[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Petite and short actresses, make it 10x more romantic aswell with the pra’ek.. Especially when the pra’ek have to lean in to kiss the na’ek or when they stare and gaze into each other eyes :facepalm: I find it so sweet and romantic when the girl has to look upto their man for a kiss :icon12:
View attachment 16656
View attachment 16657

JT height difference is just perfect.
View attachment 16658

James and Taew introducing their charcters..
Ooo in that dress, she is very blessed :pancarta:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
These two looks so good together. I didnt think I would like them together as much as I do now. Taew looks so stunning and sexy in here. Always been a fan of hers and I have been waiting for her to take on a role like this. I'm happy that she paired up with James Ji. They are definitely a great pair this year!

P

PrincessKarina

Petite and short actresses, make it 10x more romantic aswell with the pra’ek.. Especially when the pra’ek have to lean in to kiss the na’ek or when they stare and gaze into each other eyes :facepalm: I find it so sweet and romantic when the girl has to look upto their man for a kiss :icon12:
View attachment 16656
View attachment 16657

View attachment 16658

Ah I’m loving Taew’s dress in here! What a beauty!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 16656
View attachment 16657

View attachment 16658

Oooooh physically and visually stunning, these two ❤ noticed how james kinda stood with his feet wide open, to lessen that height gap ??

Thank for the pics btw

I think the MV is only going to drop by next week.. cause Great's lakorn is starting on 15th right? But ost just dropped yesterday.. patience people, eventho we could hardly wait anymore

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Oooooh physically and visually stunning, these two ❤ noticed how james kinda stood with his feet wide open, to lessen that height gap ??

Thank for the pics btw

I think the MV is only going to drop by next week.. cause Great's lakorn is starting on 15th right? But ost just dropped yesterday.. patience people, eventho we could hardly wait anymore

P

PrincessKarina

Taew has gotten sexy over the past years or so. She looks more womenly. Before I used to think she looked like a kid but she has gotten so much prettier as she gets older. She’s more full compare to before.
You spoke my mind. I think because Taew was so thin and short she gave the impression of a little girl. But yes over the years she has gotten more curves all over and in the right places. I love how she’s not flat on her chest nor her rear. She’s so beautiful and talented at what she does. :thumbup:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Hi . Am new to this thread. I just have to comment they're so adorable. I have been a fan of JJ for years and now Taew. Thrilled everytime I watched the teasers, links, ig. Their chemistry is incredible. I have watched all the lakorns of JJ and this is for me the best combination

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
I dont know if this is alright. Please vote in daranews facebook your preference to watch game sanaeha. It was 80% before now 79%. Voting will end in 6 days.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This might be the one Lakorn where the eye staring wont be an issue for me. The stare they have zaps lightening full of chemistry out lol
Totally agree with you.. Their stare gives of this very sexy vibe :naughty2: :aaaaa:
3EF156D0-D907-4473-9474-9F7934B03221.jpeg

Maybe that's why he had been unable to resist and finally released the kraken!!!
Haha I like how you think :thumbup:
The standing with his feet wide open to lessen the height gap, is sexy :coleman:let us watch it in motion :aaaaa:

Hi . Am new to this thread. I just have to comment they're so adorable. I have been a fan of JJ for years and now Taew. Thrilled everytime I watched the teasers, links, ig. Their chemistry is incredible. I have watched all the lakorns of JJ and this is for me the best combination
Welcome to the thread :icon12:

Last edited: