[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

sarNie Adult
The format is very similar to the one launched by JamesJi.com before. If i am not mistaken, that one was launched by a fanclub or his. They sold calendars for 2016. This one is more comprehensive however. JamesJirayu.com domain was obtained by his Japanese office. That one has some good info too.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So did Taew shout out happy birthday to JJ? Lol
I haven't seen one yet but maybe this will help a little. It's a Happy Birthday shout out video post to JJ from fans and then his costars towards the end.

Cr. JamesJiFanclub YT

Taew's part starts at 30:34! This video is too darn adorable. She said she misses him. We miss ya'll together too JT!! :icon12::icon12:. I was literally waiting to see if they were going to have Great in there and I just knew they were going to leave him for last. LOL. They're so cute. Toey J. was so funny too.

P

PrincessKarina

I haven't seen one yet but maybe this will help a little. It's a Happy Birthday shout out video post to JJ from fans and then his costars towards the end.

Cr. JamesJiFanclub YT

Taew's part starts at 30:34! This video is too darn adorable. She said she misses him. We miss ya'll together too JT!! :icon12::icon12:. I was literally waiting to see if they were going to have Great in there and I just knew they were going to leave him for last. LOL. They're so cute. Toey J. was so funny too.
Aw thanks dear! This helps! Dang Taew looks great in here too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Last edited:

sarNie Adult
sad to see Jiranee fading away since i really loved their pairing in Padiwarada :( but i also really love Jirapohn and their sizzling chemistry :icon12:
Actually I am hardcore Jiranee. But Jitapohn or JiTaew came at a right time since now Bella would be able to marry Weir (if she is so inclined) and James can go ahead and have his girlfriend and Taew would also be able to go and carry on with her boyfriend. It was quite awkward before when James was being painted a victim in the whole Bella and Weir thing, and everyone was hating on Weir. People are still hating on Ton (Taew's boyfriend) but I think not so much and I am hoping the fans will mature at some point and just let them carry on with their lovelifes and just enjoy their onscreen chemistry.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually I am hardcore Jiranee. But Jitapohn or JiTaew came at a right time since now Bella would be able to marry Weir (if she is so inclined) and James can go ahead and have his girlfriend and Taew would also be able to go and carry on with her boyfriend. It was quite awkward before when James was being painted a victim in the whole Bella and Weir thing, and everyone was hating on Weir. People are still hating on Ton (Taew's boyfriend) but I think not so much and I am hoping the fans will mature at some point and just let them carry on with their lovelifes and just enjoy their onscreen chemistry.
yes thats very true! i just wish to see them on screen one last together before its too late. Jiranee has a new lakorn that they are filming but they are not paired up with each other :crybaby2: some of these fans are very immature and need to grow up!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180919-193253.png
wow would you look at that! Taew and Chippy are the only actresses the KhonDeeTeenhai instagram page. It makes sense since Chippy is very close to Great and Boy. So we for sure know that Taew is close to JJ otherwise they would not follow her instagram. JT for the win!

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Wowza! I love the AIS commercial. I am definitely Team JT too! I liked Jiranee but JT has stole my heart.

The KDTN guys are such a good bunch to. I loved in ep.5 when they were teasing James about posting so many pics of women and he said “It’s just P’ Taew”. Definitely shows they all understand the closeness.

twister02

M♥K
Oho..why would they hate Ton? He seems to be a very sweet guy. :lol:
Anyways, I saw a comment that it looks awkward for Bella, Weir and JJ on the AIS ad but I was silently saying to myself, JJ was there for Mew, Taew and Toey :aaaaa::risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You ladies (and men too, if there's any on this thread) are amazing. I still check the thread on a daily basis to see what's new and read you guy's comments. I've just been lazy when it came to commenting. It's been so long since the lakorn ended, or so it feels. lol I got hooked onto a Chinese drama since GS ended but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about both GS and JiTaew. I still think about them regularly, check IG, AF and online in general to see what's new with our loving couple. Still hoping for another lakorn for JiTaew. Hopefully we'll get to see some leaked photos of JiTaew from the private Shiseido event and more interactions of JiTaew if there's an AIS event soon. I used to be a Jiranee fan, though not extremely hardcore. I just thought they were cute together and didn't find any problem with their pairing. Now, I just want JiTaew, no more Jiranee. I'm so unfaithful. Not loyal at all. HAHHAHA.

P

PrincessKarina

You ladies (and men too, if there's any on this thread) are amazing. I still check the thread on a daily basis to see what's new and read you guy's comments. I've just been lazy when it came to commenting. It's been so long since the lakorn ended, or so it feels. lol I got hooked onto a Chinese drama since GS ended but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about both GS and JiTaew. I still think about them regularly, check IG, AF and online in general to see what's new with our loving couple. Still hoping for another lakorn for JiTaew. Hopefully we'll get to see some leaked photos of JiTaew from the private Shiseido event and more interactions of JiTaew if there's an AIS event soon. I used to be a Jiranee fan, though not extremely hardcore. I just thought they were cute together and didn't find any problem with their pairing. Now, I just want JiTaew, no more Jiranee. I'm so unfaithful. Not loyal at all. HAHHAHA.
Lol I forgive you for not being loyal! I wouldn’t be either. Then again I was never a Jiranee fan. Lol! Yes it’s good to support each other here!