[CH3] Keb Pandin (Paujinjong): Pon Nawasch/Oom Eisaya

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry it’s not towards you, I was referring to his Thai fans that I saw in ch3 Facebook and YouTube comments a lot about how Oom is not pretty they want a famous n’ek for him like taew, mew etc.. I want Oom to play with top peks too like Mario,Nine,Nadech,James, etc
Aww, yeah. I think Oom is really cute but Ch3 seriously sucks at promoting people. I feel it’s cause their top people are still in their prime but still they should do better with promoting. That’s one reason I’ve been kind of shifting away from them. I would love to see her with Nine.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her and Pon is sooo stinking cute!! I need them to reunite as a pair.

So it seems they change the plot and Pon has a love interest and nk will help him.

I hope it is a happy ending for all

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Aww Pon and Oom look so cute with each other. The new gens from Ch3 have honestly been keeping me sticking around. The pairings and storylines from the current gen are not cutting it for me. Younger generation have had some really good storylines lately.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile

Their height difference is cute, he look more shy than her,look like the shy quiet type that can be why she’s more close to Pon. Hope their love scenes come out sweet and believable that they love eachother so much for so long. The old version Captain&Aom love scenes was so sweet,his acting was great.

Last edited:

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
They are cute It’s nice of him to congrats her at her graduation, in a way it shows she’s closer to Pon more than Ice, they should pair up Oom and Pon instead in here would be more chemistry, hope in future they’ll pair up.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are cute It’s nice of him to congrats her at her graduation, in a way it shows she’s closer to Pon more than Ice, they shouldn’t pair up Oom and Pon instead in here would be more chemistry, hope in future they’ll pair up.
These 2 are usually on each other's IG....I need the pairing