[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chom's mom is Esan and Lome is Esan. Anyway, what's up with Lome's left eye, it's all puffy.
I am wondering as well his left eye something seems to be wrong :scratchhead2:
your right onahc both of them are Esarn u can tell them they are when we heard them speaking onscreen or interview
they had the Laotian accent while they speaking in Thai anyway Chompoo she has a Scottish British Father

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Rome needed some rest badly and so does Chompoo she looks tired pictures of her and Peter Corp new lakorn opening ceremony

tinah

sarNie Coma
rome just isnt looking his best anymore. eversince he bleached his skin he look tired all the time

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
yeah , what's wrong with his left eye ?!

waiting for the fitting everyday !!

really love the title , sounds sweet and comedy !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm waiting for a message from the admin @Rome's fanclub she will let me know when is the fitting

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh alice did she from Thailand? Let us know if she message u na. I am wait this too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^alice, are you referring to Dolly? cause i also talk to her regarding rome and ch3s star. she have inside connection and since she is in thailand its easier for her to find news. i get most of my news from her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^alice, are you referring to Dolly? cause i also talk to her regarding rome and ch3s star. she have inside connection and since she is in thailand its easier for her to find news. i get most of my news from her
no not P'Dolly she's from Romepatchata.freeforum the person I'm referring is a member @patchatafamily.com Tinah do have an account what I'm talking about

tinah

sarNie Coma
no not P'Dolly she's from Romepatchata.freeforum the person I'm referring is a member @patchatafamily.com Tinah do have an account what I'm talking about
she is the admin of that forum. her username name is fan@ something like that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
she is the admin of that forum. her username name is fan@ something like that.
yes that's her and she also in makers j facebook page too and not just her that does update also there are others but i haven't spoken to them yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pictures of P'Rome M Thailand Event credit as tagged thanks to Fan@1 RomeP.freeforum

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I wonder if she from thailand then u guys message each other in Thai word right? Wow great for u guys...
Rome look so much better in Mthai top talk about.