[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
why tik is coming back all of the sudden. he should of been came back when he was younger! i mean im still happy now but hes married n everything

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
tinah said:
well, rita hasnt played the lead role in awhile so im not surprise other top actresses would be in here too.

wait, i think there was a thread of this already?

:lmao2: Tinah, you could have merged them. I found the original thread and merged the two topics. :)

Mahalo said:
Woahhh! Looks like Tik got his wish of having Rita as his n'ek. Joy is in here too?? Noooo. I like her too. I'd like to see her with Tik also. 

My gosh, how lucky for him! :pervie: :rofl: That's what I was thinking, too, Mahalo. Aw, I'm excited for them in here, although the genre isn't my cup of tea. :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah, period + 4 wives + horror thriller = I'm out for sure sure. HAHAHA. Not digging it.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heyyyy girls :) I saw Tikker yesterday at Central World. I've got to say, he is truly a hearthrob. I screamed my heart out when he appeared behind the crowd Hehe He has a killer smile ! I didn't take much pics of him but I did stare at him for a really long time haah he's a hot papa <3 I'm happy to see him work with Rita again ^__^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Heyyyy girls :) I saw Tikker yesterday at Central World. I've got to say, he is truly a hearthrob. I screamed my heart out when he appeared behind the crowd Hehe He has a killer smile ! I didn't take much pics of him but I did stare at him for a really long time haah he's a hot papa <3 I'm happy to see him work with Rita again ^__^
Lucky you Smilez! :) Love your profile pic by the way. I'm happy you're enjoying your time at Thailand.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW, Tik is accepting more work, YAY! And got his wish of having Rita as his n'ek! Wow what a lucky man, he get to work with whoever her requested lol! It look like the Media is showing favoritism...anyways, i should be proud :yes:  :yes:  :yes: . 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad that Rita is getting more lakorns and as the nang aek. Not the biggest fan of Tik but they make a nice pairing. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rita just doesn't stand out as far as acting which is probably why she cant take lead roles. I do wanna see her in a more challenging role. Most of her roles are safe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
tinah said:
Rita just doesn't stand out as far as acting which is probably why she cant take lead roles. I do wanna see her in a more challenging role. Most of her roles are safe
I think she was able to stand out more than Anne in YLC. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Not in acting but probably cause her character was more likeable
Yeah, I agree. Rita's character was very likable, but she's not very impressive with her acting. I've watched quite a few of her lakorns and I still don't like her. Her acting, I mean. Hehe. You know what bothers me, Mahalo and tinah? Her voice. I don't like her voice, it's not very firm and strong...and natural. I can't explain it. Haha.

AikOm^_^

tinah said:
Maiko, I was lazy on trying to look for thread lol thanks for merging it

:lmao2: We do have way too many threads in here to keep track of them all; I only knew of the original thread because you mentioned it. I was surprised I was able to find it so quickly. :lolyup: You're welcome for merging them. :grouphug:

phatman said:
Yeah, I agree. Rita's character was very likable, but she's not very impressive with her acting. I've watched quite a few of her lakorns and I still don't like her. Her acting, I mean. Hehe. You know what bothers me, Mahalo and tinah? Her voice. I don't like her voice, it's not very firm and strong...and natural. I can't explain it. Haha.

Phatman, I adore Rita and I like her acting, but I agree with you about her voice. :rofl: Rita's nasal voice isn't her most attractive feature. Same goes for her nose hehe. :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: We do have way too many threads in here to keep track of them all; I only knew of the original thread because you mentioned it. I was surprised I was able to find it so quickly. :lolyup: You're welcome for merging them. :grouphug:

Phatman, I adore Rita and I like her acting, but I agree with you about her voice. :rofl: Rita's nasal voice isn't her most attractive feature. Same goes for her nose hehe. :lol:

Hehe. Thank you for agreeing with me, love. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. Thank you for agreeing with me, love. 

:kiss: I agree, because it's true! :lolyup: Sorry, Rita. And don't worry, I know what you meant about Rita's acting. :console: :grouphug:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol Maiko & Phatman, i too agree with you both on Rita's voice and her nostril. she really need to work on her acting cause she hasnt improve much over the years. her looks always seem to stand out more.

AikOm^_^

tinah said:
lol Maiko & Phatman, i too agree with you both on Rita's voice and her nostril. she really need to work on her acting cause she hasnt improve much over the years. her looks always seem to stand out more.

Oh, Tinah, I definitely think there are a lot of areas that Rita can improve on, especially her speech deliverance. :yes: Darn, you're too tootin' right about Rita's looks standing out more than her acting; I'm guilty of placing her looks first before her talents, for I'm just so smitten with her beauty. :drools: :spin: :smack: Hehe, her acting appeals to me, but I do want to see her improve. :strong: