[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Another short summary also similar to the one that I already post but different use of words...:

Khunsuk is a Thai historical action and love-story movie.It’s a tale of Sema, a boy from a poor family. The story is sets in Ayutthaya epic. All about battle and fighting for keep the country free. Sema has to decide if he wants to continue doing his father job, a sword maker or serves the country being a soldier beside the King. The tragedy of the story is this poor guy falls in love with a rich girl. Of course the girl’s father has a rich decent guy waiting for his daughter. Sema who decides to try his chances as a soldier and runs into conflict with an egotistic fighter over the attentions of an attractive rich young girl which is Rerai. Will true love overcome in the end?

This is the short story in Khun Suk from the movie in 2003. Maybe the lakorn will be like the movie but maybe the fight will look different....... :beer:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, that is what i am wondering is Aum gonna end up with only Ploy at the end or his four wifes but Aum and Nott are fighting each other to win Ploy.............
Yeah I'm not sure either... oh Aum and Nott fighting for Ploy it's going to be really interesting since Aum will have other wives too. I hope Ploy won't get gain up by them though, who knows if she will be the first, second or last wife of Aum. We know who is going to win Ploy though. Lol.

Thanks for providing another summary.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ploys simply elegant. i dont think she has been in a boran lakorn before. as for aum, he look really funny with that hairstyle

credit to newsplus

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy has played this boran period style before in Amuratalai with Paul and Yardthip
thanks Tinah posting the wonderful pictures and Nott/Au so mighty in those outfit
haven't seen all of them dress in these kind of clothes style in lakorn before this
is a new changes :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I'm not sure either... oh Aum and Nott fighting for Ploy it's going to be really interesting since Aum will have other wives too. I hope Ploy won't get gain up by them though, who knows if she will be the first, second or last wife of Aum. We know who is going to win Ploy though. Lol.

Thanks for providing another summary.
its like love triangle kind of thing 2 warriors love the one flower angel Khun Seuk is
similar to Tard Ruk the wardrobe just made up the similarity images

Raiya

sarNie Adult
All the girls look so pretty in the boran clothes and makeup!!! LOL Aum does look kind of funny with his hair styled like that.

Ploy and Benz look especially pretty in these pictures!