[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The reality of loving someone who gives you a blind eye. *sigh* Love the thorough explanation! At times, I feel he does deserve more but he knows her well. If anything, only he knows deep down why he’s fighting for her.
He knows her well, probably better then her parent does. There is a beautiful side to Nok that he has seen while they grew up together and he knows that it still exists and that is probably why it’s hard for him to let go.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
As everyone else said, very well said! I felt my heartstrings getting pulled while reading your piece. Thank you very much.

It just occurred to me, for those who watched the SJ series, Nai falls under the Chai Ruj archetype. He's practically serving everybody as @PrincessKarina said, being the nice guy that he is, because he feels inferior inside. And then the n'ek, who is this unreachable princess who is beloved to everyone, would come and make him realize his worth and cherish him more than anyone or anything.

I hope that conclusion is made in this lakorn. That part when Nok will fight for Nai in the same way that she is fighting for her parents.

The three characters, Penny, Khae and Nok are all foils for each other. All of them with parental issues, all of them "fighting" so to speak. Right now, it seems Nok is the meanest of them all (being evil to everybody) but actually she's the most virtuous.

Khae is flaky, "wanting" Nai then breaking his heart, then now making a mess out of Nok's family then "wanting" Nai back when everything has crumbled apart. At least Nok was focused and only wanted to destroy Nai to keep her world intact. KHAE IS DESTROYING EVERYTHING dammnit. And you guys are right. One word from momma and she's all over the place again. Really, she does not know what she wants. And she will not fulfill that need of Nai to be wanted and loved to the point of not letting go, because one word from mom, she'll let go. So she doesn't really want Nai. She wants to protect her self and do what is convenient.

Then we have Penny who wants everything! Well actually, not everything, but everything that Nok has. She wants to get rich, she wants Wet, she wants to be all that not for herself, but to beat Nok. The idea being Nok got her mom's love so she'll get everything back. But she's selfish too and that means she doesn't really want anything at all. Although she was making the moves on Nai, it will never work because she doesn't "want" Nai. She just wants to get even with Nok. Her motivation for doing things is wickedness.

And then there is Nok who wants to have her family together and wants Nai out. Why she wants Nai out - it's actually unclear right now (since we don't know yet if something else destroyed her love for Nai), but ostensibly, it's so she can be the only beloved child again. Her motivation is clear. She wants to be loved and insecure in that sense because she eliminates everyone who "lessens" that love from her parents. She will fight and not listen to everyone to get what she thinks she deserves (+points vs Khae) and she will only get what is hers from the begining (+points vs Penny)

She doesn't outwardly love Nai (but surely she loves him. We all know that, right?) but once she does, imagine how secure Nai would be? He will have this girl fighting for him and never ever letting him go (unlike his mom, or Khae) and do everything so he will keep loving her. Nai wants to be needed. He serves everyone because once he is of no use, he will be discarded, since his mom said he's just an outsider, he's just a burden. He needs to be needed to belong. If he cannot be "reused" or "recycled", he will just be useless trash. And who better to serve and adore than helpless madcat Nok? She will never run out of things that would need rescuing. Heck, Nai even has to rescue her from herself. But when the time comes that Nok loves him, she will need him because she loves him and not the other way around. That's the end point I want to see for Nai, just like what @SPMxoxo97 said.

Lastly, Nok isn't a mother yet, but she will be. Once she is, i hope they kind of make her realize that love isn't divided but multiplied. Her parents can love Nai but not love her any less. That's the only way she can learn to love Nai boundlessly. I imagine her thinking how can i love one without loving another less (since she's an only child, her brain works on a one is to one ratio) in the same way that she thinks her dad will love her less with Khae and Nai in the picture. But when she becomes a mother, she will realize a person is capable of having immeasurable amounts of love it can spill over and be more than enough for more people.
If I could like your post a 1000 times I would.. you are amazing ! :worship2:

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So nice to know that you're part Cambodian. Nice to meet you. Are you part thai, I don't remember if you've told me this already, sorry for my bad memory. Cos you seemed to read and understand thai?
Yes I'm part Thai/Cambodian but more Chinese. :) I can bearly read Thai. I forgotten it all once I came to the US. I wanted to relearn it actually but no time.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I decided to translate this scene. :love:

@2:15-2:10
Nok: You played dirty! You used your rank to lobby with the board to preserve your position.
Nai: You are good. Good at blaming others when things don't go your way.
Nok: It only means I can see through you.
Nai: And you see the boardmembers as disloyal and out for their own benefits because they didn't select you. I must admit, you did well on the Full Moon Project. With only one project that you've done and you expect the board to dismiss someone who has accomplished many, then you are thinking like a child.
Nok: I'm not a child! And don't you use your position to push me down anymore.
Nai: I am the one pushing you down? Khun Nok, if not for the requests of the VP and all boardmembers, I would have resigned the day you started.
Nok: Resigning...someone like you? No cat would have easily split grilled fish from its mouth. A devious person like you, do you think I believe you?
Nai inching closing to Nok.
Nai: I'm not devious but in contrast I'm very straightforward. Just like how candidly I spoke to you that day at the beach hotel room.
Nok: You...
She raised her hand to slap him but he caught it. She pulled her hand out from his grip and then pushed him hard.
Nok: Luckanai!!
Nai: You see how straightforward I am? And for the most part, all the things that I say usually come true.
Nai walks away leaving Nok furious.
Thanks hun.. :worship2::worship2: you are best :icon12:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
@SPMxoxo97 forgive this shameless plugging, but i do have a friends to lovers kind of fic. I posted it here originally at the fanfiction section but the last edited file is at fictionpress
https://m.fictionpress.com/s/3298084/1/A-Smile-In-Your-Heart

I actually had a plot in mind, but I thought of Mew and James as the actors. Maybe i should change it to James and Taew? Haha
Omg dude yes talk to me about writing. Dm me. Mention me. Anything! I’m up for that kind of talk, always !
Also James ? YES. my literal daughter that I have raised with my bare hands on my back, Yaya ? F*ck YES! lol once I have the time i will read it for sure! Thank you for sharing bb!