[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation @Katelyn! I just had to make sure I was hearing things right. Her plan sure back fired on her to expose them. My heart hurts even more now thinking back to the well done scene of both Nai & Nok’s portrayal of being hurt. His eyes spoke pain but her tears spoke hurt. Why are they so good?! :sad6:
Uuu~~ nice quote there. Perfectly describing the tears. Though they are tears, but they carry different emotions.

rae

sarNie Adult
Agree. Tawat is a no good at all in this episode. Infact, I hate him now. Nok should have realised that staying with Dad will only increase her blood pressure. Come on Nok, move on. You're rich enough to buy your own condo. Let your dad bath himself in the "fake love and care" his soon to be wife and mother in law will give him. Leave him and let him miss you.

I skipped the parts where Dad was being stupid and sided Kae's mom. Moron. And announcing your wedding like that just shows you don't care about your daughter's feeling at all.

So yeah, he deserves Kae.
tawat may say that he loves nok and khae equally, but his actions speaks volumes. i almost wish that like the original novel, nok decides to leave and go abroad because he's behaving so selfishly and cruelly to nok. i don't even know why he had to have such a public proposal, and right in front of nok too, he's just so caught up in his romance that his daughter's feelings don't matter anymore. also, he's so dumb for going through with this because khae was just professing her love to nai, and also confessing that she didn't love him the other day! blech, i think i hate tawat even more than khae because he's giving her the power to hurt nok. :mad:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness! I just finished episode 7 raw! Ahhh! I want to punch Khae in the face so bad! OK hate me all you want but I just want to vent that out! Next I would like to use Wuttha to get back at Nai too! I’m team Nok all the way! I get Nai and Khae had a past but knowing how Nok is and “supposedly” loving her all these years and he was supposedly the mature one. He didn’t do the adult part in explaining his past about a woman who is so close to her dad! Argh! I’m so angry! :BangHead: That exposing part hurt me so much I felt like I was actually Taew’s character! Lol. As mentioned before I’m also such a grandpa/daddy’s girl too. I would also be so hurt. I felt Nai did it to himself too. Nok is that way so he should of known! I’m so emotional as in like anger and rage! I want to lash out at someone for real. I haven’t seen a lakorn that hyped me this much! My emotions were like a roller coaster throughout this episode! I was exhausted when the episode ended. I couldn’t take it anymore! :drooling::crybaby2:
Another team Nok member... hahaha... would you agree if I were to say Nok should really just bash them all more. Especially her dad and Nai. Did Dad even go to her after he announced the wedding? All I remember is he went to scold Nok for mouth fighting with shameless-maybe-the-mirror-at-her-house-cracked-that's-why-she-doesn't-know-she-looks-ugly-and-stupid-and-doesn't-realize-she's-being-loud-and-noisy-in-other-people's-house Kae's mom.

...and making Nai jealous is not fair enough. Muahahaha<---- very.evil.laugh

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Dang that black dress Nok had on for that date with Watta! She nailed it! It was beautiful on her. And I love the smirk she gave Nai before she went into Wutta’s car! Lol love it! Call me crazy! Ha that’s what you get Nai for hurting my baby girl! :mad:
It will be even better when Wuttha drops Nok off at home, and Nai's waiting to have a battle talk with her. 1,2... punch!

angelswings

sarNie Egg
Another team Nok member... hahaha... would you agree if I were to say Nok should really just bash them all more. Especially her dad and Nai. Did Dad even go to her after he announced the wedding? All I remember is he went to scold Nok for mouth fighting with shameless-maybe-the-mirror-at-her-house-cracked-that's-why-she-doesn't-know-she-looks-ugly-and-stupid-and-doesn't-realize-she's-being-loud-and-noisy-in-other-people's-house Kae's mom.

...and making Nai jealous is not fair enough. Muahahaha<---- very.evil.laugh
I get your point. I don’t want to sound like the perfect person here but I think each character has faults of their own. Nok, her temper is out of control. Dad, he’s selfish and puts his GF before his daughter. Khae, she cannot get out of leaving the troubled old man. Nai, he takes everyone’s bullet and pain. He’s a strong man if not, he would not have withstand the absurd drama in this house. There is just so much noise going on is now I see it. But stand strong, there will be a way out.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I guess everyone has her own bias... just finished ep 7. The one I really want to knock her head is Nok, somehow I have way more sympathy towards Khae and Wat. Afterall Khae was forced to give up Nai by her B mother, and she never really let it go. Given a chance she wants him back. Wat is seriously into her. Being a man his age, he would not let his now grownup daughter to decide for him. The way that Nok planned and tricked all into this “exposure” is super immature. She gave little consideration to feelings of her own loved ones.
Granted she felt betrayed by Nai’s “hiding” of his past relationship with Khae, but when facing him, she is truly brutal “spitting poisons”. The scene when she was set up by Khae while Nai listening behind her and challenged by Khae whether she is jealous, she responded “no I don’t love him, never!”
When challenged again, she said “.. feel disgusting! It was all about a game. Don’t ever think I will stay with someone like him. Dream on! He is just an orphan staying with my family. He has the guts to court me! He deserves this ending! So what about recycle, it’s still trash!” Wow! My little understanding of her being furious over being left in dark now is out of the window.
Woah thanks for the translation. Mean, very mean. No wonder Nai was "sulky" later. Nok couldn't accept her heart aching for having feelings for Nai and aching for she thinks Nai was all this while playing with her heart. A liar. That's why she spits fire and it burned Nai tremendously. But the man cools off immediately after seeing Nok's tears.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nai was steady fast in dealing with Khae. She followed him after he walked out of the conference room.
Khae: Nai, Nai. I wasn’t trying to hurt your feelings. I just wanted you to know how Nok truly thought about you.
Nai: I know, Khae. I know why Nok insulted me like that.
Khae: what, you know?
Nai: you know, if you didn’t get involved into this, Nok wouldn’t have reacted this way
Khae: you are still defending her? She insulted you like that, and you still accept her?
Nai: what about you? Do you still into people like me? Even I am hurt by other woman, I won’t go back to you.
Khae is being so selfish...her immediate reaction is to marry Wat - a logic choice once Nai is hopeless. And hopefully Nai ‘s words will finally straight her out.
Nai and Wat are alike.

