[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
The pictures above make Ploy looks like a N'RAI than the n'ek in here :p

I'm not feeling the chemistry and i'm not feeling PLOY as n'ek at all T_T (i've tried)

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Aum and Ploy are so cute in this lakorn! Love how much he worships and is so sweet to her but yet acts tough around everyone else.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Original wallies released by CH3. I'm happy there are 7 of them, but I'm not feeling it haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I hope...hope...I hope wishy can sub this lakorn though it seems so impossible. T_T It's too bad if no one is subbing a 50 million baht lakorn lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
I hope...hope...I hope wishy can sub this lakorn though it seems so impossible. T_T It's too bad if no one is subbing a 50 million baht lakorn lmao.
Maybe ch3 might consider subbing this and distribute it around the globe since it cost so much to make - why not take advantage of this now and sell it with English sub. I'd love to get myself a copy simply b/c of p'Umm.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am sorry but I couldn't get pass the first episode. =( There are a few lakorns I don't mind watching without subtitle because I like it enough to keep going. And I would sit through it listening carefully just so that I can catch a few phrases here and there. Ploy is gorgeous but I am in the same boat as Ceci. I can't take Ploy seriously. The prim and proper is not her cup of tea. Plus she doesn't have that sophisticated Thai beauty/glow. By the way Aum looks yummy from his hip up. But the rest is...

And to think that they spent so much on making new outfits just for them... kind of disappointed in a few outfits.

Well I am going to give it another try sometime later. Or just wait until it finish airing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy she may not look suited a prim proper n'ek sweet innocent but her crying tears isn't bad for her first time playing weak but if Ch3 offer her more and more of these
roles she will get use to it u don't know what it come like unless u give a try a fewer times its not the end of the world yet always a 2nd chances possibility
i say Ploy she's very talented versatile i want to see ploy a playful nang'ek in the near future if she can't stir up playing a weak character