[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I turned this on to have something to watch while I eat, and I really like it so far. I think there is more to the background though .... like Riewthong is probably not all that innocent lol. 

hales

sarNie Hatchling
The scene where Jui begs for her life when Janie steps on her head was sad. Jui can cry.

But I don't think she's all that innocent either. Watching the ost mvs, there's parts where she's gloating at Janie and giving her the death stare. And Ice Apitsada isn't rai in here?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I did not expect the hand cutting to be this explicit, was watching it with my little sis and she got scared of the hand. All the ladies are not innocent in the last life. I thought I was tough enough to watch this alone but nope I still skip the ghost scenes, struggles, I'm scared but at the same time I really want to watch it. Episode one and already so much drama.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is this Gum Lai Mat promotion in morning news?? That lady is dressed like Jui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNJoKbIndO4
cr as tagged

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Yay Janie is back on screen. :D :D :D

I'm afraid I'll hate Toey's character so much that makes this warship between Janie and Jui. He should be the one to blame for causing such troubles between women. Why does everyone forget to do so?  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
When I saw Jui & Janie will be acting together my excitement knew no bounds!!! But I saw the plot and I felt someone just doused a whole bucket of cold water on me lol!!! I love both of them, hence I really don't like seeing Jui play N'Rai, but apparently from the OSTs they (Jui & Janie) both seem to have skeletons in their cupboards.

The perfect ending for me will be if none of them ends up with him (Toey) lol!!! I don't want to have to pick a side *conflicted* With that being said, I'm off to look for spoilers before I consider taking this seriously. If the spoilers are pleasing to me, then I will watch, if not off my list lol!!!

BTW I need Jui to have a Lakorn on Ch3 as N'ek. This is the second Ch3's lakorn she's starring in and she's rai in both of them.... Me doesn't like it *sulks*

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I finally had the time to watch this since it was the weekend. I really like it so far! The pace is pretty good and Jui's acting is superb right now OMGAWSH. It's interesting how everything is laying out. This lakorn makes me very bipolar and it's been only one episode haha. I would feel bad for Janie and then I would feel had for Jui and yeah, my feelings are not stable LOL. I especially feel bad for Jui though because they're hurting her with those black magic stuff and then she would say "Chun glua laew. Jep luhgern(?)" lol excuse my thai pronunciation spellings lmfao. Anyways it's sad!! Haha. I'm like about to cry at those parts but then it's scary at the same time soo... I can't cry. :ghehe: BUT it's also understandable WHY they're doing those stuff to her.. SEE I'm very bipolar about this :loool: ugh okay I'm just gonna leave. :loool: :loool: :loool:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! I just watched the first episode last night! And I have to say it was so creepy! The beginning was just a poof of horror~ *Spoiler*(The hand cutting and screaming...) Overall, I like Janie and Jui's acting, both are great in acting. Can't wait for the next episode!~XD
Can they show more of Toey with the cast please~ hehe~ Is it just me or whenever I see Toey, I keep thinking of Bangrajun. Well I guess, it just means that I liked him in his role of Bangrajun- so,so, much LOL~  :woot:  :blush:  :phew:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I don't really understand why the pra'ek loves jui in the past and jenny in the future lol  star crossed lovers?  I don't think there's anymore older actors for these older generation actresses.  i'm pissed that they're too quick to get get rid of all the older actors and replace them with babies who can't even act that well yet.  such a disappointment!  even though jenny looks a lot older now she can pass with younger actors like ken p.  she does well with a lot of actors unlike chompoo, who I think never has had any chemistry with pretty much every guy she has acted with ever since her ch. 7 days.

