[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there other parts, can you please share with me other parts too please?
Part 20 is the consummation scene which I already shared the spoiler. @jjinxx shared the spoiler for morning after. The other might be the honeymoon on the yacht from part 21

Also there are some great and sentimental scenes from their first honeymoon on the mountains in Chang Rai.
Lol just be patient.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Updated lists

List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2
hero rescues - 1
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacked Nai - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting with an accidental kiss.

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@PrincessKarina

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@Xiongurl26

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup
Count me in on the #JJgroupattacklist lol JJ is a good 7 years older me haha currently trying to catch up on all these messages

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You bet I'd be giffing that scene once it is out! She bothered him the whole night??? :aaaaa::aaaaa:
Yep! She bothered him the whole night :p and then bothered him again in the morning for second rounds :risas3::risas3:

Count me in on the #JJgroupattacklist lol JJ is a good 7 years older me haha currently trying to catch up on all these messages
Welcome to the #JJgroupattack :cheer:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks ladies :aaaaa:

@Xiongurl26 @wuzhangs
Ok the morning after scenes just killed me :aaaaa: see u ladies in heaven willing|
babysw
Haha I’ll see you there! We’re on cloud 9 with these 2. All along we thought it was only Nai who was sneaky. K’Nok has a mind of her own hehe. :naughty2:
You bet I'd be giffing that scene once it is out! She bothered him the whole night??? :aaaaa::aaaaa:
I’m expecting a GIF lolol. Jk! Our girl Nok is just as daring once she has her man. Haha.
Yeah i love her as rai! She makes me really her guts lool
Right! But thats whats so beautiful. She’s a rai and nails it to the Tee bc thats the point of a Rai lol.

Pear is doing wonderfully well as a Ez Pen.. she is so beautiful really, has she acted as main nangek before??
She hasn’t but I’m so use to her being either a good secondary character I can’t see her as N’ek.

I’m feeling greedy girls! This is the 4th Lakorn I’ve seen Pear in for this year. All one right after another. Same goes for Got. Consecutively onscreen in 3 different lakorns. Makes me feel like I want Got in here too! Just bc I’m use to seeing him & Pear now lolol. They’re getting so many support roles. I loved seeing him.

sarNie Adult
waaaaaaah all the spoilers. How are we all to survive until Monday?!?!

I really have a soft spot for a tortured P'ek. But I haven't seen a lakorn where a tortured P'ek is rewarded for all his pain and suffering. I hope they do that in this Lakorn. Funny story, @ingfakirata mentioned that she met with James in an event the other day, and then when the fans told him that Nai is so handsome, to the point of being more handsome than JamesJi himself, the poor child pouted and looked away hahahahahahahaha James is so good at acting as Nai but actually, deep inside, he's a Nok :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

I really have a soft spot for a tortured P'ek. But I haven't seen a lakorn where a tortured P'ek is rewarded for all his pain and suffering. I hope they do that in this Lakorn. Funny story, @ingfakirata mentioned that she met with James in an event the other day, and then when the fans told him that Nai is so handsome, to the point of being more handsome than JamesJi himself, the poor child pouted and looked away hahahahahahahaha James is so good at acting as Nai but actually, deep inside, he's a Nok :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Hahah Nai deserve to be rewarded by Nok and from the willing to the morning after spoiler he seem to be getting a good amount of rewards:risas3:. I guess all the torture she put him through was all worth it in the end :pwell at least for us viewers :p

It’s ok JJ we love Nai but we still love you more :love:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I saw a clip of that event and yes he was all pouty pouty like a baby. And the host had to ask the audience to support JJ and reassure him. :risas3: