[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hehehe I cannot wait for da teaser...waiting and happy tat Chompoo is out of tat one lakorn...

So tat mean RN only have 2 more episode??? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Are you serious that's out of Samee tee Tra !! You hoooo.......like I said, chompoo can be in but as nangeke not as rai. Honestly, between chomp and ploy as karat. I think chompoo is more more convincing then Ploy. That's what I thought in the beginning that chomp is nangeke.
this is off screen in samee kamalor tee ruk not samee tee tra

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hehehe I cannot wait for da teaser...waiting and happy tat Chompoo is out of tat one lakorn...

So tat mean RN only have 2 more episode??? Correct me if I'm wrong...
one of Rome's close thai fans that i know said 26th November is postpone probably December we'll get to see RC

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
december is fine with me cos that means its gonna be a present...this year is awesome i get to watch my favourite couple at once (MTeam&RCtEam)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why!!! cant wait anymore kill meeeeeeeeee

everyday no good news for meeeeeeeeee :cry: :cry:
good news babyme samee tee tra said Chompoo and ploy in but they haven't announce which role are they playing my instinct Chompoo maybe playing the n'ek then there is chance we might see a 3rd lakorn of RC that is why khun samee kamalor tee ruk filming is so quick

fanchompoo1996

sarNie Hatchling
good news babyme samee tee tra said Chompoo and ploy in but they haven't announce which role are they playing my instinct Chompoo maybe playing the n'ek then there is chance we might see a 3rd lakorn of RC that is why khun samee kamalor tee ruk filming is so quick
in the movie samee tee is investigation chompoo not nang rai role do you

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Looking forward to this lakorn too! So many good lakorns coming out early 2013!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
in the movie samee tee is investigation chompoo not nang rai role do you
it just said Chompoo and Ploy in it but they didn't say which role are they playing cos there is a 50/50 chance one of them will play n'ek or n'rai and if they don't accept then one has to be out then they will try to find some others that accept that role sample n'rai role as for n'ek in between Chompoo and Ploy one of them will play the n'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some steamy hot&spicy bts of RC
credit to Rome's fanclub

bed scene omg

omg P'Rome have a look at how he hold onto her

Chompoo frustrated when she woke up

another hugging
one of the suspicious couple they are too close onscreen and off screen

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
some steamy hot&spicy bts of RC
credit to Rome's fanclub

bed scene omg

omg P'Rome have a look at how he hold onto her

Chompoo frustrated when she woke up

another hugging
one of the suspicious couple they are too close onscreen and off screen
Can they get any sweeter than this.... OMG I love RC!!! They are just a heavenly made couple...so cute...so prefect...so everything lol... December seem such a long way...nah it going to be fast hehehe waiting for this lakorn ATM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can they get any sweeter than this.... OMG I love RC!!! They are just a heavenly made couple...so cute...so prefect...so everything lol... December seem such a long way...nah it going to be fast hehehe waiting for this lakorn ATM
from the news @manager they had a guess that this lakorn will go up to 14+ episode meaning more than 14