sarNie Adult
P'SweetXin said:
Omg! I just watched the first episode last night! And I have to say it was so creepy! The beginning was just a poof of horror~ *Spoiler*(The hand cutting and screaming...) Overall, I like Janie and Jui's acting, both are great in acting. Can't wait for the next episode!~XD
Can they show more of Toey with the cast please~ hehe~ Is it just me or whenever I see Toey, I keep thinking of Bangrajun. Well I guess, it just means that I liked him in his role of Bangrajun- so,so, much LOL~  :woot:  :blush:  :phew:
Hahaha same here! I don't know how to explain it? Maybe because BR was just so freaking awesome and we can't let it go? :ghehe: And the OST is contributing! Making it have a BR feel since it's the same singer singing. And yesss it was creepy! I actually watched two parts of it the first day it aired but it was night time so I stopped lmfao. Then I resumed yesterday :wink:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
From the ost it looks like both Jui and Jenie are ''rai''. Both want p'ek by themselves and I guess do everything to get him.
If you guys want to know how the story will goes, watch the ost for Jenie (The lakorn have ost for each role, Jenie and Toey's ost is the same with two different singer sing and ost for Jui is Gam Lai Mat as the title), it pretty much show how the lakorn will go.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched this yet but did read the spoilers. I actually do like how the story goes but I'm going to wait till the thing has ended and binge watch it. It'll be too frustrating to watch it week by week. Spoilers hidden for those who want to know but I can't guarantee it's accurate.

Toey only loves Jui in the past but Janie sacrificed a lot for him so he promised that when they go reborn in the next lifetime, that he'll love only Janie and be together. That's why in the present time Toey is always with Janie to love and protect her. Past Janie doesn't really fight for Toey. She's too prideful for that so she does step away once she realizes that Toey doesn't love her.

The woman that made the title bracelet, gum lai mat, also falls in love with Toey. To get him, she uses black magic. Janie figures it out and tries to help Toey. This makes the black magic chick to get really mad at Janie and so she has an evil spirit possess Janie to go kill Jui.

Past Janie isn't really evil but she is super prideful in her noble status. This makes her mad at Jui, who's also prideful and will challenge her. So they fight because Janie doesn't think a servant should talk back at her and Jui and her mom won't respect Janie's status. She likes to rub it in Janie's face that she's Toey's lover/wife and that Janie essentially got dumped by Toey. So I don't think Jui is all innocent but she doesn't really deserve all that torture either. But you know back in the day, disrespecting the nobility is a big no no and while Janie isn't nice about it, she's just a product of that time. The rich and noble had the power to do whatever they want with their servants and the lower class.

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I haven't watched this yet but did read the spoilers. I actually do like how the story goes but I'm going to wait till the thing has ended and binge watch it. It'll be too frustrating to watch it week by week. Spoilers hidden for those who want to know but I can't guarantee it's accurate.

Toey only loves Jui in the past but Janie sacrificed a lot for him so he promised that when they go reborn in the next lifetime, that he'll love only Janie and be together. That's why in the present time Toey is always with Janie to love and protect her. Past Janie doesn't really fight for Toey. She's too prideful for that so she does step away once she realizes that Toey doesn't love her.
The woman that made the title bracelet, gum lai mat, also falls in love with Toey. To get him, she uses black magic. Janie figures it out and tries to help Toey. This makes the black magic chick to get really mad at Janie and so she has an evil spirit possess Janie to go kill Jui.
Past Janie isn't really evil but she is super prideful in her noble status. This makes her mad at Jui, who's also prideful and will challenge her. So they fight because Janie doesn't think a servant should talk back at her and Jui and her mom won't respect Janie's status. She likes to rub it in Janie's face that she's Toey's lover/wife and that Janie essentially got dumped by Toey. So I don't think Jui is all innocent but she doesn't really deserve all that torture either. But you know back in the day, disrespecting the nobility is a big no no and while Janie isn't nice about it, she's just a product of that time. The rich and noble had the power to do whatever they want with their servants and the lower class.
Woah, honestly DID not see that one coming. Thanks for the spoiler :cry: :)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
sigh..i was actually looking for something more complex and interesting than a ghost after her lover.  really typical lakorn like noon, rita, and rome.  seriously why did jui have to wait for the new reincarnation when she could've just avenge jenny while she was still alive back then.