[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
love them so much!!! Yadech, barry.ya , fai & jeed, nangfah kong saichon... etc ^_^ how would i get this shirt ?? i would so rock them at work! haha

Cute!!!! I want one too!!! Anyone know where we can order one?
Omg...they really do look like Charles and Fah. Although there's no writing on it. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
miss saichon and nang fah so bad it hurts every time I see their smiles :cry:

was this video already posted before?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2sKmMDMt_0&feature=g-all
lovely. very well done. thanks for sharing. i love it.

Charmz

sarNie Egg

:eek:fftopic: Recently came across this cm thanks to Yadech.com. For the newer fans of Yaya and Nadech like me, this video is amazing. Love this cf, can't remember how many times i've replayed. :heart:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
P'Mor is such a buffalo. Prae will never love you!
lol never heard it said in plain english before... but yes, he is a buffalo :thumbsup:

Cute!!!! I want one too!!! Anyone know where we can order one?
Omg...they really do look like Charles and Fah. Although there's no writing on it. :)
hehe did u see the picture of them and the characters? it was like the same outfit!! :)

seriously, i want a shirt, but it is overseas they're shipping it. i will pay for shipping to the US but the shirts are $8 if anyone is interested :D i will email them that i am waiting for a group order :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I think Prae'll get her own happy ending tsk tsk tsk... P'Mor! What kind of human are you? Or you're actually an angel? You can forgive all the the evil, mean, indescribable thing that Prae had done to you and Fah? :numchuck: :annoyed: :facepalm:
This is Mints first nang'rai role. They probably didn't wanna ruin her nang'ek image.

Still wish she got what she deserved.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Here you go: All Charles!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhPvjMyFYyg

I like this one although he is with that buttface. I like the part when he said "Fah is his first love, last love and the only one he will love" Wooot. In your face Prae!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWKVEq5UvM&feature=channel_video_title
If this is not great acting, I don't know what is. I can't stand the ending when he let the tears drop, lip twitched with frustration, nose flare with anger..... so many emotions in one. HE DESERVES AN AWARD FOR GRGR.
Thank you so much lakornkiki!!! Really appreciate it!

Love the first vid. I can watch it over and over. Lol. Love his devilish eyes when he says the only girl he'll love until he dies is Fahlada. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
lol never heard it said in plain english before... but yes, he is a buffalo :thumbsup:

hehe did u see the picture of them and the characters? it was like the same outfit!! :)

seriously, i want a shirt, but it is overseas they're shipping it. i will pay for shipping to the US but the shirts are $8 if anyone is interested :D i will email them that i am waiting for a group order :)
Yes! I saw that! LOL...Thats how you know its Charles and Fah without writing or anything on there. The outfits are so cutely drawn.

$8 is a good price. I kinda figured they were overseas tshirts. How much is shipping?

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Yes! I saw that! LOL...Thats how you know its Charles and Fah without writing or anything on there. The outfits are so cutely drawn.

$8 is a good price. I kinda figured they were overseas tshirts. How much is shipping?
i don't know yet about shipping, it depends on what i order and how much i order :) it's better to order for everyone else too if imma gonna order. :thumbsup:

HOTNESS continues.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJibI_knobM&feature=share
this just fixed my need for "Shritless Saichon". LOL.
He looks so princely when he was between the elephants. :cloud9:

Yeah... I got it bad!

gloria83

sarNie Adult

yes i would like one too!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

I want one too. R u really going to order it? If u r I will to buy from u.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I want one too...size small! Don't forget me.

I'm pissed off right now. P'mor is indeed a "kwai!"

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Okay I see.
Thank you!

yes i would like one too!

I want one too. R u really going to order it? If u r I will to buy from u.

I want one too...size small! Don't forget me.

I'm pissed off right now. P'mor is indeed a "kwai!"
okay guys :) so from barry.ya folks are emailing sizes:

"For the T-shirt size, we measure at chest. Size S = 32 inches, M = 36 inches, L = 40 inches and XL = 42 inches. "

lemme know sizes by Saturday morning, if you don't have the $8 yet, don't worry, i'll still order it for you. ^_^ Just lemme know size and pay me whenever you can.

:camera: :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dammit! I'm between a small & medium. I usually hate mediums because they're a little too long, but fits right around the chest area. I'll go with the medium to be safe and just keep washing it til it shrinks.

d2b...how are you accepting payments? Check? Paypal?

nikki1786

LizQuen
Game Rai Game Ruk เกมร้ายเกมรัก: Skyscraper MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwmtUhJB64

---mean Charles will be always Saichon at heart because the thing he wants from Fahlada is to remember him because she was "Nangfah" of his life.

blackstar

sarNie Egg
Can someone who's good at video stuff get that clip when Mor asked Charles if he loves Fahlada and they zoomed in on him? I Love that part. His face and words...so powerful. Like just the part of Charles alone declaring his love. Please anyone?
I wouldn't mind editing to that scene...I've been meaning to edit to GRGR this week ^^
When I finish and upload I'll link you :D