[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I read from somewhere that ploy will be aum's first wife and that seemuang girl will be second because her dad died and ask aum to look after her. Ploy then give permission for aum to accept that girl as his second wife. If that's true, then it's SUCK!! I want pa'eg to only have one wife.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I read from somewhere that ploy will be aum's first wife and that seemuang girl will be second because her dad died and ask aum to look after her. Ploy then give permission for aum to accept that girl as his second wife. If that's true, then it's SUCK!! I want pa'eg to only have one wife.
yes the other girl she'll be 2nd wife but the wife that Aum really loves and will always love her is Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh no...pra ek ends up w/ 2 wives...I guess he got with her out of pity...pretty sad...she's very sweet too. I like her.
he has 2 wives but the only wife he loves is the nang'ek Khun Ying Rei Rai the 2nd wife is just to take care of her cos her father died

Iya

sarNie Adult
he has 2 wives but the only wife he loves is the nang'ek Khun Ying Rei Rai the 2nd wife is just to take care of her cos her father died
But still, that's not right. Not only is it an insult to the woman he loves, who is also his wife (whether with her permission or not), it's also an insult to the girl herself. if he really want to take care of her, then he can find her a man who would love and take care of her. instead, she's only playing second fiddle, and I'm sure there will be a day where she will detest that fate. I was gonna watch this drama, but when I read this in the summary on wiki, i'm not sure I wanna go through with it. seeing him love one woman then forced himself to be with another just to fulfill a conscience or last will (whatever the reason it was for agreeing to it.)

I guess I'm a one-on-one person and I hate the role of second fiddle. it's even worst that it's out of pity.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
But still, that's not right. Not only is it an insult to the woman he loves, who is also his wife (whether with her permission or not), it's also an insult to the girl herself. if he really want to take care of her, then he can find her a man who would love and take care of her. instead, she's only playing second fiddle, and I'm sure there will be a day where she will detest that fate. I was gonna watch this drama, but when I read this in the summary on wiki, i'm not sure I wanna go through with it. seeing him love one woman then forced himself to be with another just to fulfill a conscience or last will (whatever the reason it was for agreeing to it.)

I guess I'm a one-on-one person and I hate the role of second fiddle. it's even worst that it's out of pity.
anyway the 2nd fiddle girl she's not really a major story its not much focus the main aspect is the sad forbidden love story of Aum/Ploy there's always something just comes in against their love story they wanted to tear them apart there are 2 more guys that will cast as the warriors along Aum,Go,Tui that hasn't show up in this lakorn maybe the 2nd wife she might meet her true love with one of them

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I hate the thought of the second wife too but I am hook between the aum/ploy love story. I can't wait for ep.13. Monday is so far away...errrr

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I hate the thought of the second wife too but I am hook between the aum/ploy love story. I can't wait for ep.13. Monday is so far away...errrr

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 10 was the best cos we get to see the aggressive Aum gets all jealous on fire of Ploy she getting closer with Nott

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
episode 10 was the best cos we get to see the aggressive Aum gets all jealous on fire of Ploy she getting closer with Nott
I totally agree! It is so funny yet exciting! Lol! Episode 11 is so sad but good! Really can't wait for Monday's episode.. I want to see the sweet scene between Aum and Ploy! =)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
To be honest, I usually skip the love scenes. The fighting scenes aren't all that epic, but I have to watch them. HAHAHAHAHA.

...They've invested a lot in this production...but something is missing....A subtle touch...

Oh btw. Sema is too horny... LMAO.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I totally agree! It is so funny yet exciting! Lol! Episode 11 is so sad but good! Really can't wait for Monday's episode.. I want to see the sweet scene between Aum and Ploy! =)
I haven't start episode 11 yet so busy with college assignment but i saw some recap it looks sad I like the Go/Donut pair they're so entertaining the other two couple always have somebody else against them