[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To be honest, I usually skip the love scenes. The fighting scenes aren't all that epic, but I have to watch them. HAHAHAHAHA.

...They've invested a lot in this production...but something is missing....A subtle touch...

Oh btw. Sema is too horny... LMAO.
@mintwix ur right Seima Aum his horny and very obsessive specially when his around the n'ek Ploy ReiRai omg Nott and his friend really irritated

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
I haven't start episode 11 yet so busy with college assignment but i saw some recap it looks sad I like the Go/Donut pair they're so entertaining the other two couple always have somebody else against them
Oh yes! I know how school can be and u have to focus on that first! :) I still want to know what is said in the conversation between aum and ploy when she went to go visit him in jail! :) sucks that no one is subbing this high budget lakorn! :(

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yes! I know how school can be and u have to focus on that first! :) I still want to know what is said in the conversation between aum and ploy when she went to go visit him in jail! :) sucks that no one is subbing this high budget lakorn! :(
holler if you still want to know. i can sub that scene for you.

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
i think the next epi 12 we might catch a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene of Aum/Ploy since the preview showed they were hugging in the bush at night
Haha! Oh yes I know! I really can't wait! Hopefully it comes to that scene! But maybe it might not happen? I just want to see if there's a kiss scene? :) and so I'm kind of confused? So the sweet scene will be after he is stabbed from saving the king or after ploy's engagement day?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Haha! Oh yes I know! I really can't wait! Hopefully it comes to that scene! But maybe it might not happen? I just want to see if there's a kiss scene? :) and so I'm kind of confused? So the sweet scene will be after he is stabbed from saving the king or after ploy's engagement day?
maybe its the riding elephant scene aum got stab on his arm and ploy was healing his skin and clean his bleeding its the scene on the clip i posted above her engagement with nott will always be ruin

tanglee91

sarNie Egg
maybe its the riding elephant scene aum got stab on his arm and ploy was healing his skin and clean his bleeding its the scene on the clip i posted above her engagement with nott will always be ruin
Oh I see.. Hmm.. So how did the engagement get ruin this time?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
รอชมรายการ"ตีท้ายครัว" อาทิตย์นี้ 10 มิ.ย.55 เวลา 13.45น. นะจ้ะ อย่าลืมดูนะจ๊ะ
credit as tagged and khun seuk official fb