[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHH!!!! MY JITAEW HEART!!!!

Credit: James IG
Its a recent pic. They were both with act art production team. I wonder what they were both doing there? Love how they coincidentally wore matching top as well :icon12:
77A14FEE-4C9E-45CF-A2A7-8019C5ADC1B2.jpeg
OMG...I am so so thrilled to see that cute picture of JiTaew that JJ posted. :love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12::cheer: :cheer::aaaaa::aaaaa:I am soooooo dead...I couldn't make it to the ER in time!!

The caption said: ป้าแต้ววว ของหนู !!! ☺

It means: Aunty Taew of mine!
Just went we thought we won’t be seeing JiTaew together for a while, then bam Ji posted a pic of him and his Aunty Taew :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Its a recent pic. They were both with act art production team. I wonder what they were both doing there? Love how they coincidentally wore matching top as well :icon12:
View attachment 23120

Just went we thought we won’t be seeing JiTaew together for a while, then bam Ji posted a pic of him and his Aunty Taew :risas3:
Maybe its for that new act art lakorn Mithii Thi Saam?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe its for that new act art lakorn Mithii Thi Saam?
I hope so, but some how I think Ji was there filming his other Lakorn with act art.. and Taew was there to discuss the new one..
so I made another FMV .... hahahahaha I need help.

I watched Crazy Rich Asians this past weekend and loved the wedding song. It was my fav. scene and I couldn't stop thinking of my otp. so here is my NaiNaok version ...

I chose a lot of the scenes in this MV because I saw JiTaew in these scenes. I think they did fell in love filming GS. :p #StillLivinginJiTaewBubble
Girl I love this soooooooooo much :icon12: thank you thank you for making such beautiful FMV of JiTaew :icon12: