[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the cast for sure that will be in here is Mew Lalita & Mam Jintara. Pra'ek is gonna be a newbie and he'll be playing as the son of Mew/Mam. p'kai said lets see who will be "rai" between mam or mew. they never played in a lakorn together before. filming will begin mid of next year

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=20&id=21333
a newbie I hope Mario

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Guess P'Kai liked working with her in PPPM. Hope this is for late next year, i want her to do the one with Mario first. Better yet put Mario here jk jk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Guess P'Kai liked working with her in PPPM. Hope this is for late next year, i want her to do the one with Mario first. Better yet put Mario here jk jk.
I've read a news earlier they said Mario his link to this lakorn too with Taew but only supporting and the pra'ek is P'Rome the news source is @Rome's fc

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh well hope they will confirm this soon very want to know who is the real. rome and taew new pair if this is true

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr Taew IG P'Rome and N'Taew, she looks tiny next to him i think its almost the confirm of casting

tinah

sarNie Coma
If rome is in here which I'm suree he is cause this will be P'kais last period lakorn that he will produced. Rome would be in the parents generation with mew lalita.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If rome is in here which I'm suree he is cause this will be P'kais last period lakorn that he will produced. Rome would be in the parents generation with mew lalita.
yeah Rome maybe playing a parents or if not the story might be something similar to Dok Soke its maturer pra'ek and a younger n'ek love story
Rome/Taew seems odd but they might make a cute pair but Taew she's tiny

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh, the cast just seem impossible since Son is with Exact and margie never worked with p'kiai before.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will Son maybe Exact actor but look at Bie. He got to play with Aff. So it can happened.

If Son & Margie are confirmed. It be a new couple and finally Son got to work with other actresses. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i mean yea it could happen but i think its unlikely just cause exact rarely collaborate with ch3.
yes Exact rarely combine with Ch3 but there is chances a green light will turn on use Bie as an example like what @dancy just mention he can work for Who/Who
too offered by P'Kai and his crew as 4 Margie she can be offered by many company since she's loyal to ch3