[Ch3] Khon Neua Duang (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know what... I kind of want to see yaya with Charkrit also >.< Last time i saw mafia Tee ruk with Charkrit and Pat man he was so fine. His acting is great!!!!
Chakrit his great but Yaya she's abit huge for him but I could be wrong cos look at Matt
she looks hot with Chakrit so wouldn't matter if they pair him with Yaya

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Chakrit his great but Yaya she's abit huge for him but I could be wrong cos look at Matt
she looks hot with Chakrit so wouldn't matter if they pair him with Yaya
Right!!! I don't think Charkrit is that good looking but his acting can make him look 100X better which is why i think he can pair with yaya because Charkrit kind of almost have chemistry with any girls he pair up with

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Right!!! I don't think Charkrit is that good looking but his acting can make him look 100X better which is why i think he can pair with yaya because Charkrit kind of almost have chemistry with any girls he pair up with
yeah Chakrit chemistry mostly if the storyline has real kissing scene

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait so wat is da story line...awh toöö man lakorn this year and it just da beinning and I'm alrady lost lol...Oh and who da main lend actress and actor...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait so wat is da story line...awh toöö man lakorn this year and it just da beinning and I'm alrady lost lol...Oh and who da main lend actress and actor...
Ananda and Yaya Chakrit has nothing to do with this its just us Asianfuse wanting him
pair with Yaya

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ananda and Yaya Chakrit has nothing to do with this its just us Asianfuse wanting him
pair with Yaya
Oh thanks for the explaining...

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
i noticed how i never open my heart to accept Ananda or learn more about him. So guess what i just did? I search him up and wow i got a whole new perspective lol guys He is not bad actually. I kind of think that he is cute now. You guys should watch this and you might end up the same as me. However i still want to see Pope or Charkrit in here with Yaya but if Ananda really end up with this role with Yaya i'm more than happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcfE3IMm5E&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHmpp6ynj4&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVeWl5SBrF8&feature=related

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Jennaloveu !!!

I actually did the same as you and there is no denying that he is a very good actor .
I am actually very curious about The pairing Yaya and Ananda now.
I am not a Chakrit 's fan and Pope and Yaya do not have the best chemistry ( game ruk game rak) , so I would be glad to see Ananda here. But I have also realised that he doesn't do Lakorns so I am not sure if there is any chances for him to accept to play in this one...

I have seen two articles on Ananda talking about Yaya but I can't read Thai so I am not sure what it was all about !!!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks Jennaloveu !!!

I actually did the same as you and there is no denying that he is a very good actor .
I am actually very curious about The pairing Yaya and Ananda now.
I am not a Chakrit 's fan and Pope and Yaya do not have the best chemistry ( game ruk game rak) , so I would be glad to see Ananda here. But I have also realised that he doesn't do Lakorns so I am not sure if there is any chances for him to accept to play in this one...

I have seen two articles on Ananda talking about Yaya but I can't read Thai so I am not sure what it was all about !!!
Oh i read that!!! It was about the compliment that Ananda give to Yaya. He describe her like he fall in love with her or something. He said it was kind of like she catches his eyes and she is very pretty. Nobody can ignore her if you walk pass her. it was very cute >.<

somp9

sarNie Adult
Ananda and Chakrit are too old for Yaya. want to see someone else like Andrew, Om, Great, Mario, Kane, Tye. I saw Tye and Yaya at the calender signature and they sat next to each other, they look kind of good together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ananda and Chakrit are too old for Yaya. want to see someone else like Andrew, Om, Great, Mario, Kane, Tye. I saw Tye and Yaya at the calender signature and they sat next to each other, they look kind of good together.
Andrew is the same age group as Ananda and Chakrit

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I really did not like Ananda also. But I started to watch some of his movies and immediately became drawn to him. He is a really good actor. I think his personality makes him more likeable. OH AND HE IS LAO! He said bor when the interviewer asked if he was thai. lol. I thought that was cute. I want to hear him speak some lao.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Oh i read that!!! It was about the compliment that Ananda give to Yaya. He describe her like he fall in love with her or something. He said it was kind of like she catches his eyes and she is very pretty. Nobody can ignore her if you walk pass her. it was very cute >.<
OooHhhh !!!! Really !!!! Thanks again Jenna !!!!!
Woahhhhhh!!!!!!! He seems to be under miss Yaya 's spell .LOL
I am so happy you were able to tell me about those articles , god , I wish I could speak and read Thai because I often get frustrated and that drive me mad ....

I have also seen Tye interviewing Yaya .He is really handsome and would look great with her too, my only concern here is his height ...

Does anybody knows what this lakorn is all about ? because I have no clue what the storyline is until now

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really did not like Ananda also. But I started to watch some of his movies and immediately became drawn to him. He is a really good actor. I think his personality makes him more likeable. OH AND HE IS LAO! He said bor when the interviewer asked if he was thai. lol. I thought that was cute. I want to hear him speak some lao.
his Thai half Laos mixes European