[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da blue lip stick look awkward lol it just not my type hehehe anyways yhanks for all those cute pic of RC....a prefect couple!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I like them both but Rteam are da sweet & lovely couple when RC are da on FIRE couple with passion...they have their own like in them...both are Mr. Rome trophy wives lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What's up with Rome, he looks haggard and he's not even thirty yet.
ha i agree Rome's already looking his 30's Chom and Rita is 3 yrs older but they actually looks younger Rome needed some rest his ageing alot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like them both but Rteam are da sweet & lovely couple when RC are da on FIRE couple with passion...they have their own like in them...both are Mr. Rome trophy wives lol
oh yeah Chom and Rita already portray as Rome's wives and so unbelievable Rome and Chompoo will be husband/wife again the 2nd time oh man now i want Rteam
to have another lakorn together

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the picture that i manipulate Chompoo and Rita somehow resembles they can pass as sisters since both are half Thai/European

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
why this theme always always mention rita ?!

chompoo and rita have their own like !!

plz dont compare them anymore i beg u all !!

all people knows that RRteam is a official couple i admit they look match

but here is rome&chom !!nothing about rita! pls stop talking about chom&rita in here pls pls pls !!

when chom with ken people cant stop talking about ann and when chom with rome people cant stop talking about rita

always said that they like ann & rita more than chom !

i dont want my girl to be compared anymore !!

i beg u i beg u all !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

but here is rome&chom !!nothing about rita! pls stop talking about chom&rita in here pls pls pls !!

when chom with ken people cant stop talking about ann and when chom with rome people cant stop talking about rita

i beg u i beg u all !!!
we didn't mention anything offensive and love RC and Rteam are even not less than or more than as for me i love both they all level each other when Rome pair with Chompoo its like seeing Rteam when Rome with Rita its like RC beside each other

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling

i beg u i beg u all !!!
very good babyme agree with you

queen2012

sarNie Egg
I THINK ROME AND CHOMPOO ARE MATCH , THE SHAPE OF THEIR FACE MATCH EACH OTHER, THEIR CHEMESTRIES, THEY ARE JUST PERFECT COUPLE.