[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

rennayj

sarNie Adult
These two nang eks could pull off light and heavy roles.

Maybe because the first lakorn of JJ that I watched was Buang Hong. And I stopped there. I'll give him a chance here. Plus, they have chemistry even just from this MV. That's a good start.
Yeah I’m not very fond of Buang Hong that much, but he did good in Pariwarada. I’m glad he choose a roles that is different to test his acting skills. Every time his characters is angry, aggressive, and seriously it like he hardly show any of his baby face. I kind of like it lol.
Yup! I see the chemistry. I can’t wait to see :D

Last edited:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
If I have to be honest the 3 top actresses from ch3 that I see have the strongest potential in terms of acting is, Taew, Matt and Bella.. i haven’t seen any of Matt and Bella lakorn fully yet, but I usually skim through actresses who attracts me with their acting more so then their looks..Bella in plerng Boon, I thought she was great and Matt in that lakorn with Boy her crying was flawless.
Although I’m not super fan of Matt and Bella, but those 3 ladies are the strongest in acting. I hope Matt try challenging role.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow! We’ve jumped up 2 pages since I posted the MV lol. I knew this MV was going to have us out of control. The power of JT is strong. I’m way more calm now haha but it sure is on repeat!

The camera angles in here are on point! I especially love that scene of JJ & that one dude standing face to face w/ each other. Some quality stuff right here. Now, those JT scenes though!! It was so many sweet scenes. So swoon worthy. Almost forgot it was a revenge style lakorn. I don’t mind tho! The way they stare at each other. Ahhh! Nok definitely has a weak point when Nai looks at her. They’re so compatible with each other it makes me excited they’re gonna be parents in here.

JJ & Taew have come so far in their careers. Especially JJ, ever since watching him from his first debut in SJ, he has definitely improved. I still find it hard to see him angry bc he looks more like a pouty baby but our cutie has such a baby face lol. As for Taew, I’ve seen her since PT days. She hasn’t ever disappointed me. Even if some characters she played were not the brst she still nailed it. I’m so emotional right now lol. All for one MV. How will I deal with the other OST’s.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
JJ has a lot of potential but he has improved a lot since his debut. He’s gained a lot of talents aside from acting as well such as dancing and singing. I hope he’ll continue to try out different roles as well. As for Taew, I like that she plays a lot of different roles. It really shows how versatile of an actress she is. I’ve always been fond of her acting. I’m glad she’s getting the recognition she deserves. Not only does she have talent and can act, she is one of those actresses that matches all her co-stars. She looks good with all of them. Well, not sure about her earlier lakorns as she was paired up with older men but even then she still looked good. lol She shows emotions in her acting and it doesn’t look force 99% of the time. She’s one of ch3’s stronger actress for sure.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
JJ has a lot of potential but he has improved a lot since his debut. He’s gained a lot of talents aside from acting as well such as dancing and singing. I hope he’ll continue to try out different roles as well. As for Taew, I like that she plays a lot of different roles. It really shows how versatile of an actress she is. I’ve always been fond of her acting. I’m glad she’s getting the recognition she deserves. Not only does she have talent and can act, she is one of those actresses that matches all her co-stars. She looks good with all of them. Well, not sure about her earlier lakorns as she was paired up with older men but even then she still looked good. lol She shows emotions in her acting and it doesn’t look force 99% of the time. She’s one of ch3’s stronger actress for sure.
I feel like I really cringe watching Taew sometimes cuz there’s just this hyper-ness in her acting or talking. She was more calm and smooth talking in RN, but when I watched her in NDFD, just not feeling it so I dropped it. But I do think she and JJ are really clicking it with the chemsitry. They look really good in most modern pictures. I feel I have a much higher chance of tuning in to this. Wonder how LakornThai is gonna roll it with the drama and maybe rated-R theme?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I feel like I really cringe watching Taew sometimes cuz there’s just this hyper-ness in her acting or talking. She was more calm and smooth talking in RN, but when I watched her in NDFD, just not feeling it so I dropped it. But I do think she and JJ are really clicking it with the chemsitry. They look really good in most modern pictures. I feel I have a much higher chance of tuning in to this. Wonder how LakornThai is gonna roll it with the drama and maybe rated-R theme?
Haha I understand. Thai’s always exaggerate their acting so it’s a given, but Taew’s exaggeration is not over the top compare to most of the other actresses tbh. lol

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Loved the gifs :aaaaa: thank you thank you :worship2:...Honestly though, Taew and JJ chemistry was so unexpected. I didn’t expect this much chemistry with them when I first heard they were paired up but they have now exceeded my expectations:aaaaa::aaaaa:
M
Loved the gifs :aaaaa: thank you thank you :worship2:...Honestly though, Taew and JJ chemistry was so unexpected. I didn’t expect this much chemistry with them when I first heard they were paired up but they have now exceeded my expectations:aaaaa::aaaaa:
Me too. Didnt expect this so hot hot hot chemistry. I ve been watching/rewatching the MV

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I’m not very fond of Buang Hong that much, but he did good in Pariwarada. I’m glad he choose a roles that is different to test his acting skills. Every time his characters is angry, aggressive, and seriously it like he hardly show any of his baby face. I kind of like it lol.
Yup! I see the chemistry. I can’t wait to see :D
Although I watched Buang, didnt really like it. Kim looks older, JJ' s look was somehow different and his acting was lacking. Am glad hes improved a lot and again the CHEMISTRY now is so hot. Have to force myself to stop watching and go back to work.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Haha I understand. Thai’s always exaggerate their acting so it’s a given, but Taew’s exaggeration is not over the top compare to most of the other actresses tbh. lol
Exaggerated facial expression is a major turn off for me, but having just neutral face all through out the lakorn is worse. :naughty2:

It's not easy to find ones who acn act natural because typical lakorn's script requires being so extra in any way. lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
For me it’s not the exaggeration lol but it’s the hyper-ness about Taew~| which I cringe watching and I don’t know if it makes any sense?!? Lmao!

