[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
news from Oho magazine P'kai who&who wants to work with Taew and the director chose her as the young generation nang'ek and
Mark name also link with her and i don't see Rome's name written so assume his not in anymore not sure
news source @pantip
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10417259/A10417259.html
Wow so it might be Mark and taew. It would be the second time they have paired up then. Because they're in Sam Noom Nuer Thong as a couple. Aww I do want Rome in here. Mark is getting more lakorn now. Too bad I sort of want to see him with others as well. Especially with Mint. Thanks Alice. Hopefully Rome can still be in here. I like him too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
rome and taew would be an akward pair because shes so tiny while hes big and tall. the main focus gonna be the older generation anyway.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
rome and taew would be an akward pair because shes so tiny while hes big and tall. the main focus gonna be the older generation anyway.
not just huge and tall Rome he even have the very maturer looking rather his age when i watched CS he even looks older than
Anne i thought offscreen his probably already 30 and Mark his average not too young nor too old looking. i can picture
Taew with Mark eventhough she's 1 years older than him and as for Rome with Taew like a big brother or perhaps can pass as
niece/uncle.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
not just huge and tall Rome he even have the very maturer looking rather his age when i watched CS he even looks older than
Anne i thought offscreen his probably already 30 and Mark his average not too young nor too old looking. i can picture
Taew with Mark eventhough she's 1 years older than him and as for Rome with Taew like a big brother or perhaps can pass as
niece/uncle.
I thought he was older than Ann too, if I didn't know the age. They look so good together though. Yeah Mark would look better with Taew. I want Rome in here but not if he's with Taew. Maybe another N'ek. I think it's good though that we will see Mark in this type of role. I can't wait!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think mark is confirmed yet. he might just be a suggestion. i actually like seeing an older actor with young n'ek hehe. taew was cute with aum. but rome would be too big for her

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alice 555 I'm so happy finally more projects for Taew. Plerng Torranang, Dao Rueng, 3NNT, and now this lakorn ^__^ Mark's name has been mentioned in many lakorns Nuer Mek 2, Maya Tawan, Prissana, and now this one too but none is confirmed yet. Although, I think Nok Chatchai is very positive that Mark is praek for Nuet Mek 2 though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice 555 I'm so happy finally more projects for Taew. Plerng Torranang, Dao Rueng, 3NNT, and now this lakorn ^__^ Mark's name has been mentioned in many lakorns Nuer Mek 2, Maya Tawan, Prissana, and now this one too but none is confirmed yet. Although, I think Nok Chatchai is very positive that Mark is praek for Nuet Mek 2 though.
yeah nue mek 2 might be him but the rest is just a suggestion or a fan request and her 3 lineup upcoming with Mario, 3nnt,
Dao Ruang with Por T and kaen Saneha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
recent news says P'Kai insisted to still use Mam Jinatara in here and everyone didn't argue because P'Kai said this will be his last period drama so most of his favorites will be in this lakorn such as Mew Lalita, Mam Jintara, Chatchai, etc. although Pajaew wanted Kat English instead of Mam.

omg, p'kai's last period drama. this is so sad..he has always loved producing period lakorn but maybe he's gonna stop cause it's too much work..notice in most of his lakorn, he costume made the wardrobe for his cast. he always spends a lot of money. plus, choosing the right location is difficult.

anyway, i dont know why p'kai always cast older daras in his lakorns. he should mix it up with younger gen. too. maybe thats why his lakorn havent been doing well

http://www.daradaily.com/news/29595/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%8A%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%88%22%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%94/

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
His period lakorns don't do so well anyways but I do always love his oldies casting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep, the recent ones have all flopped. i do like his other cast but using them in almost every of his lakorn is boring. plus, in focus too much on the older gen. in his lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
recent news says P'Kai insisted to still use Mam Jinatara in here and everyone didn't argue because P'Kai said this will be his last period drama so most of his favorites will be in this lakorn such as Mew Lalita, Mam Jintara, Chatchai, etc. although Pajaew wanted Kat English instead of Mam.

omg, p'kai's last period drama. this is so sad..he has always loved producing period lakorn but maybe he's gonna stop cause it's too much work..notice in most of his lakorn, he costume made the wardrobe for his cast. he always spends a lot of money. plus, choosing the right location is difficult.

anyway, i dont know why p'kai always cast older daras in his lakorns. he should mix it up with younger gen. too. maybe thats why his lakorn havent been doing well

http://www.daradaily.com/news/29595/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%8A%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%88%22%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%94/
did they mention who's the pra'nang for example?

tinah

sarNie Coma
on the latest issue of F3 magazine with mario/taew on the cover, it says tik will be in this lakorn. mew's gonna be the vilian so tik is probably not gonna get with her. i believe the kids generation will be the n'ek/pra'ek

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
on the latest issue of F3 magazine with mario/taew on the cover, it says tik will be in this lakorn. mew's gonna be the vilian so tik is probably not gonna get with her. i believe the kids generation will be the n'ek/pra'ek
WTFREAK.
And he couldnt even accept MGD !
Bogus

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if I am happy about this news or not. I was hoping Tik would be in a modern drama or something. Well if he's the p'ek and they choose a cute n'ek for him to pair with in here then I don't mind. I still want to see him in other modern lakorn, since he hardly accept any lakorn. Really it's a surprise of many drama he choose this one, maybe since this will be the last period lakorn Tik might bring in the rating.

Thanks for the news.