[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Snarf

sarNie Egg
@wuzhangs oh girl .. I am so dead with all those gifs :aaaaa::aaaaa:it’s like I am being overdose with JT before bed, not that I am complaining or anything... keep them coming :aaaaa:I can’t even decide which ones are my favourites because I love all :aaaaa:

Welcome to GS thread and Thanks for sharing this info. Great to hear GS is doing well in China.. it’s a great lakorn :thumbup: James and Taew chemistry is on fire.... :aaaaa:
Thank you for the warm welcome..:)

Welcome! Glad to have you both in here with us. That’s pretty amazing that Game Sanaeha is reaching hits in China!

Oh and my weak self gave in and ended up reading all of the spoilers given by Cecilia. Urghh! I hate myself but love Nai& Nok more!!! :cheer:No matter how harsh she is, our man Nai is so patient with her. She can be so rude with her words & he still takes it by loving her. Granted, he does get hurt but he is a strong man. Wahhh I love him even more. Boyfriend expectations are definitely going back up lol!
Thank you for the welcome :)

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Th
waaaaaaah all the spoilers. How are we all to survive until Monday?!?!

I really have a soft spot for a tortured P'ek. But I haven't seen a lakorn where a tortured P'ek is rewarded for all his pain and suffering. I hope they do that in this Lakorn. Funny story, @ingfakirata mentioned that she met with James in an event the other day, and then when the fans told him that Nai is so handsome, to the point of being more handsome than JamesJi himself, the poor child pouted and looked away hahahahahahahaha James is so good at acting as Nai but actually, deep inside, he's a Nok :risas3::risas3::risas3:
this is why i love him , he’s a bby himself lol he love to play around too. I swear he’s not our khun nai xD so this proves his acting is superb . Proud of my baby

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No

none as of now. I wish james will come here again tho. I miss my bby TvT
He has been to Cambodia twice hasn’t he? Once by himself and second time with Bella..did you get a chance to go see him both times ?

Th

this is why i love him , he’s a bby himself lol he love to play around too. I swear he’s not our khun nai xD so this proves his acting is superb . Proud of my baby
Beside his good looks, that is why I love James, when he is in character he is completely different to his offscreen personality. He brings his character to life without having his real life personality bleed into his onscreen character. :thumbup:

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
He has been to Cambodia twice hasn’t he? Once by himself and second time with Bella..did you get a chance to go see him both times ?

Beside his good looks, that is why I love James, when he is in character he is completely different to his offscreen personality. He brings his character to life without having his real life personality bleed into his onscreen character. :thumbup:
I met him twice or maybe 4times ? XD he camw here twice but i met him at the event once, airport once then at his concert once & send him off once . So 4? XD

Yess!!! Esp his acting in SJ, thou he was not that good yet, but during SJ he was sooo much more playful than he is now. he portrayed his character well despite of that.

P

PrincessKarina

Omg that would be awesome! I’ve been wanting nadech and Taew to reunite. Out of most of his co star I liked him with Taew the most. I hope they pair up in a slap n kiss drama but not her playing a bratty role again
But if Nadech doesn’t lip kiss then it’s pointless in a slap and kiss lakorn. Since Mark is Yaya’s second lip kiss co-star I wonder who will be Nadech’s second? Matt? I’m waiting on MLFAS if these two would lip kiss like the Korean original piece. Hmm...