[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The only lakorn of NY that I watched was the body switch lakorn which I didn't even finish the 1st ep. Idk, they're maybe not just my cup of tea. (I liked Nadech in RP with Kimmy, and I watched Yaya in KC with Mark.) After that lakorn, I stopped checking him out anymore that I haven't watched Nadech's lakorn with Taew yet.

Has she ever done kissing scenes before?
She has, before Mark for RN last year, it was only Mario who she has kissed and I think it was since 2010. So she doesnt really do kissing scenes. Like in Nakee its all angle.

P

PrincessKarina

The only lakorn of NY that I watched was the body switch lakorn which I didn't even finish the 1st ep. Idk, they're maybe not just my cup of tea. (I liked Nadech in RP with Kimmy, and I watched Yaya in KC with Mark.) After that lakorn, I stopped checking him out anymore that I haven't watched Nadech's lakorn with Taew yet.

Has she ever done kissing scenes before?
Yes Taew did kisses with Mark, Mario, and now JJ. But these kisses were either forced or quick.

P

PrincessKarina

Oh yeah i forgot about hers with Mark. Lol I use to give Nadech the benefit of the doubt that maybe he didnt kiss Taew cause Taew refused but she’s way too professional for that. Now it’s either the producer/director or himself that may be a little to loyal to yaya. So unprofessional.. i still love na but that’s one reason why i’ll always consider him as unprofessional. Like i said before, sure if he never kisses anyone I understand but literally just one girl. Lol just stop.
For real that’s why I don’t care for Nadech anymore. To me he’s not a real actor. Real actors are open to whatever is out there! Uh since Yaya is no longer loyal to just Nadech’s lips maybe Nadech can do the same now? Lol! I agree NY are not professional celebs! Yes just stop!

Reactions: Anu

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah i forgot about hers with Mark. Lol I use to give Nadech the benefit of the doubt that maybe he didnt kiss Taew cause Taew refused but she’s way too professional for that. Now it’s either the producer/director or himself that may be a little to loyal to yaya. So unprofessional.. i still love na but that’s one reason why i’ll always consider him as unprofessional. Like i said before, sure if he never kisses anyone I understand but literally just one girl. Lol just stop.
I was frustrated that he didn't kiss Kim in RP. lol And I've watched FMV of Nadech-Taew and only saw "almost" kisses. lol my only hope to see him kissing another girl is in MLFTS.

I really don’t know but I’m guessing both the celebs and the elders decide this?
The only ch3 dramas I've watched with at least 3 kissing scenes (NY & MK not included lol) are KRGR (Great-Matt) and PCKNMCPW (JMa-Kim). I hope JJ and Taew will make it in my list. lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s been a while since I have seen a good slap/kisses lakorn with an earlier marriage? Most lakorns the weddings happen towards the end. :thumbup:
Agreed! If they marry early it’s not a slap kiss style. && we want slap kiss!! Lol.

I remember the good ole days when Ch3 was still okay with kisses and then suddenly was against having real kisses. My torture was becoming a Lakorn addict during the time real kisses weren’t allowed. Now I’m glad to see that it’s back!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Taew’s character is like Matt’s in her lakorn with Great. Geesh these daddy girls lol. Hopefully later she becomes like way nice and not like kim’s character in PCKN.

The ending credits!!! Omg so many great scenes to look foward too, my heart is WEAK

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They became more strict with kisses late 2010 or so. I remember when a "restriction" for real kissing scenes was set by ch3. I mean, I can't really remember when but it was some time around there. Everyone blew up because we're so over those angle kissing scenes. It's hard to get into the lakorn sometimes when they do fake kiss scenes, since you're fully aware that it's not real. Taew has kiss a few men before. She's probably kissed Mario more. lol James Ji isn't her first. She only does (quick) lip touch most of the time, which is fine. Whatever floats her boat.

I'm fine with NY, since I am not obsess with them. I watch something of theirs once in a blue moon only, so it's not a big deal for me if they're paired up or doing something together. I've only seen 95% of their lakorns together. 95% because I didn't fully watch 2 of them. lol I can be a picky viewer, but if the storyline is good then I will tune in. Sometimes the bad/decent acting throws me off by it's the storyline that keeps me going. lol I'm not a Mark-Kim fan, but I don't have a problem watching their lakorns with other people. Just not together.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to say Mark, Mario and now JJ are Taew’s recent best matched p’eks! Ken P was cute too but I felt they barely had screen time!
Taew and Ken P physically looked amazing together, their height difference was so perfect just like her and JJ. But oh my god! His acting was just absolutely horrible in Nakee, that I just could not bring myself to fin them together. As far as chemistry go with Ken and Taew, to me it was a one way chemistry, I only saw Taew chemistry towards Ken but not Ken to Taew. (If that make sense ? Hahaha )
But yes by far her best onscreen pra’ek is JJ, Mark and Mario. Mark used to be my no1. best matched for Taew but he has been downgraded to second now :risas3: James has taken the throne of her best matched pra’ek. JT chemistry is on a whole different level to Mark and Mario.
First JJ blow drying her hair, now Taew is massaging him. These two need to stop flirting :p my heart can’t take it haha.

Omg you guys are moving way too fast for me. I cant keep up with all the posts. I'm just happy that there's a lot of people here for JT. I've always loved Taew and i will continue to. JT is going down as another pair that I love. :icon12::cheer:
JT is going down as one of the hottest pair in history:aaaaa:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I can be a picky viewer, but if the storyline is good then I will tune in. Sometimes the bad/decent acting throws me off by it's the storyline that keeps me going. lol
I pick lakorns based from the nang eks that I like, usually, haha. But now I'm more open just as long as the storyline is good. But horrible or over-acting just throws me off, esp. if it's a comedy or drama. I can still tolerate zero chemistry just as long as at least one of the pranang's acting is good lol and I don't like exaggerated and 1-dimensional facial expressions.
Taew’s character is like Matt’s in her lakorn with Great. Geesh these daddy girls lol. Hopefully later she becomes like way nice and not like kim’s character in PCKN.

The ending credits!!! Omg so many great scenes to look foward too, my heart is WEAK
Yes, and even Matt's character in Kor Pen Jao Sao. The pra ek (Great) was also adopted by her parents, her grandma makes her hate him while the pra ek protects her at all cost.

I like the ending credits and preview too! Hopefully the next week's eps would be subbed as fast as the first two eps.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This thread is beaming fast! Lol. Good Luck catching up @Kay123.

All these GIF’s are so great. I mean if Lakorn Thai keeps feeding all these sweets to us, the fans are going to all get sweet tooth. I love how they’re adorable even if for right now she is bratty to him.
I’m catching up ok haha. My JT fever is very high. Nok is horrible to Nai and I should really dislike her but I can’t Hahaha .. like I mentioned earlier that Bratty spoiled side of her is adding spice to their chemistry and somehow makes everything between them hotter. We all know Nai likes her and deep down Nok does too but indenial. I love their bickering scene here.

And did he even lift (a bit) his chin up? lol
Hahaha looks like that way. He was so ready for the kiss haha