have to happen which was why I asked Mahalo if the youngest brother dies. You know, I think they made it sweeter and less reang to justify a happy ending.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This version is watered down. Matt will do most of the bullying. Thank god she doesn't use a prostitute to spread AIDS. I'd love to see her play the prostitute look alike though. 

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
This remake is much softer than the previous version, im kinda disappoint they took out the twin prostitute. i really want to see what narut breaking point would be in this version.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Narut and Naran are adopted. Only Look Yee and Sattawat are their biological children.
Wait if they're both adopted why does the mother love the oldest brother more!? Man this actress always plays the unlike-able old lady lol 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Wait if they're both adopted why does the mother love the oldest brother more!? Man this actress always plays the unlike-able old lady lol 
Because she chose to adopt the oldest one while her husband chose to adopt Narut. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Because she chose to adopt the oldest one while her husband chose to adopt Narut. 
Oh okay that makes sense. Well in this case mother certainly does not know best because her son is rotten. I'm really wondering how they're going to reveal Narut's dad as a bad guy because he honestly seems pretty fair and reasonable. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Jaja scared me today, her psycho roles are always frightening like with Samee and now here. C'mon Dan, let the girl explore her feelings first. Tummai ja dtong dtuen kao duay, it was going great. Lol, so in episode 5 I think, where the mom and dad are talking after putting LookYee to bed, did the dad nok jai her? And if so is Leela the product of his mee choo gub Khun eun? Or is Leela bpen look tae khon kao song Khun? Hope this made sense....^_^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Mommy dearest shows she's not good with character judgment. She likes the crazy and evil ones (yooklee and Naran because she's one of them and related better) Narut is too stable of a human being.

I wished they would keep the prostitute because after her death signal a significant change in n'ek and how far off and destructive she was in her revenge. She could not see what she done was wrong until after the girl died. The don't remember correctly if the R scene was after that.

Also Meow, I think Narut tipping point might be when he's deep in love with Leela and she still continued to flirt or break his sister's marriage apart. He probably at that point afraid to lose her and upset that she persist in her games. He might warn her to stop and she won't. Those nice quiet ones where they are too rational can really snapped when they are pushed to the limit. And someone like Narut can hurt Leela in the worst way if he feels like he has nothing to lose. And at some point, he has to realized being gentle isn't going to get him far with her when her revenge results in his family destruction.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
yayayaya said:
So what's the fastest way to learn Thai??
Rosetta Stone?????

Honestly, watching lakorn with english subs. That's how I learned. I mean, not perfect but I can understand most of it. I haven't practiced speaking since I don't know anyone who speaks it. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol yeah, picked it up pretty quick back in the days where subs were available everywhere, thank goodness I was able to learn Thai or else I would still be struggling to find subs, really sympathize those who'll have to search everywhere.
Anyways episode seven was so cute. The part where he came back to her thinking she took off, I couldn't help but laugh at him panting, okay so like I see a spark between them, hopefully it ignites real fast and soon so that I can see flames and fireworks (wan mak gun bpai chai mai? Lol, mai yahk pit wang, they chuay mai dai). They really look like a real couple during those scenes just hanging out around the house, if only it was a family lakorn those scenes would've been perfect. :D