[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Honestly I think Benz is looking more nang ek than Ploy in here. But I still try to picture Ploy time to time.

The thing that make me so disappointed is I can't feel the chemistry between them (Aum and Ploy, she played too much rai roles for ATEAM, now it's hard for me to accept her). TT_____TT It's a waste for a 50m baht lakorn (again).

Anyway, if they do like what Ceci said; to sell with Eng Sub, I'm still buying it...for Aum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Honestly I think Benz is looking more nang ek than Ploy in here. But I still try to picture Ploy time to time.

The thing that make me so disappointed is I can't feel the chemistry between them (Aum and Ploy, she played too much rai roles for ATEAM, now it's hard for me to accept her). TT_____TT It's a waste for a 50m baht lakorn (again).

Anyway, if they do like what Ceci said; to sell with Eng Sub, I'm still buying it...for Aum.
Asy its only episode 1 Aum/Ploy sweet romantic scene hasn't pop yet that is why u can't feel their chemistry

fun

Expired Sarnie
Chemistry shouldn't be dependent on sweet romantic scenes. You can have the sweetest scene, but it doesn't guarantee chemistry.

Asy I agree with you. I think Benz would have been a better choice as the leading nang ek. I think because she has a softer look and in my opinion, a way better actress. She may not be as beautiful as Ploy but I find her very attractive, both in physical appearance and acting skills. Plus she has that natural Thai glow, the silky creamy darker skin tone and she looks fabulous without makeup.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
Is there any websites for Pteam (Ploy&Aum)? I am wondering do anyone make a website for Pteam (Ploy&Aum), in which that website
has their pictures and their video mix together. I am hoping somebody will do a web for them and make videos so we
could get the chance to see how good
of their chemistry together. I am also hoping that this lakorn will impress you guys thought, like, and opinion.
I know that everyone didn't see Ploy as a weak nice n'ek
but we have to see more ep. in order to determine that is she good at it or not.
God blessing this lakorn to
success...........​

fun

Expired Sarnie
I do wish for its success but it seems like this isn't going anywhere for me. It's not that Ploy cannot act weak... I am sure anyone can do that, it's her aura. Her acting... well I am going to get bash for saying this, but it doesn't impress me. She isn't bad either... it's just not convincing, at least to me that is.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
for whom that is not happy cos Ploy stealing the spotlight playing as n'ek or continue to complain bashing on Ploy please be fair to her she is trying her hardest
so u guys can convince in her if u guys that don't like Ploy then u shouldn't continue to watch khun seuk

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is there any websites for Pteam (Ploy&Aum)? I am wondering do anyone make a website for Pteam (Ploy&Aum), in which that website
has their pictures and their video mix together. I am hoping somebody will do a web for them and make videos so we
could get the chance to see how good
of their chemistry together. I am also hoping that this lakorn will impress you guys thought, like, and opinion.
I know that everyone didn't see Ploy as a weak nice n'ek
but we have to see more ep. in order to determine that is she good at it or not.
God blessing this lakorn to
success...........
well said your such a good loyal fans of Ploy others just complain without waiting to find out whether Ploy and Aum how are they going jumping further judging stuff
already when khun seuk only started with episode 1

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't consider me or anyone else bashing on Ploy. It's not judging... it's an thought or a first impression on what I thought about the first episode. You can't automatically assume it as bashing when we make a critique. I guess this will be my last time here until the lakorn finishes. That way I can come back here and make my opinion. That way I will not be accused of judging before watching the whole thing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't consider me or anyone else bashing on Ploy. It's not judging... it's an thought or a first impression on what I thought about the first episode. You can't automatically assume it as bashing when we make a critique. I guess this will be my last time here until the lakorn finishes. That way I can come back here and make my opinion. That way I will not be accused of judging before watching the whole thing.
not including u Fun since i understand what you've said in a good manner but I'm referring to those that judges stuff too early when its only episode 1 they haven't
even come across any upcoming scene that eventually attract audience attention so no problem with u Fun4fun

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
they all look gorgeous...not digging donut short hair...the lakorn type is not my cup of tea with too many wives ...the women should band together and chop his thing off...j/k

cecilia

Staff member
I feel BENZ is a better actress - i hate her when she plays RAI and i pity her when she play n'ek .. And yes, she has one of those look .. just as much as i'd enjoy JOY R - i prefer her being n'rai simply b/c she has that look as well and she's one of the many talent one out there .. Same for NAMPUENG as well. Even Chom was okay as n'ek (i still can't buy her innocent role but at least she's more believable than Ploy) ..

I would much prefer if Benz is n'ek and Ploy is n'rai here .. it's not about versatile in here - its' about BRINGING the character into life in a GOOD WAY.

I'm not bashing PLOY - i'm base this on CRITICAL REVIEW - if the pranang has no chemistry then they just don't. Some ppl have chemistry from the first start with no romance - take for example ATEAM in JLR .. they hated each other in the first episode but yet there's chemistry.

ARSHI has chemistry the very first time they met on the runway ..

Seriously, i can come in here and say whatever i want as long as i feel i'm being critical on the acting part. If n'ek doesn't look or act believable as being one then she's just don't (no matter how many ppl say she's versatile) I do give her credit for it but this is not one of her role .. Benz looks softer in here to be n'rai (even her acting seems softer than Ploy)

Funfun, if you say this .. then in this case - what about me then? I'm watching every scene, every part with Aum in there (even with Ploy) and make my judgement solely on the acting - does that make me judgemental too? lmao

Anyway, i feel as long as we're being critical on the acting part then we're good (even look matter too but if n'ek can make her look to become softer then i can give her credit for that- heck, i give Chom credit for playing ARUMPRAPAI despite my hate for REYA in Dok Som See Tong) Even give credit to Joy when she play the n'ek in that one lakorn with Johnny b/c she's good. She made her character believable.

I feel that people shouldn't hate me just because I build up this criticism on their favorite base on their potential as an actor/actress. I feel some actress/actor who looks evil can still pull of the innocent role if they have the ability to make themselves vulnerable in the role they play (ex.Benz - excellent actress! and the famous p'CHAI for his ability to convey his roles SO WELL!)

Reactions: Asy