[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling it's the dad being abusive first that's why he turned to drugs. There's got to be some kind of internal conflict that's why he did it.

And yes you guys how can I not comment on Pope's royal hotness!!!!!!! Omg he looks good in all angles in here whether he's mugging or smiling. I'll have to contribute to this capping! But for now gotta go take my BPS test! Hahha.
Yesssss i desperately need your caps here please lol and yeah the dad is really mean. You could see how scared the mom was around him. Her hands were shaking so much. I hope chippys character isnt weak like her moms. and of course im sure that was a factor that led him to drugs.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
He's starting to. Its funny because we got straight to the point. There's no development at all, so we don't even know the reason whybhe stared doing drugs. Maybe they'll show us later. . .?
I have a feeling it's the dad being abusive first that's why he turned to drugs. There's got to be some kind of internal conflict that's why he did it.

And yes you guys how can I not comment on Pope's royal hotness!!!!!!! Omg he looks good in all angles in here whether he's mugging or smiling. I'll have to contribute to this capping! But for now gotta go take my BPS test! Hahha.
I was about to bring up the abusive dad and then you did, @SuzieJ ! Great minds think alike ;)
I think the bad home life is supposed to be what's propelling Peach to do drugs. His dad's so mean and abusive and seems to be falsely accusing him of taking drugs that it's provoking him into actually taking them. It's not as unrealistic as it sounds :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkUFBIEDQlO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s2i3ft098hzo
Ratings for 1st episode. Not surprised by it at all. Lets hope it goes a little higher next episode!
It's low, but not really for a first episode. Very few lakorns start out with super high ratings at first, they pick up as time goes on-- remember that even our beloved BPS started out at 3.4
However, I'm inclined to believe that this lakorn won't make 6 or 7 in ratings, just because it's a very intense lakorn that is also very sad. As far as I know, Thai people like lighthearted lakorns with happy endings as a general rule. So we can't really measure how good this lakorn is by its rating.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's low, but not really for a first episode. Very few lakorns start out with super high ratings at first, they pick up as time goes on-- remember that even our beloved BPS started out at 3.4
However, I'm inclined to believe that this lakorn won't make 6 or 7 in ratings, just because it's a very intense lakorn that is also very sad. As far as I know, Thai people like lighthearted lakorns with happy endings as a general rule. So we can't really measure how good this lakorn is by its rating.
Hopefully the upcoming episodes are better edited amd hopefully they kick out that annoying mother. Urgh. Why is she even relevant to our story.

View attachment 17264
Sitting in the very back because a) he wants to be alone and b) he thinks no one wants him near them. He's probably a little disgusted with himself, considering he killed that kid while he was on drugs.
Angsty Pope is hawt
C) hiding from @Rachfull
D) hoping his other wifeys forgive him for playing a druggy in the new lakorn
E) praying for forgiveness from Kiki for pairing with Chippy. (He better not kiss that woman on the lips!!!!! I might have to use heavy brush and soap when I see the Samee!)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkUFBIEDQlO/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s2i3ft098hzo
Ratings for 1st episode. Not surprised by it at all. Lets hope it goes a little higher next episode!
Not surprised about the ratings. The story line is heavy. The lead actress is not attractive (my main reason for skipping this). AND they have 3 Pope Lakorns on air right now. 3!!!! We have this, BPS, and Sapai Jao.

World Cup is def not helping either....Have I mentioned THE Morocco coach everyone is talking about???? :drooling:

If I sound mean to Chippy, I am sorry to her fans. I just can’t look pass her nose and her acting hasn’t won me yet either. If I tease my BPS girls using her, forgive me, k?

I haven’t and not planning on watching this lakorn. I am following this thread to troll some of Pope’s wives. They are easy targets here drooling all over the samee. LOL

Last edited: