[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright then I'll wait patiently ^^ thanks for sharing btw heeee im all excited!

View attachment 18232 For a treat, lookie at Nok's eyes - they just scream "my man, back off."

And their size difference would never fail to give me uwu feels
These two together just scream HOT! .. :aaaaa:

Damn already? Will this be on one of this week ep? Ready for this show to get so damn dramatic and extra that I want to stop watching but I can’t ! Gotta love this genre in thai lakorn ! when it’s THE lakorn thai production tho, you know they are going to do it right!
I’m not sure when it will happen, hopefully episode 5 :worship2: because I need to see it soon haha the anticipation is killing me ..

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I used to be a big fan of Nadech back in the day, but not so much anymore. I cant stand him and Yaya together. I've never finished a lakorn of theirs together. I just think they are better when they are not with each other.

I really did enjoy Taew and Nadech and I was happy that they got to pair up. He was lucky to be paired with Taew considering he doesnt have that much diversity with his na'eks.

Anyways I'm so cannot wait for the next episodes. Funny story my mom and I are both watching this drama. She however can understand Thai where as I have to watch it raw first then wait for english sub. Lol.. she won't be my translator.
Oh yeah i forgot about hers with Mark. Lol I use to give Nadech the benefit of the doubt that maybe he didnt kiss Taew cause Taew refused but she’s way too professional for that. Now it’s either the producer/director or himself that may be a little to loyal to yaya. So unprofessional.. i still love na but that’s one reason why i’ll always consider him as unprofessional. Like i said before, sure if he never kisses anyone I understand but literally just one girl. Lol just stop.
For real that’s why I don’t care for Nadech anymore. To me he’s not a real actor. Real actors are open to whatever is out there! Uh since Yaya is no longer loyal to just Nadech’s lips maybe Nadech can do the same now? Lol! I agree NY are not professional celebs! Yes just stop!
No hate but i don't even feel NY's chemistry in their dramas. They keep pairing these two to make the drama popular but the switching bodies one flopped so badly. And yes I agree that Nadech needs to do real kisses. He lets his personal relationship prevent him from being diverse with different co-stars and only sticking to Yaya. Taew had a boyfriend but she still does real kisses because that's a part of her job. I like her for being professional

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I’m catching up ok haha. My JT fever is very high. Nok is horrible to Nai and I should really dislike her but I can’t Hahaha .. like I mentioned earlier that Bratty spoiled side of her is adding spice to their chemistry and somehow makes everything between them hotter. We all know Nai likes her and deep down Nok does too but indenial. I love their bickering scene here.
I think the reason why this drama is special to me is that it already starts off with the pra ek loving nang ek because usually in other dramas, they don't develop their love until a few episodes later but this drama is moving at a fast pace and I love it

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I think the reason why this drama is special to me is that it already starts off with the pra ek loving nang ek because usually in other dramas, they don't develop their love until a few episodes later but this drama is moving at a fast pace and I love it
dude listen...i am the absolute softest for childhood friends to lovers kind of story like THE ABSOLUTE SOFTEST! like i appreciate this lakorn alot because of the fact that the p'ek is already kind in love with her. like even despite her personality, despite everything she says and does, he still finds her cute. he still thinks she's the cutest and that's honestly the cutest thing ever. also this lakorn is taking quite a unique turn compared to the rest by making nai very much loved and respected by others (despite nok and the grandma) like i'm so so so so glad that nai is treated so well by nok's parents. that is definitely a pleasant surprise cause 1000/10 it's the mom who will be out to make one of the leads life miserable.
also, it seems that nok and nai were really close when they were younger, i wonder what exactly happened for her personality and relationship with him to shift a complete 180.

P

PrincessKarina

For real that’s why I don’t care for Nadech anymore. To me he’s not a real actor. Real actors are open to whatever is out there! Uh since Yaya is no longer loyal to just Nadech’s lips maybe Nadech can do the same now? Lol! I agree NY are not professional celebs! Yes just stop!
Kim And mark kisses everyone. Thats the main reason why i have kinda a respect for them as actors. They pair often but work with others too and they never mind kissing anyone else.
I totally agree. I respect MK way more. They are more professional as far as being actors! Lol. That’s their jobs!

P

PrincessKarina

Taew’s character is like Matt’s in her lakorn with Great. Geesh these daddy girls lol. Hopefully later she becomes like way nice and not like kim’s character in PCKN.

The ending credits!!! Omg so many great scenes to look foward too, my heart is WEAK
Tell me about it. I even dreamed about it! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

So... i did something..

We have Khun Nai, staring at Khun Nok from below...

Khun Nok who was drying her hair, noticed that she's being watched..

So she turned to look outside the window and...

I am so sorry... :worship2:
Lol

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
dude listen...i am the absolute softest for childhood friends to lovers kind of story like THE ABSOLUTE SOFTEST! like i appreciate this lakorn alot because of the fact that the p'ek is already kind in love with her. like even despite her personality, despite everything she says and does, he still finds her cute. he still thinks she's the cutest and that's honestly the cutest thing ever. also this lakorn is taking quite a unique turn compared to the rest by making nai very much loved and respected by others (despite nok and the grandma) like i'm so so so so glad that nai is treated so well by nok's parents. that is definitely a pleasant surprise cause 1000/10 it's the mom who will be out to make one of the leads life miserable.
also, it seems that nok and nai were really close when they were younger, i wonder what exactly happened for her personality and relationship with him to shift a complete 180.
yess you're literally speaking my mind. That's exactly what I've been thinking. I love the fact that Nok's parents adore Nai so much like it's so cute. I also wonder what happened to Nok too like she has completely changed. But I think she's just jealous of Nai because her parents were going through a divorce and she feels like she's not being loved by them. It's the typical slap kiss lakorn but then it's unique and different from other slap kiss dramas if that makes any sense. Also the grandma hating on Nai bothers me a lot. Anyways we'll see the reasons behind all of this.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So... i did something..

We have Khun Nai, staring at Khun Nok from below...

Khun Nok who was drying her hair, noticed that she's being watched..

So she turned to look outside the window and...

I am so sorry... :worship2:
:risas3::risas3::risas3: Love this....

I really made the “oowooo” sounds whenever i typed uwu :risas3::risas3:

Can’t help it! These two could cause us potential cavity during their sweet scenes! Im so sure of that!
I am not sure how we all are going to handle their sweet scenes in motion :p I am so looking forward to this scene below .. I think we could all probably guess where this scene may lead to :naughty2: E07981BB-9181-4C6A-A68A-BF294AF91289.jpeg

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
yess you're literally speaking my mind. That's exactly what I've been thinking. I love the fact that Nok's parents adore Nai so much like it's so cute. I also wonder what happened to Nok too like she has completely changed. But I think she's just jealous of Nai because her parents were going through a divorce and she feels like she's not being loved by them. It's the typical slap kiss lakorn but then it's unique and different from other slap kiss dramas if that makes any sense. Also the grandma hating on Nai bothers me a lot. Anyways we'll see the reasons behind all of this.
Agree...by the way, the grandma, in almost all lakorns she played, seems always portrate mean ones.

Last edited: