[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

babyme

sarNie Hatchling
this is their 1st fitting , they will have another fitting once again , but dont know when yet !
the second fitting day will more formal than yesterday .

D~D

sarNie Adult
ummmmm...has anyone know what the lakorn is about ???????

D~D

sarNie Adult

i realize that Chompoo doesnt really match thai clothing that well. but i do like her. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh no! That's Nott's brother. I think it's his younger brother...or older. I don't remember. :p
Anyways, Wow. They already had the fitting? I'm excited now. Rome looks so much alive now. :D ahhaha
Thanks na!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, you've got to be kidding me! This 'Nott' dudee gets with every girl. me no likeeyy
@Minty yes its him and i senses his a player but i could be wrong or maybe i am right I feel for my lovely P'Chompoo hope she take good care

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no! That's Nott's brother. I think it's his younger brother...or older. I don't remember. :p
Anyways, Wow. They already had the fitting? I'm excited now. Rome looks so much alive now. :D ahhaha
Thanks na!
yeah Rome his finally alive again his back to our earth and plus his with his little Miss Gorgeous RC :highfive:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hey Alice if the Facebook is for this lakorn right or not? this is my first time watch n'ek with hot Lipstick on lakorn hahahaha. They look hot together. Hope she will not acting so mean to the p'ek...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hey Alice if the Facebook is for this lakorn right or not? this is my first time watch n'ek with hot Lipstick on lakorn hahahaha. They look hot together. Hope she will not acting so mean to the p'ek...
ja its the facebook page i think both Rome/Chom will be mean to one another its like a cat vs dog playful love game and an epic one too

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Chomp said that in Mia Taeng kong kai always pick on her but in this story its her turn to pay back. So can't wait until the ceremony then they will let us know what characters they are portaying. Right now Rome is a writer-players type and Chomp is stylish.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome a writer player and Chom she's a stylist ha it sounded like real battle Dog vs Cat 4 sure