[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It seems like a lot of Thai watchers of this lakorn are praising chippy's acting for these past couple of episodes on twitter. They must like her acting in this lakorn.
. . . .:confused0:

It seems nobody cares about that lakorn. Even on my insta search I see more feeds about some likae ch7 dramas rather than this one here
Yeah. No one cares. Hahaha.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
FullCaps Ep 6
Wow I feel like it's been a while... I don't think any of us really care anymore :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20180725-154315_YouTube.jpg
Hey look her boyfriend's a loser. Like we didn't already know that.
And she's stupid for not dumping him. Wow Show, you're really on the big reveals today :clap::clap::clap:

This is why when you break up with someone, you should AT LEAST wait a few days before getting back together with them so you don't do something stupid :BangHead:

Screenshot_20180725-154724_YouTube.jpg
I think Chippy's supposed to be worried here, since she's asking her mom what she thinks about her loser bf. She kinda just looks dead inside :facepalm: Me too, Chippy, me too

Screenshot_20180725-155223_YouTube.jpg
I ship these two more than Pope and Chippy rn

Skipping through more useless side characters...:fighting3:

Screenshot_20180725-155450_YouTube.jpg
Okay hold up WHAT THE FREAKING HECK SHOW????? WHO GOES TO ANSWER THE DOOR IN THEIR TOWEL?????
this just keeps getting worse and worse :facepalm:

Skipping...

Screenshot_20180725-160104_YouTube.jpg
Hey look Pope's here TWENTY-THREE FREAKING MINUTES INTO THE EPISODE
Geez, no wonder Tieng seems out of place here. Even nasty should-be-ex bf gets more screentime than he does :BangHead:

Screenshot_20180725-161010_YouTube.jpg
Is Momma SERIOUSLY begging Tieng's gf to stay when Tieng almost killed a kid while he was high on the drugs that he promised her he'd quit???? How can you ask that of anyone???? It's not fair to her, Tieng didn't keep his promise so their deal's off, simple as that.

I like Momma less and less. Good thing Pope's hot.

Screenshot_20180725-161419_YouTube.jpg
Did Daddy just tell her she's not wrong for wanting to leave or something like that? Because Daddy seems like the only good character in this ENTIRE DISASTER of a drama

Inconsistent acting from Pope... I still refuse to believe that he couldn't have done well in this role but he needed wayyyy more coaching reference material, etc. than he appears to have gotten. Oh and a better script.
And a better drama :facepalm:

Screenshot_20180725-162003_YouTube.jpg
??what's up with her face??
How I look when I've already eaten three donuts but then I spot the fourth :risas3:

Screenshot_20180725-162155_YouTube.jpg
Is she PAYING him after he drugged her and raped her??????? TWICE????????? I don't care if she's paying him to keep him quiet, that is SO messed up on SO many levels :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I don't know how much longer I can do this...:facepalm:

Aww Pope's back
And so's Chippy's blank expression
yaaayyyy :yawn:

Screenshot_20180725-162823_YouTube.jpg
What the heck is the deal with this scene? He opens the door for Chippy and it's just so romantic they both get twitterpated? What?
Pretty song, though.
Chippy's twitterpated face just looks like she's tired :facepalm:

TBC... probably later because I have to go to work soon...

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg Tieng's mom is a BITCH :mad: and Duang's whole family including Duen, ugh. I swear the people not addicted to drugs have more issues, drama, and negative thinking than those who are.

Why am I watching this again? :rolleyes:
Urgh. How can they turn her into such character???! She was super sweet and understanding in the beginning. . . they must've ran out of ideas.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I swear we are abusing ourselves here.

Tieng's mom is a typical Asian mom that blames everyone but their own child, see everyone as bad but their own. She begged for forgiveness for her own, hate that everyone looks down and judge her own but she turns around and do the exact same shit to others. :rolleyes:Like are you kidding me?!?!?! At least Duen's dad is consistent, he hate his son for using drugs and hates Tieng for the same reason.

This lakorn is making me go bald. :rolleyes: