[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t stand t taews bitchy attitude as well. She’s always disrespectful toward james for no apparent reason. She acts so spoiled and immature. Her parents are mutual about the divorce weather she likes it or not she needs to realize they aren’t happy together so no point of trying to save their marriage for the sake of her happiness. I hope they tone her character down it’s already frustrating watching two episodes

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

So I read this on one of Taew's fanpages
This scene is the part where Nok finds out that when she was drunk, Nai brought her to his room and not hers. She gets so mad that she comes to his room dumping trash on his head and slapping him. She doesn't let him explain what happened. Nai doesn't want to argue much so he says "Next Time if you slap, I'll kiss."

[Behind the scene]
This scene was filmed in a hotel at Huahin, Taew and JJ had to have strong emotions for the scene and the lines were long. Taew came into JJ's room, dumped trash on him, slapped and insulted him. However when they were rehearsing the scene, Taew didn't slap JJ that hard. But when they were actually filming, JJ told Taew to give her all. So Taew gave her all and she was so into the character that she slapped JJ so hard to the point where it made a very loud noise and the whole crew was shocked. JJ turned red from face to neck. The lines were really long so they had to film this part around 5 times. JJ got slapped continuously and when they finished the scene, Taew asked him if he was hurt. JJ was in so much pain he could barely talk but he later admitted that it hurt a lot. Taew said sorry right away. This scene took a long time to film and they had to bring their emotion to the highest point. Therefore, that part that JJ said "Next time if you slap, I'll kiss" actually felt real and not that he was acting anymore.

When I saw this scene in the mv, I could feel the pain :facepalm::crybaby2:
Thanks for the bts info. Based on the teaser I knew it was a hard scene to film. You can see our poor JJ with the redness on his face and neck. I'm glad both gave it their all. It will be an explosive scene. I feel for Nai because Nok will hurt him badly with her insults. :sad6:

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
I kept thinking if I was Nai I would probably get out and have a new life without that bitchy Nok around. He has to be a very grateful and loyal person (toward her parents) to endure those kind of insults from her. His personality and character guarantee he will be hurt badly. Hard to imagine once he turns cold there is any chance he will turnaround. I do like taew, but this Nok character is a little too much for me. Kimmy ‘s character in RP becomes more reasonable vs hers.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
EXACTLY how i feel about Nok!! Omg like she's so damn spoiled. The girl is freaken 25 but she act like she's 10! Grow up!! Like there's no excuse. Just because your parent's spoiled you and gave you everything does not give you the rights to be a B to everyone around you. Also blaming her parents for her attitude is a cheap way out. She has freewill and a conscious mind, she does not need to act that way. She's supposedly highly educated so she should know what's right and wrong but all she cared about is her own feelings. She doesn't care that her parents were no longer happy together or love one another, all she cared was how she feels. I get that no children want their parents to divorce but shit happens. If she was like under 16 I would understand more, ok maybe give her til 17 but she's 25!! Also her bitchy attitude and they way she treat Nai just because he's adopted makes her trash herself. Ok that part is half her grandmother's fault but not like her parents didn't teach her or chides her to be nicer to Nai. Nok is just SPOILED. If she wasn't the nang'ek and is the nang'rai I'm sure the conversation would be different. I'm done with this Nok, I'm ready for a grown up Nok. I'm ready for Nai to tame her and do what her parents refused to do, teach her a lesson. #TeamNai!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
I know. She’s so spoil rotten! ;)
I kept thinking if I was Nai I would probably get out and have a new life without that bitchy Nok around. He has to be a very grateful and loyal person (toward her parents) to endure those kind of insults from her. His personality and character guarantee he will be hurt badly. Hard to imagine once he turns cold there is any chance he will turnaround. I do like taew, but this Nok character is a little too much for me. Kimmy ‘s character in RP becomes more reasonable vs hers.
Honestly I can't wait to the part where she starts to fall in love with Nai so she could stop having this attitude and stop torturing him. Her insulting him with those words hurts even more than the slaps. When Nai turns cold to her, their role will probably switch because she will be the one feeling sad and Nai walks away not caring much (of course he wouldn't be a bitch like her but he just back off a little bit). I see the in music videos there are scenes where Nai walks away and Nok looks depressed. But this will be her lesson and I'm pretty sure Nai can fix her.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
Yes omg that scene is just- i can't wait to see that scene. You know the slap is real cause JJ's face and neck is really really red and based on his jaw clenching at the exact time, it must have hurt really bad

Kudos to our pranangs :clap::clap:
Thanks for the bts info. Based on the teaser I knew it was a hard scene to film. You can see our poor JJ with the redness on his face and neck. I'm glad both gave it their all. It will be an explosive scene. I feel for Nai because Nok will hurt him badly with her insults. :sad6:
Oh my poor Nai. Lol
Yeah When I read the part that JJ was sooo hurt that he couldn't even talk, I felt so bad for him. I know they were just acting but still. Well I'm glad they did their best so that it fits with the characters and it looks so real. Ahhh I'm gonna be so hurt when I watch this scene. It literally broke my heart just seeing this scene in the music video. Imagine actually seeing this scene :facepalm: I don't know if I will feel bad for Nok when Nai turns cold to her or I will feel like she deserves it. I'm having mixed feelings

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah When I read the part that JJ was sooo hurt that he couldn't even talk, I felt so bad for him. I know they were just acting but still. Well I'm glad they did their best so that it fits with the characters and it looks so real. Ahhh I'm gonna be so hurt when I watch this scene. It literally broke my heart just seeing this scene in the music video. Imagine actually seeing this scene :facepalm: I don't know if I will feel bad for Nok when Nai turns cold to her or I will feel like she deserves it. I'm having mixed feelings
We don’t know yet, but Nok may do more down the road to hurt Nai before she makes the turn. We will see a lot of broken hearts here.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the marriage happened to save face & she wasn’t willing. Everyone seemed to probably side with Nai & say its best to marry him & Nai isn’t a bad guy. She probably was mad everyone sided with him so she agreed to marry him to win & make her look like the best to everyone. She probably doesn’t want Nai to look the best. That’s my whole guess as to why she would do the “Game”.

As part of the #JJatttack group, I just want to hug Nai. I feel so bad for him with Nok’s harshwords. Let me not jump on him yet a hug will work lol.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
We will probably know next week, but does anyone have more clue what leads to their marriage? Is it about to save Nok’s reputation?
I can provide spoiler for this one too!

Not so sure but in the teaser, Nai said to Nok that she married him just to win. Those sweet scenes in the teasers and music videos, I can't tell if she's being real or it's part of her game
Maybe the marriage happened to save face & she wasn’t willing. Everyone seemed to probably side with Nai & say its best to marry him & Nai isn’t a bad guy. She probably was mad everyone sided with him so she agreed to marry him to win & make her look like the best to everyone. She probably doesn’t want Nai to look the best. That’s my whole guess as to why she would do the “Game”.

As part of the #JJatttack group, I just want to hug Nai. I feel so bad for him with Nok’s harshwords. Let me not jump on him yet a hug will work lol.
There's more to it than that!!