Exaggerated facial expression is a major turn off for me, but having just neutral face all through out the lakorn is worse. :naughty2:

It's not easy to find ones who acn act natural because typical lakorn's script requires being so extra in any way. lol
You mean 1-dimensional face?? Hhaahhhahaa

~

I actually like people with exaggerated acting cuz that’s what Matt, Bella and Kim do best at LOL and they come off entertaining as it’s just acting. Lol :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
While were all in here fangirling over Taew and JJ, Taew is out having fun with Matt, Mew, and Mint C. Cant get enough of MT squad
Aren’t they just the coolest girl squad ever ? :naughty2:
Cr. Taew’s IG
E6AA2C35-E12A-432B-922D-A220BCC7AEAC.jpeg

Wow! We’ve jumped up 2 pages since I posted the MV lol. I knew this MV was going to have us out of control. The power of JT is strong. I’m way more calm now haha but it sure is on repeat!

The camera angles in here are on point! I especially love that scene of JJ & that one dude standing face to face w/ each other. Some quality stuff right here. Now, those JT scenes though!! It was so many sweet scenes. So swoon worthy. Almost forgot it was a revenge style lakorn. I don’t mind tho! The way they stare at each other. Ahhh! Nok definitely has a weak point when Nai looks at her. They’re so compatible with each other it makes me excited they’re gonna be parents in here.

JJ & Taew have come so far in their careers. Especially JJ, ever since watching him from his first debut in SJ, he has definitely improved. I still find it hard to see him angry bc he looks more like a pouty baby but our cutie has such a baby face lol. As for Taew, I’ve seen her since PT days. She hasn’t ever disappointed me. Even if some characters she played were not the brst she still nailed it. I’m so emotional right now lol. All for one MV. How will I deal with the other OST’s.
The way they stare at eachother gives me butterflies in my stomach:p we all know how annoying those constant corny stare between pranangs could get sometimes.. but I can’t seem to get enough of Nok and Nai stare :aaaaa:it’s like they are always giving eachother the “bedroom eye stare” all the time :p:aaaaa:
C8257E16-E0ED-4BEE-BB5B-FA027D90350A.jpeg
DD0A54AF-DD3F-49EC-B9F5-9853E8A8CAA6.jpeg

ella0411

sarNie Adult
You mean 1-dimensional face?? Hhaahhhahaa

~

I actually like people with exaggerated acting cuz that’s what Matt, Bella and Kim do best at LOL and they come off entertaining as it’s just acting. Lol :p
Yes, 1-dimensional face. It's like the actor is giving me the work to understand the script by heart just to know if he/she is supposed to be angry, or whatever emotions he/she was supposed to show. lol

Exaggerated acting is okay just as long as it's entertaining than annoying. :celebrate16: Sometimes it's overdone. Like flaring nostrils, eyes that are about to pop out, super high pitched voice, etc. :rolleyes:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
For me it’s not the exaggeration lol but it’s the hyper-ness about Taew~| which I cringe watching and I don’t know if it makes any sense?!? Lmao!
Haha sorry it makes no sense :p:p it’s ok just enjoy what you can if you decide to tune in :pancarta: I am just excited for the slapandkisswilling|:attempt:babysw From the teaser and MV scenes everything in this lakorn is what I have been craving for a long time and I am just so happy that it happened to be 2 of my favourites that are paired in it:aaaaa: I am still trying to keep my expectations low, so I won’t get too disappointed if there isn’t enough pranangs scenes, because these days it seems like side characters are getting more screen times then the pranangs themselves :facepalm:

More pics from the lakorn. Cr. sanook.
447B956A-0C89-48AF-8D9D-6C802C9E7D0D.jpeg 862C5722-15A3-4F62-9C6C-7CE92B1AFA35.jpeg E4AB1A69-8A58-4462-A97F-ED204FD330DC.jpeg 61B71A0E-F2E7-4899-B91C-54A603B1A444.jpeg C51BD8FD-8789-4C29-908C-15088A22FA40.jpeg 247F427C-E6BE-4DA8-8763-0CB5EBB70E10.jpeg

fancytj

sarNie Egg
It's like a holiday today! Every one is so excited!

This MV completely gets me:clap:!I had to calm down myself and focus on my work several times:fighting3:

Taew is definitely my favorite CH3 actress! She can do any types of lakorn and never disappoints me.

JJ is getting soooo much better compared to his debut! He is quite potential but honestly his baby face makes it a little difficult to find him a co-star who looks younger than him! But Taew absolutely make it! How amazing :cheer:

They already show strong chemistry in NDFD! In this MV, the feeling is even more! I am expecting the female OST!