Khae exposed the "truth" about Nok's feelings, yet Nai understood why she's like that and defended her.

Nok exposed the truth about Khae's feelings for Nak, yet Tawat defended her and even made up stories to not make her look bad.

Edit: Thank you so much for the translation.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I feel like her anger is justified tbh cause she know Thawat would not believe her if she went full head and announced it, the plan is quite brilliant tbh. And notice how she did not trashed the small house immediate even after Wuttha showed her the cctv. And the next morning she was still holding it in. And yet still Nai lied by telling her he met a client last night.

I believe someone mentioned how Nok's weak point would be her dad, Thawat. He must have been a very busy dad who barely made time for his daughter so he tend to give into to her a lot, to make up for it. And to have Khae in the picture taking all of her dad's attention, and who is in it for her dad's money - even for me i wouldn't want such woman near my dad. Call me childish but I'll fight for it cause it's my dad's happiness!

Thawat handled it very poorly tbh. He should really listen to Nok instead of blindly asking her to apologize to Khae's mum. Thawat is blind af rn i am so pissed at him

Oh well, to each their own i guess ;)
I am with you. High five!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha the thread is at 300++ i'll never be able to catch up at this rate. Sorry, was so busy with things.

I don't know if someone already said this, since i haven't been able to backread, but i just wanted to say, Nai's crying scene after seeing the wreck is so touching. It reflects how fragile his and Nok's relationship is. He tries to build and recycle and she destroys it in just one snap. But just the same it hurts him how much it hurts her. Nok generally cares for her things (e.g. Not wanting oil in her laptop, or cleaning her old book with cloth) but ends up harming them to protect herself when she is hurt (her car in ep 1 when she used it to bump the other girl's car). Nai knows that when she destroyed her precious things, she was in pain too. And that made him doubly sad.
Grandma! You're the best at reading and explaining this kind of things. That I sometimes worry that even the sciptwriter didn't see it that way... hahaha. Lakorns are too poetic that we can deduce it differently.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nai could have talked to Nok just like what he did with Wat on the hindsight. Wi the wise woman told Nok earlier, people are less straightforward for different reasons. Over protective/ do not want you to overthink is one, feeling unnecessary is another. Drawing a negative conclusion without knowing all the fact is not good. Clearly this mother-daughter conversation did not get into Nok’s pretty little head.:)
Actually that conversation did grace the surface of her pretty little head. But, Wuttha texted her a few seconds after that that denies the "conversation" from entering her skull!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Not sure if she loved him for awhile, but he definitely had a place in here heart, before all this mess. Because the way she affectionately called him "Lucky," and I remember in episode 2 when he was teasing her dancing, she got kinda shy and blushed right? I think she may have liked him a bit but it's possible she was restraining herself from liking him more because of her grandma.. you know how her grandma is lol. "Trash is always trash" :sad6:
Yup coz when they were kids, Nok seems to be friendly with Nai. It's weird how she suddenly hated his gut so much then okay then hate.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
tawat may say that he loves nok and khae equally, but his actions speaks volumes. i almost wish that like the original novel, nok decides to leave and go abroad because he's behaving so selfishly and cruelly to nok. i don't even know why he had to have such a public proposal, and right in front of nok too, he's just so caught up in his romance that his daughter's feelings don't matter anymore. also, he's so dumb for going through with this because khae was just professing her love to nai, and also confessing that she didn't love him the other day! blech, i think i hate tawat even more than khae because he's giving her the power to hurt nok. :mad:
Yes you are right! He is giving power to Khae and her mom to rule the house! Look at how her mom acted? She has not yet enter the living room and yet she was screaming in the house already to show she is powerful. Dad is so blinded by love and pretty face. I wish there's a battle between Nok's grandma and Khae's mom. Let's see who will win.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes you are right! He is giving power to Khae and her mom to rule the house! Look at how her mom acted? She has not yet enter the living room and yet she was screaming in the house already to show she is powerful. Dad is so blinded by love and pretty face. I wish there's a battle between Nok's grandma and Khae's mom. Let's see who will win.
That scene really makes me mad at Thawat like he walked into the scene not knowing anything, didn't even asked what had happened. Yet he made Nok apologized to Khae and her mum UGH

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited: