[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
beside what I've name them as Mr and Miss RC i will give a 2nd nickname to RC 'AyaRomeo'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Look at how rome looking at chompoo...he really happy tat he get to work with chompoo agian lol...chompoo look really pretty in da fitting pics and so does rome...so a photographer huh?? Tat sexy lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
look at Rome's eyes . It seems that he fall for her so deep ! :dance1:

@babyme Romeo has the crush stare on Chompoo even in Buang he also has the stare with Rita too don't know what is inside his heart? :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha watch out Khun Nott Visrut looks like P'Romeo his trying to win your girlfriend heart, jk. :strong:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
credit as tagged from Ridchawee(Rome) Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk fb
o m g! Look at that beautiful look he is giving her!!! hehehe. I can't wait to watch this lakorn! So loving the fitting so far.
This remind me of when Mia Taeng fitting photos came out and i was excited for it . Now I am more excited for this. Why?
because this is a comedy love lakorn.Yay!!! My favorite!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
o m g! Look at that beautiful look he is giving her!!! hehehe. I can't wait to watch this lakorn! So loving the fitting so far.
This remind me of when Mia Taeng fitting photos came out and i was excited for it . Now I am more excited for this. Why?
because this is a comedy love lakorn.Yay!!! My favorite!!!
yeah glad its romantic comedy cos a new changes for Rome and Chom we'll be seeing Chompoo this time annoying Rome and he'll do everything to handle with her
and give her a lesson let the battle love game begin 'Cat VS Dog'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Chom is beloved of my belove P'Rome ..

but im not jealous , i feel happy case they are happy
I'm going to be in joy if it turns out P'Chom and P'Rome dated each other