[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

!

Same here! That was the first Lakorn i really paid attention to her. She’s aged a little bit but not too much. Can barely see the difference. Such a beauty!
I agree. She aged a bit in those two lakorns with JJ but dang! And she gained few pounds over the years making her look healthier! If all actors and actresses can age as slow as Taew it would be fantastic! I wouldn’t mind! :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree. She aged a bit in those two lakorns with JJ but dang! And she gained few pounds over the years making her look healthier! If all actors and actresses can age as slow as Taew it would be fantastic! I wouldn’t mind! :p
I guess now majority of the actresses hit the gym - and they are more of healthy skinny fit instead of stick skinny

I guess another thing is cause taew is always smiling? She always has this positive aura around her. I don't follow much of taew but whenever i see her, she is always smiling that sweet smile or hers ^^

rennayj

sarNie Adult
@onewlover4ever He actually did carry her. It shows from the short T-ser where he carries her at the beach, she didn’t like being lifted up. I’m assuming they had an argument. He might carry her more from later scene.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs @Xiongurl26 i only just finished watching plerng torranong a few weeks ago :facepalm: yes I am very very late. Taew been around for almost 10yrs and I only found out who she was last year :risas3: my favourite scene in PT was the island :risas3::risas3: she was totally cray cray :risas3: I could rewatch that island scene many times and not get sick of it.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs @Xiongurl26 i only just finished watching plerng torranong a few weeks ago :facepalm: yes I am very very late. Taew been around for almost 10yrs and I only found out who she was last year :risas3: my favourite scene in PT was the island :risas3::risas3: she was totally cray cray :risas3: I could rewatch that island scene many times and not get sick of it.
Haha it’s never too late. That means you have tons of stuff to watch instead of waiting for new content like us fans who’ve known that her for 10 yrs lol. About the island scene, she was cray cray haha. It’s my favorite because that was probs the longest time Mario & Taew were alone in that Lakorn. They barely had scenes of each other together. The whole scene was even funnier after she had to explain why she had give Mario that stuff to make him KO. :risas3: She was so adorable in PT.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, I remember the island scene. That was pretty funny the way how she saves him and her cray cray moments XD They suppose to sleep separate area. She heard a creepy sounds, Mario character fall asleep, she tried to wake him up, but she can’t so she stick by him until she falls asleep. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Numfon was like a blonde bimbo but an Asian version. When plerng and her realised they were stranded, she had the nerve to ask him “ will they get home by today?” . :risas3::risas3: Then she continued by asking him which sea they were stranded at since he used to live near the sea, she somehow automatically assumed he knew :risas3:

@rennayj hahah Mario(plerng) didn’t just fall asleep, she drugged him thinking he was going to R her :risas3: and when she suddenly realised she is left alone cuz he is dead asleep she drugged herself aswell :risas3: “she was like to hell with this And took the pills aswell”:risas3: Taew (Numfon ) was one crazy woman:facepalm:

This is totally random but I just got done rewatching Lom Son Ruk. I love how petite Taew is and how easy it is for her praek to carry her. It makes it so much more romantic and cute! I'm hoping James J can carry Taew too. Lol
Haha I am sure JJ won’t have any trouble carrying her, she is so tiny that she makes her co-star appear Giant like :facepalm: which is cute.
464E9F2A-B2CA-4003-8251-1041103F81D5.jpeg

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol cute updates so far 5555 :p hope they’ll wrap up soon so we can watch it 55 so bored at the moment lol :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol cute updates so far 5555 :p hope they’ll wrap up soon so we can watch it 55 so bored at the moment lol :p
They are wrapping up at the end of this month .. but who knows when it would actually air :facepalm:

You shouldn’t be too bored for much longer, MK lakorn is airing next Monday.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao epic island scene in Plerng Torranong, istg i facepalmed when namfon drugged herself

Now you guys made me wanna rewatch it again :confused12::confused12:

While waiting for game sanaeha to airs ^^

I kinda want to watch kom faek but action lakorn are just not my cup of tea.. will probably give it a try cause of mark :coleman:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@Xiongurl26 Numfon was like a blonde bimbo but an Asian version. When plerng and her realised they were stranded, she had the nerve to ask him “ will they get home by today?” . :risas3::risas3: Then she continued by asking him which sea they were stranded at since he used to live near the sea, she somehow automatically assumed he knew :risas3:
HAHA! I know right. She even took out her phone when they reached the island to call someone when they just were in the water for who knows how long.

Ahhh thanks for sharing those pics. The baby is so cute. Baby won’t let go of her thumb bc it might be the last time she sees a celeb lol jk! A little sad bc we probs won’t see this one until later this year.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Taew and Mario definitely need to reunite, I want them in a period lakorn this time. I fell inlove with them in the RS, I wasn’t a fan of the storyline but the countLess of skinship :facepalm: and sweet scenes they had together made up for it . So far out of all Taew’s co-stars Mario is the luckiest of them all, cuz he has had the most intimated scenes with Taew :facepalm: Their love in the RS was so pure. After watching the RS I actually when and watch plerng Torranong, wasn’t much sweet scenes between them but I still enjoyed it, my favourite scene will have to be the island scene :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I absolutely adore Taew with Mario. One of my favorite interviews with them was during 3Zaap. Chompoo asked if they felt shy since they had so many romance scenes; at first Mario tried to play it off like, "No, we're close so we didn't feel shy," but then Yaya and Nadech called him out (in the cutest "that's not true" hahahaha) so Taew said she was shy because Mario's eyes are "so much." Lol, then he confessed that he was shy too.

I'm so excited to see her with James J . This will be new for both of them.