[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Querido

sarNie Egg
Quick translation for the live chat:

When the two were asked what their thoughts on working together on 2 dramas.
JJ: I was happy to have had a chance to work with P'Taew--
Taew: In the morning we're like... I've missed you, haven't seen you in ages.
JJ: Yeah, it's been 5 hours! You kidding me?
I was very happy. Without question, P'Taew is a great actress, and very beautiful. I'm not sure about P'Taew though, she might have felt differently. She might have been annoyed.
Taew: I was happy, too, to be working with James--
JJ: BECAUSE?
Taew: Because James is nice.
JJ: HOW?
Taew: I feel comfortable with him. Think about it, we had to work side by side for years. It would have been torture if it's suffocating. I'm glad it was James.
JJ: The thing is P'Taew was up to playing/joking around, sharing desserts.

They were asked what sort of roles they'd want to play if they got paired up again.
Taew picked action. James was like... I did that in NDFD. Then Taew said... you know, something like Mr. & Mrs. and they both did a pose- holding a gun and sitting back to back. James also teased Taew about her aging joints and bad back and questioned whether she could really do action lol

Another question was on their favourite scenes from GS.
Taew seemed to need time to think while James gave an instant reply. James said the scene by the pool, then settled on the scenes in Nan. James then went on to tease Taew why she's taking so long to answer, and whether there were special scenes he didn't know about that had the potential to be favourites lol. Taew then decided on the period when Nok and Nai were a real family with a child.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Quick translation for the live chat:

When the two were asked what their thoughts on working together on 2 dramas.
JJ: I was happy to have had a chance to work with P'Taew--
Taew: In the morning we're like... I've missed you, haven't seen you in ages.
JJ: Yeah, it's been 5 hours! You kidding me?
I was very happy. Without question, P'Taew is a great actress, and very beautiful. I'm not sure about P'Taew though, she might have felt differently. She might have been annoyed.
Taew: I was happy, too, to be working with James--
JJ: BECAUSE?
Taew: Because James is nice.
JJ: HOW?
Taew: I feel comfortable with him. Think about it, we had to work side by side for years. It would have been torture if it's suffocating. I'm glad it was James.
JJ: The thing is P'Taew was up to playing/joking around, sharing desserts.

They were asked what sort of roles they'd want to play if they got paired up again.
Taew picked action. James was like... I did that in NDFD. Then Taew said... you know, something like Mr. & Mrs. and they both did a pose- holding a gun and sitting back to back. James also teased Taew about her aging joints and bad back and questioned whether she could really do action lol
Awww thanks my dear for the translation of the live chat .. I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, but now that you have briefly translated it I will at least have an idea of what they are talking about.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone I'm new in this thread and don't understand Thai too but see something for international fan vote but don't now how can you guys please let me know how I want to vote for JT too . anyway from Canada.nn thanks
Welcome to GS thread, please do join us in the discussions.
Thanks hun... I will post the YouTube one here aswell .
omg! I am dead.. why are they so cute? JJ is taking a great care of his P’Taew @Katelyn :naughty2:

Anu

sarNie Egg
The link is working now.
http://www.okmagazine-thai.com/okawards2018_01/
And you see the 4 celebrities pictures, just click on James' picture.

I can't believe with that many of JJ's fanclubs, yet he has received only 1% of the votes. He is in last place among Pope, Mark and James Ma.
I have already voted today. It is said they only count 1 vote for 1 account per day. So I will vote again tomorrow. Cheer for them.

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
I read Ceci’s spoiler since I already spoiled myself with the audio. It’s exactly the same so I was not one bit spoiled. lol I watched JiTaew live too. They’re too funny and cute. My heart can’t handle all that sweet and cute stuff they be doing. He’s such a baby too. lol I watched their other appearances for the morning news. They look so good every time. I hope we get to see them promote the lakorn in a show too. Maybe like 3Zaap or something.

I emailed Khun Wiwat about their Praew magazine. Hopefully he’ll get back to me by today about it. I really want a copy of the magazine. I’m sure it’s gonna be pricey but whatever. Nothing new for me. lol Also, I’m almost done with NDFD! Just 2 more episodes.
It’s around 80-100baht only.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
The link is working now.

I can't believe with that many of JJ's fanclubs, yet he has received only 1% of the votes. He is in last place among Pope, Mark and James Ma.
The link is working now.

Thank you Katelyn for the explanation.

Querido

sarNie Egg
Awww thanks my dear for the translation of the live chat .. I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, but now that you have briefly translated it I will at least have an idea of what they are talking about.
You're very welcome! It must have been a hectic half day for the two with four tv appearances and a quick photo shoot (for F3 magazine). Likewise for us fans lol. Happy Monday! Happy GS day! :cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You're very welcome! It must have been a hectic half day for the two with four tv appearances and a quick photo shoot (for F3 magazine). Likewise for us fans lol. Happy Monday! Happy GS day! :cheer:
Aww they even did a photoshoot for F3 magazine? Can’t wait to see it .. yes happy GS day :cheer: will you be joining us to watch GS live tonight ??

@Xiongurl26 @Katelyn @wuzhangs count down ladies.. 3.5 hrs left til GS.. get ready to spam :cheer:
Upcoming scenes for tonight epi :aaaaa:
Cr. http://www.komchadluek.net
A2C24F11-3E9F-4B97-B202-04E8B498D29B.jpeg
E9F40179-B004-4DBC-8A7D-17A70AF43F98.jpeg
A37B81EB-26AF-44F7-9451-82BD52E942C7.jpeg
F64B9E7E-1184-4CC1-80BA-5C688EAC8DE1.jpeg
2848F3D5-5078-41BB-89AE-2B647F01F487.jpeg

Querido

sarNie Egg
Aww they even did a photoshoot for F3 magazine? Can’t wait to see it .. yes happy GS day :cheer: will you be joining us to watch GS live tonight ??

@Xiongurl26 @Katelyn @wuzhangs count down ladies.. 3.5 hrs left til GS.. get ready to spam :cheer:
It's this one. Probably just the cover. Maybe a few odd pages??
https://twitter.com/waru_ji/status/1016221912031117312
I'm hoping to get some work done before the air time. If I do, I'll be watching live and might join you guys on here as well. :cheer: