[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Monday is almost here. Can't wait! Sorry guys, forgive me for Monday to comes. I just want to watch this lakorn, I know Monday means we have to start our week of work or other things, except school here in NY is still in recessed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 7 is so cute K'Thun and K'Pim narak mak mai 

i thought may's character would want to beat the competition with her skills.  she can't be proud from cheating and using her father's power.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
May now she started to like Nott and his piss off and making her follow him around and epi8 will be even more cuter

cecilia

Staff member
I thought Nott and Maprang suppose to be the 2nd bickering couple .. am i wrong?

Anyway, been busy subbing RAK PRAKASIT .. still have yet to catch up with the latest 3 episodes lmao
i hope it'll be super super awesome!!! I really want to see Chom falls for Rome ...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I thought Nott and Maprang suppose to be the 2nd bickering couple .. am i wrong?

Anyway, been busy subbing RAK PRAKASIT .. still have yet to catch up with the latest 3 episodes lmao
i hope it'll be super super awesome!!! I really want to see Chom falls for Rome ...
Nott is pairing with May I think Maprang is with the other dude that is liking Pim