[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi . Am new to this thread. I just have to comment they're so adorable. I have been a fan of JJ for years and now Taew. Thrilled everytime I watched the teasers, links, ig. Their chemistry is incredible. I have watched all the lakorns of JJ and this is for me the best combination
Hi and Welcome :).

Nok and Nai. :aaaaa:
Cr. lakornthai
View attachment 16686
View attachment 16685

Daddy Nai with his baby boy babysw
Cr. Fonza IG (baby real life mamma)
View attachment 16687
Aww, so cute :).

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I've always loved Taew since her Naruk, Prik Tai Gubpao, & Sood Tae Jai Jae kwa days! She gets more and more beautiful throughout the years! Love the style she has here, she looks fabulous & hot!!!! Makeup perfectly done as well as wardrobe . There are actresses like Mint where she only looks good when she has good makeup and wardrobe, but Taew honestly looks good in anything - her beauty is just natural!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I've always loved Taew since her Naruk, Prik Tai Gubpao, & Sood Tae Jai Jae kwa days! She gets more and more beautiful throughout the years! Love the style she has here, she looks fabulous & hot!!!! Makeup perfectly done as well as wardrobe . There are actresses like Mint where she only looks good when she has good makeup and wardrobe, but Taew honestly looks good in anything - her beauty is just natural!
Mint is actually prettier with minimal to almost no make-up than when she's glammed up. Taew looks good either way.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure how close they are but they did star in SJT series together and I'm sure they saw each other everyday probably all day bc they filmed both lakorns around the same time, which makes them 2x more comfortable. They're made for each other.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is the year of all Ch3's most popular actors and actresses being mixed up and creating new pairings lol. Bella and Pope, Mark and Mew, James Ji and Taew, Nadech and Matt, Bella and Great, Yaya and James Ma, Kimmy and Mario. Theyre all pairing with different people and im LOVING it! Now im just waiting for a Mew and James Ji pairing

P

PrincessKarina

This is the year of all Ch3's most popular actors and actresses being mixed up and creating new pairings lol. Bella and Pope, Mark and Mew, James Ji and Taew, Nadech and Matt, Bella and Great, Yaya and James Ma, Kimmy and Mario. Theyre all pairing with different people and im LOVING it! Now im just waiting for a Mew and James Ji pairing
Lol agree! New pairings are endless to come up with in here! Start naming them! Hmm...Taew and JMA. Taew and Grate. Taew and Pope. Mew and JJ. Mew and Mario. Mew and Grate. Mew and JMA. Etc! :p;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's how it should always be! Majority of us crave varieties.