[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
That scene after Nok came to office to present her work... i know it's hurtful but i wanna know TTT

Translation of the scene when Nok came back to work in the office.
@4:47-6:37
Nai: Khun Nok. Khun Nok. I'm glad you came back.
Nok: This campaign was successful because of my idea. I will never let a thick-faced person take the credit from me. I came back to claim my rights, but not because of someone's words.
Nai: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth but I have never thought of returning back to Khae.
Nok: Do you think I'm that stupid to believe your words again?
Nai: Though I hid my past about Khae but other than that I have never lied to you. You already know that my feelings for you is not a lie.
Nok: You think you must be smart to play with my mind. And do you really believe that in the past, I admire a trash like you? This is what stupidity looks like. I'm going to successfully finish the work and I will throw you and that shameless woman out of my dad's life.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVnPtVhbRZ/?taken-by=bung_lakorn

Today you have to slap right?
JJ: yes slap hard
grand: yes I have to make it realistic enough to make old person get tired and faint. Slap for real.
JJ: Slap lightly ok.
grand: If I slap lightly then I won't be tired. Come and sniff kiss me so I will slap lightly.
JJ sniff kiss her.
grand: With this face, I really don't want to slap him.

This is so cute!!
This is so cute :).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh! I’m finally caught up on all the comments now. I didn’t even watch episode 8 yet and I’m fainting left and right from just reading you girlies’ comments in here! I was going to ask @Xiongurl26 to come get me too! @Kay123 @Katelyn @wuzhangs You girls ok at the ER? Lol. Wait for me!
Let me know when you’re ready! I’ll sneak out of the hospital to get you lol. I’m slowly recovering but the pool scene still has me sort of weak.

@Katelyn Thanks for that translation! Nai was so sincere & Nok just plainly said Nope! I’m not listening. Will be pumping more oxygen into my system for the next weeks episode. *whew*