[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
From Make j FB , pls look at this :

BabyRan love chompoo araya& rome patchata !!

Maker J Group ื@babyran next 's time you must follow our lakorn na ka

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news update @Rome Patchatafamily.com
credit from one of Rome's admin member said
Ch3 elders has contacted Khun Nok Jariya Makers J team and
decision has been made for P'Rome pairing with Chompoo but waiting for the Ch3 official
announcement

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Alice for such a great news!!! Oo can't wait to see more of Chompoo and Rome...YES!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
โฬมได้บทแบบนี้ เยี่ยมเลย

here is the novel
credit from pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from Makers J Group facebook yesterday confirm Rome Patchata and Chompoo Araya
as pra'nang fitting will be soon cos mae yai tee ruk filming is half way done

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeapiee I can't wait to see da opening ceremony...gosh I hate waiting when it come to my favor couples lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think we should wait for an actual clip from the the producer or channel first cause the link didn't show where the source came from. I've ask romes closed fan and even she's not too sure yet cause romes manager said he was offer the role but its up to the channel to approve it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think we should wait for an actual clip from the the producer or channel first cause the link didn't show where the source came from. I've ask romes closed fan and even she's not too sure yet cause romes manager said he was offer the role but its up to the channel to approve it
atm its pretty much confirm @makers j group facebook and twitter even Rome's fanclub
said it agree with U then Tinah one last thing is the clip announcement but I'm pretty
sure its Rome/Chompoo since he is finally almost done with Buang he does have other lakorn but it won't start and Chompoo has the one with Peter Corp Ruk khun tao fah

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
short news

Rome Patchata and Chompoo araya became love-birds on TV , bcoz p'nok,the producer of MJG, was planning a new drama which named Samee Gamalor for rome and chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
short news

Rome Patchata and Chompoo araya became love-birds on TV , bcoz p'nok,the producer of MJG, was planning a new drama which named Samee Gamalor for rome and chompoo
knew it will be true don't have to wait for channel announcement cos the news source is
pretty much confirm its them pairing again