[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I totally agree. And Im not even a "Mia Teang" fan, I just love Rome & Chompoo individually. but since Chomismaterialgirl is my most fav. instagram ever! i see lots of pix of Rome & her and I must say they are getting along very well. Even in the clip, @ 1:00sec, Rome laughed so loud, I don't think I've ever heard him laughed that much!! It might just be wishful thinking, cuz Chom just recently said she loves her BF alot on Woody's show, but i mean look at Aff & her long time BF, im just saying, anything can happen.

Has anyone noticed or ever said anything about Rome always getting massages??? is he a massage-addict or what? LoL
from chompoo??ok othere girls....dont care...sorru i'm being biased

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
T-ser ละคร คุณสามี(กำมะลอ)ที่รัก
ทางช่อง 3 เร็วๆนี้ นะคะ
Cr.@9manmay3

looks like Rome growing hairs on his arms

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ngawww...look at that contigous stare
yeah its making me so curious Rome and Chompoo they are too close on/off screen one of my friends told me that when someone is secretly falling inlove this is what they do to show its ok if Rome/Chompoo would later date each other for real but I'm hoping it won't turn out like Mai she has a scandal of being a 3rd person of Dome and his girlfriend broken up

YaMaMiKi

yeah its making me so curious Rome and Chompoo they are too close on/off screen one of my friends told me that when someone is secretly falling inlove this is what they do to show its ok if Rome/Chompoo would later date each other for real but I'm hoping it won't turn out like Mai she has a scandal of being a 3rd person of Dome and his girlfriend broken up
OH NO....NO I'D RATHER SEE THEM LOVE EACH OTHER ONSCREEN RATHER THAN OFFSCREEN IF THERE IS GONNA BE NEW THAT DEFAMES THEM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OH NO....NO I'D RATHER SEE THEM LOVE EACH OTHER ONSCREEN RATHER THAN OFFSCREEN IF THERE IS GONNA BE NEW THAT DEFAMES THEM
that is what I'm hoping it won't turn out like Mai,Dome, Girlfriend but Chompoo looks she's more comfortable and close with Rome more than when she's with her boyfriends her instagram hardly has her pic with boyfriend its like she doesn't care to take a shot with him and she had lots of shot with Rome and so does Rome too he likes to call her Nong Chomp adorable i get the feeling RC is secretly hiding something but I'm not 100% maybe i could be wrong but my instagram friends they are Rome and Chompoo close fans they been sensing its very strange with RC

YaMaMiKi

that is what I'm hoping it won't turn out like Mai,Dome, Girlfriend but Chompoo looks she's more comfortable and close with Rome more than when she's with her boyfriends her instagram hardly has her pic with boyfriend its like she doesn't care to take a shot with him and she had lots of shot with Rome and so does Rome too he likes to call her Nong Chomp adorable i get the feeling RC is secretly hiding something but I'm not 100% maybe i could be wrong but my instagram friends they are Rome and Chompoo close fans they been sensing its very strange with RC
i know right...they're like mteam...they wont open it up too the world...its just to weird

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i know right...they're like mteam...they wont open it up too the world...its just to weird
yep and there is a news clip Chompoo said she's not ready to get married with her boyfriend and you should had seen a pic of Rome at the saab pra peng ceremony he just sits and checking his phone and being lonely on his own and when he sit next to N'Mew he didn't even look at her and when taking photos his not close or touching her and when his with Chompoo he smiles giggles and daring touches her staring and Chompoo she doesn't even mind if he does it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LlGjXIyZM&feature=plcp
i hope somebody be able to translate i can't really cos Chomp speak abit fast

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more of observation of RC Yamamiki look at this picture i got this from Chompoo fc

look at her wearing the ring

what is she doing?

her face when Romeo not there

now she's happy

this one :scratchhead2:

suspicious pair

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Rome's aging fast. He's an '84~er, but he looks much older. My dear Rome, don't stress too much and...get some exercise alright :dance1: !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg!!!!!!!!!!!

i m in love with them !!

hehe we both are in love with Babyme and so does RC falling inlove too looks like they are secretly falling inlove on/off screen bet this is their willing scene

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
I agree with you it is then alice.he Rome fell in chompoo, Rome is a non-smiles and not very natural with his girls ....but rome next rome chompoo smile and a or growling at chompoo .....rome intimate with chompoo but an intimate boyfriend is my girlfriend ..... and this is just my observation, and I felt something from the last RC .....clip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with you it is then alice.he Rome fell in chompoo, Rome is a non-smiles and not very natural with his girls ....but rome next rome chompoo smile and a or growling at chompoo .....rome intimate with chompoo but an intimate boyfriend is my girlfriend ..... and this is just my observation, and I felt something from the last RC .....clip
there was an article which i will post up later saying it didn't talk about his upcoming lakorn saab pra peng but he goes on about his love life aand he said he is a single man and rather stay that way cos he has to discover more on a journey about what is love and when your inlove with somebody so his waiting for the answer and you should see his instagram he has lots of photos of him with Chompoo and Chomp also has her pictures with him and hardly had any pictures with her boyfriend and that interview saying her boyfriend loves her but she said she said she's not ready for the wedding bells cos she's more focus on her acting and jobs