[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The genuine/warmth affection they have for one another is one of the reasons why I adore them together so much :icon12: thanks again for the eng sub:worship2:

I will be catching it live too, I won’t have a clue what they will be saying though :risas3: so a live commentary would be great :thumbup:
Need to set my alarm!!!!! So exciting :aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Really wished they would put this in the weekend slot so we get 3 days worth :(

sarNie Adult
Someone said pear was n'rai then ice...

Tao is in here too... he's cute
I think the Rai is Ice.
She plays Nai's FUBU/Ex-girlfriend and the new young spouse of Nok's dad while still wanting to get Nai back, based on her jealous/longing glances in the MV. at the same time, she wants to get back at Nok for her misery.

Seems to be from a flashback scene - edit- wait sorry, James is wearing his personal watch. It might be a BTS pic :confused12:

Pear *might* be
the current girlfriend of Nai? there's a gif of her giving Nai a backhug. So maybe they have something going on too. Gah. Nai's such a playa.
but also from the MV, it seems she'll be ending up with Tao/or at least they have an affair.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Dang this p’ek sounds messed up in here! Lol. He’s such a player like. What the? Lol. We’ll see how the lakorn play out from the book. :p

P

PrincessKarina

Ice Amena is the type of girl where I see her pretty at first but after a while of looking she’s not so pretty anymore. Lol. Taew is the opposite. I see her average at first but wow after she starts her talented acting...her beauty from inside out and outside in just burst open! She’s now phenomenal and beautiful from all angles. And it’s such a plus when she’s all glammed up in this! ;):love::thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ice Amena is the type of girl where I see her pretty at first but after a while of looking she’s not so pretty anymore. Lol. Taew is the opposite. I see her average at first but wow after she starts her talented acting...her beauty from inside out and outside in just burst open! She’s now phenomenal and beautiful from all angles. And it’s such a plus when she’s all glammed up in this! ;):love::thumbup:
I so agree!!!