[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Beam and Aom Sushar made  a little cameo lol
yeah, they mistook Lueng Chang as Kimhan. Wish the cameo lasted longer. Maybe they saw a soul attached to Chang Or they can always corporate with the Chinese fortune teller.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
tgamber said:
yeah, they mistook Lueng Chang as Kimhan. Wish the cameo lasted longer. Maybe they saw a soul attached to Chang Or they can always corporate with the Chinese fortune teller.

I didnt get the reference, whos Kim suppose to be? I know its suppose to be an inside joke

tgamber

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
I didnt get the reference, whos Kim suppose to be? I know its suppose to be an inside joke
Boy's brother, he's acting with them in jub nub pob, ghost whisperer kind of lakorn.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
So aom mistook Boy for one of his bro? Ive never watch an aom sushar lakorn or movie before but i love cameos of celebrities!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really like KTWJ. I see rainbows and sunshines when I'm watching this 555 I've got to give it to Mark K as Sarit. He's not bad for a newbie nho. Sarit has eyes for Kaiwarn eeeks he wants her to befriend his sister<3 Looks like Kaiwarn already has a little crush on Uncle Chaang but she has to remember that he's gay. She even assumed that he didn't want to be near her when they were taking the family photos because he's never been close to a woman before hehe L. Chaang drove so slow Kaiwarn couldn't sit still in her seat because she was afraid she was going to be late. The cast's wardrobe is really nice too :) I have more to say but I can't think right now haha but yes, KTWJ is goodddddd so far

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg we have one badass kick ass nang ek. Who would have thought to unscrew the door open when trapped. I don't understand when people get stuck in a room. It's not that difficult to break a door to escape. I know I have tried.

I dont think Sarit has fallen in love with Kaiwan. He seems more attractive to Nikki but Kaiwan beauty can have men glancing. I believe Kaiwan is the key to their successful love story. He was pretty slick in asking Nikki for lunch lol I nearly died when he pretended that he was a memner at Nikki and Kaiwan gym until the employee blew his cover lol not so slick afterall.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
erm dont hate on me but i am not feeling this lakorn after 2 eps....the chemistry feels too brother and sister...ewww . Mints voice is little bit whiny. The best part of this lakorn is P Boy. He is the heart and soul of this drama. I wouldnt have lasted full episode without him in it.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, mostly Chang acts like he's Kaiwan's guardian but you know they have their moments when they forgot the world kinds. Kaiwan is always acting as male pretense and has to initiate the kiss. First a Prince Charming and now male elephat.555. There was a time in lakorn world where the story starts by a guy offering a damsel in distress by changing a tire. I never understood the purpose. Changing a tire is easy and a must if you drive a car. But a girl in dress changing tire for a guy, that's badass.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Even without subs, so far this lakorn is better than I thought it would be. I do agree Boy and Mint don't have that electric chemistry, but I feel like their relationship will be more like two best friends who eventually fall for each other. Though I'll probably have a better understanding once I see the subbed version. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Changing a tire is not difficult. If someone as dumb as me can do it, anyone can... well that exclude kids haha But still it is nice to see it protray in dramas. This is actually Chalida second time changing car tires in lakorn.

Kaiwan is pretty much badass, like who would have thought to take down a door the way she did haha. If it was me, I would have broke the door into pieces or continue screaming for help.

I think I am enjoying Sarit a little too much. He is really growing on me.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun, One of Chada's fan even made a Kaiwarn and PiangKwan changing tires pic. Yayyyy I'm not the only one enjoying Sarit hehehe I like his character.

I do get the sibling feeling from Boy & Chada but that can change fro me as the story develops :) 

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont see the chemistry either. They seem more like friends than anything else. But I am enjoying this lakorn more than I expected.

I think I like Sarit because I think his method of courting girls is cute haha it doesn't come off creepy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
By the way I really like Chalida makeup. I am so happy not to see rosy pink cheeks although Nikki does need to tone hers down.

I notice that she wears a lot of short shorts. Is it me or does she seem very thin in here.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Chalida? Yes it seem like she has gotten so skinny. Like a stick but i still love her

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She has gotten skinnier. I like her figure better in PLR when she still had some baby fat keke hahaa FUN I envy Chada's waist line too.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Girls don't get me started with Mints weight. Her figure was honestly so much more better curvy, but I think its because she's really hard on herself with her diet, that's why its pulled off and she's stick thin. Nevertheless, whatever she did has worked for her body to become slimmer, as per say, but man what I'd wish for to see her back in TD days. Her figure was much better.
Also, I'm loving KTWJ, definitely gonna keep up with this lakorn